Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburndawgs Preseason PAC-12 PowerRankings

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Vegasdawg said:

I think a good case could be made for flip flopping UCLA and UW.

UCLA is closer to Oregon than UW is to UCLA right now. UCLA has better overall talent and a same level head coach. Maybe unfair, but thanks to Sark's consistent level of mediocrity, UW needs to play a few games before we should automatically anoint them #2 in the PAC 12
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

Cougs are finishing in the top 6

book it?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    3 of the 4 best teams in the conference are in the North ...

The North will plunger the South in the Conference title game again ...

Water is wet.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Vegasdawg said:

UCLA is closer to Oregon than UW is to UCLA right now. UCLA has better overall talent and a same level head coach. Maybe unfair, but thanks to Sark's consistent level of mediocrity, UW needs to play a few games before we should automatically anoint them #2 in the PAC 12
    Way too early to tell where any team is right now, but if last season's game against UCLA is any indication, the talent level on the field between UW and UCLA is pretty close. As for the coaching edge, also hard to tell. Peterson is the more proven college coach, but Mora seems to have found his calling and may end up being the better coach. We'll see. I like them both, IMHO, they're both among the best coaches in the conference, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them duking it out for conference titles in the not too distant future.
    edited July 2014

Vegasdawg said:

Way too early to tell where any team is right now, but if last season's game against UCLA is any indication, the talent level on the field between UW and UCLA is pretty close. As for the coaching edge, also hard to tell. Peterson is the more proven college coach, but Mora seems to have found his calling and may end up being the better coach. We'll see. I like them both, IMHO, they're both among the best coaches in the conference, and it wouldn't surprise me to see them duking it out for conference titles in the not too distant future.
    If Helfrich is still at Oregon, that will be next year.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,468 Swaye's Wigwam

Cougs are finishing in the top 6

book it?
    Cook it
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I always knew the season would be over, I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

And Cal is still too goddamn high.

I always knew the season would be over, I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

And Cal is still too goddamn high.

After breaking your third "enter" key, you might be close to the right depth of Cal's standing
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

Water is wet.

The South will rise again!

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Water is wet.

dnc. WHITE POWER! Every thread.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Water is wet.

dnc. LENDALE WHITE POWER! Every thread.
    Go Trooojans!
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I'd say I'll wait for the real preseason rankings to come out but Sven isn't a cunt that ranks teams before they've played.

I'd say I'll wait for the real preseason rankings to come out but Sven isn't a cunt that ranks teams before they've played.

I *might* publish rankings September 28th after the season begins. Until then, UW is a little too high and Cal is still way too high.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited July 2014

I *might* publish rankings September 28th after the season begins. Until then, UW is a little too high and Cal is still way too high.
    I say we change it to the Pac 11 Power Rankings for the time being
    Get back to me in two months. In addition to UW's season starting on September 27th, the Pac-12 GAME OF THE YEAR will be played that day at Kabam Field.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

I say we change it to the Pac 11 Power Rankings for the time being
    Get back to me in two months. In addition to UW's season starting on September 27th, the Pac-12 GAME OF THE YEAR will be played that day at Kabam Field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=reUffYdm5jo

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Punctuate my sentence DUCK!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!1!1!11!!

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    When Sven's power rankings come out one thing will be certain...

Cal will still be to damn high!