Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You’re welcome

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Glad we gave you guys a place to vent your frustrations about your Daddy from the north

I like some of you guys. You're funny. The mouth breathers like haie are a little tedious but most of you guys are fine. I could find another board, but what fun would that be? Besides, once the season is over and Oregon beats you in the Championship game all you guys will disappear anyway and I'll go back to politics.
    WERE funny. WERE. Now they’re just the same conspiracy theorist media hoovers as everyone else. Every slight, every 3 point win, is cause for yet another emotional pixel outburst.

The HB forefathers would be turning in their graves if they weren’t busy writing their own fan fic on this very site.

I’m enjoying it.
    I blame the 12 years in row. And the fact that even after the stopped being complete garbage they never really won anything. It ruined a lot of these guys.
    If you have grown kids, you're probably at least mid 50s. You conveniently forget the whoregon bowl drought of the 60s, 70s, and 80s...you made two? maybe three? How many winning seasons? five? six? No natty ever. Nice national brand.
    Bob is aging like milk sitting in front of his computer screen for hours on end every day. Whatever the actual number, add 10-15 years. It’s probably worse than smoking.

Also, he wasn’t a fan back then. Probably sometime around 2005 if I had to pin it.
    You're right here with me Kunt. But I guess it's different when you do it. I went to school at Oregon. I've been a fan since the 80s your prediction skills suck almost as much as your team did in the 0-12 year.

We are exactly the same.

31k.

Congrats on your achievements. Don’t forget to stretch every once in awhile.
    29K plus of those are on the Tug, not here talking about how Oregon is a National Brand, and haie's uniform conspiracy theory and why your tongue never seems to leave his bunghole.

Those posts are much better for your health, how could I forget 😂
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Glad we gave you guys a place to vent your frustrations about your Daddy from the north

I like some of you guys. You're funny. The mouth breathers like haie are a little tedious but most of you guys are fine. I could find another board, but what fun would that be? Besides, once the season is over and Oregon beats you in the Championship game all you guys will disappear anyway and I'll go back to politics.
    WERE funny. WERE. Now they’re just the same conspiracy theorist media hoovers as everyone else. Every slight, every 3 point win, is cause for yet another emotional pixel outburst.

The HB forefathers would be turning in their graves if they weren’t busy writing their own fan fic on this very site.

I’m enjoying it.
    I blame the 12 years in row. And the fact that even after the stopped being complete garbage they never really won anything. It ruined a lot of these guys.
    If you have grown kids, you're probably at least mid 50s. You conveniently forget the whoregon bowl drought of the 60s, 70s, and 80s...you made two? maybe three? How many winning seasons? five? six? No natty ever. Nice national brand.
    Yes, Oregon used to suck. And now they don't and they haven't sucked, but for a couple of years, for nearly 30 years now. I can live with that. Meanwhile Washington was complete dogshit for many years and some of those years were just recently. Even in all of those years when Oregon was bad, they never went 0-12 and they never lost 12 straight to UW.

I don't think Oregon is a national brand. The sports media, ESPN and Fox Sports do. What am I supposed to do about it?
    We had a bad stretch from 2004 to 2008. Throw in 2009 and I'd probably say it's fair, but considering it was following owen, I'll take it. Other than 2021, that's it going back to the mid 70s or something. Someday Fill's money will dry up. Oregon will get destroyed by Iowa and Wisconsin. LOL.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.
    Yes, Oregon used to suck. And now they don't and they haven't sucked, but for a couple of years, for nearly 30 years now. I can live with that. Meanwhile Washington was complete dogshit for many years and some of those years were just recently. Even in all of those years when Oregon was bad, they never went 0-12 and they never lost 12 straight to UW.

I don't think Oregon is a national brand. The sports media, ESPN and Fox Sports do. What am I supposed to do about it?
    We had a bad stretch from 2004 to 2008. Throw in 2009 and I'd probably say it's fair, but considering it was following owen, I'll take it. Other than 2021, that's it going back to the mid 70s or something. Someday Fill's money will dry up. Oregon will get destroyed by Iowa and Wisconsin. LOL.
    You got beat by us 12 years straight. Given the standard you guys established if you lose to the other team, you suck. Even losing by only 3, that's considered a "blowout" and you suck. I didn't make the rules I'm just living by them.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.
    Bob is aging like milk sitting in front of his computer screen for hours on end every day. Whatever the actual number, add 10-15 years. It’s probably worse than smoking.

Also, he wasn’t a fan back then. Probably sometime around 2005 if I had to pin it.
    You're right here with me Kunt. But I guess it's different when you do it. I went to school at Oregon. I've been a fan since the 80s your prediction skills suck almost as much as your team did in the 0-12 year.

We are exactly the same.

31k.

