Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Hype Video

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Stopped watching after four seconds.

• Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Why do you hate Keith Jackson?
  • Options
    BlowItUp said:

Why do you hate Keith Jackson?
    Huh?

I saw black and white film and lost interest.

The past is for Doogs.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,490
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    "Solid wall of purple"

I like it. Might be a good name for our defense this year.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    One of the better videos I've seen ...

BRB, got to change the sweatpants
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Fuck Sark. He's gone and probably has a pretty bad suite of STDs to go along with his coke habit. He's where he belongs (well, obviously he belongs at a Chili's in Reseda weighing in at a busty 255 telling waitresses about his new gig as the OC for San Diego State, but whatever, that's quibbling) and fuck him.

Crisped.

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    So. Awesome.

Dooging it up right now. Loved how they tied the past Rose Bowl success in with this current team. Rick said it best -- that's where we belong.

Fuck I want to run outside and tackle the first person I see.
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

So. Awesome.

Dooging it up right now. Loved how they tied the past Rose Bowl success in with this current team. Rick said it best -- that's where we belong.

Fuck I want to run outside and tackle the first person I see.

I like the ambition, but how about Peterman and company win something then pop off?

Sark liked to tie himself to the Rose Bowl teams of the past too.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I like the ambition, but how about Peterman and company win something then pop off?

92-12 is different than being able to say "man" and "cool" frequently.

Petermen passes any reasonable test. Don't you want to be reasonable??!?!!11!?/@?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Anybody that thinks that you're going to win at the highest levels every year has never played sports in their life. Winning is hard. The margin that separates winning and losing is often very, very small.

The reason I fell in love with Washington and why Saturday afternoons during the Fall mean so much to me is because of what it represents. It represents tradition. It represents work. It represents effort. It represents doing your best and giving your all. It represents playing for the person next to you as much and more than playing for yourself. And when all of those things are done right, it represents excellence at the highest level.

This is a world class institution located in one of the best cities in the world. We (the University, its alumni, and supporters) should never accept that we're not good enough. The only limit on how good we can be is ourselves and what we consider to be acceptable or not.

If we go 8-4 each year and are representative of what want, then I'm ok with that if that's the best that we can do. But if we go 8-4, we should have a burning drive to want to be better than 8-4 the next year.

And if there's anything about the last 10+ years it has been that those that have been guiding the University of Washington football program have not possessed the kind of drive and determination to be anything less than accepting of being mediocre (or worse).

I know that this is cliche, but the role of a football coach at a University isn't just to win football games, it's also to prepare his players for life after college. The great coaches are the ones where you look at his players 20 years after they graduate and they are successful regardless of whether they played professionally. For the first time since Don James, we have a coach leading this program that I honestly feel is 100% behind the success of our players both on and off the field.
  • Options

Petermen passes any reasonable test. Don't you want to be reasonable??!?!!11!?/@?
    I'm excited for Peterman too, but if you're just here to suck his cock before he proves it at UW you're just another Doog.
  • Options

I'm excited for Peterman too, but if you're just here to suck his cock before he proves it at UW you're just another Doog.
    pressing.
  • Options
    BlowItUp said:

pressing.
    Or remembering why we endured the first 0-12.
  • Options

BlowItUp said:

pressing.
    I'm sure you aren't comparing Pete to Ty, so I wont twist your words.
  • Options
    BlowItUp said:

BlowItUp said:

pressing.
    I'm sure you aren't comparing Pete to Ty, so I wont twist your words.
    Of course not.

I'm just remembering the sense of entitlement and Doog loyalty that led to 0-12. Ty was a symptom of a much bigger disease.