Congrats on your achievements. Don’t forget to stretch every once in awhile.
    29K plus of those are on the Tug, not here talking about how Oregon is a National Brand, and haie's uniform conspiracy theory and why your tongue never seems to leave his bunghole.

We're nothing alike. First of all I'm a lot smart than you, and I mean a lot smarter.
    This is such a classic Quook moment I don’t even know what to do with myself.

A true lonely, dumb, dickhead. It’d be funny if it wasn’t getting sad at this point.

#The46path
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

You got beat by us 12 years straight. Given the standard you guys established if you lose to the other team, you suck. Even losing by only 3, that's considered a "blowout" and you suck. I didn't make the rules I'm just living by them.
    Who said Oregon sucks? Epic meltdown last year though. Let's hope it's repeated again. :D
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Softened up the Trooj for ya. Got up big for this game. Had it circled all year. The Huskies matter. Real rivalry, not a fake bullshit one started by you Quooks. You’ll hang 70 on them because they’ll mail it in this week. Get all the credit from the cocksuckers and cum guzzlers at ESPN and FOX. Oh well, see you fags in Vegas.

Imagine talking shit after seeing your defense get ass raped by SC.
    You get every team at the right time. Couldn’t win when it mattered. Two years in a row. Stay in the Tug
    Another conspiracy theory.
    Rich. Coming from you.
    Feel free to cite the conspiracy theories I’m promoting
    You being involved here at HH is a wide sweeping promotion of conspiracy theories.
    Got it, so you have nothing.

So much for that superior UW education
    You believing your neat little program down there is a national brand is a pretty big conspiracy. You buy hype but no one outside of Eugene believes it.
    But I don't believe that, I'm just repeating what the sports media is saying. How is that a conspiracy?
    Their obsession with the national brand thing is the funniest thing this place has going. It rattles them senseless.
    The only idiots who think Oregon is a national brand are message board dorks and a lot of your white trash fanbase.
    Huh?

You’re the only ones who talk about it. All the time. I don’t even know where it came from. I’ve never heard any other UO fan I know mention it.

Then you all come on the day after beating your true rival to tell us you’re the national brand.

Fucking lunatics. It’s just football. It doesn’t have to ruin your life although it seems like maybe we’ve already passed that point.
    46aids brought it up a lot. Now he's hiding in the basement from the rat dog and his daughters.
    That’s fine except for the part where you all insist you’re the true flagship while being no more successful than Oregon State over the last 25 years.

Expect I think they’ve beaten us a few more times.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yet here you are, responding to me. I think it’s really one of my better qualities, a willingness to engage with the slower, more mentally compromised and deficient among us.

I’m really kind of like the Mother Teresa of the message boards. Bring me your retards, your pathetic haie ass tonguers, I’ll show mercy on them all.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Man I go out to do some errands and you guysm are still here. Thanks for keeping the lights on while I live rent free
  • Options

Man I go out to do some errands and you guysm are still here. Thanks for keeping the lights on while I live rent free

Did you post something on a message board and people responded?

How do you do it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Did you post something on a message board and people responded?

How do you do it?
    It’s crazy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

Who said Oregon sucks? Epic meltdown last year though. Let's hope it's repeated again. :D
    Sweet Geezus Bill if you're going to tongue haie's asshole you'd think you'd take the time to read what he is posting. haie, the guy who's ass your tongue has taken up permanent residence in , has said Oregon sucks numerous times.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

Sweet Geezus Bill if you're going to tongue haie's asshole you'd think you'd take the time to read what he is posting. haie, the guy who's ass your tongue has taken up permanent residence in , has said Oregon sucks numerous times.
    I read it. I don't remember every word like you do. Obsessed.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

So you're a fucking moron who can't remember the shit being said just a few hours earlier, that you chinned, by the guy who's ass you've been tonguing for two weeks now but it's really all my fault because I can read and remember something that happened just a few hours earlier. Got it.

flatus, can you find an even more stupid looking puppet than the one you posted here earlier?

Sweet Geezus Race, can you please rescue your boys? They're embarrassing your brand.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

So you're a fucking moron who can't remember the shit being said just a few hours earlier, that you chinned, by the guy who's ass you've been tonguing for two weeks now but it's really all my fault because I can read and remember something that happened just a few hours earlier. Got it.

flatus, can you find an even more stupid looking puppet than the one you posted here earlier?

Sweet Geezus Race, can you please rescue your boys? They're embarrassing your brand.
    You're flailing again Blob. I have other things in my life besides a stupid message board. Another pathetic attempted gotcha. Rent fucking free.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

You're flailing again Blob. I have other things in my life besides a stupid message board. Another pathetic attempted gotcha. Rent fucking free.
    Translation: I'm stupid and I don't read the shit I chin and comment on, but it's really all your fault.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

How's this one?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    flatus said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

How's this one?

That works, actually performs an accurate representation of what Retard Helmet has been doing to haie. the last few weeks.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

That’s twice Bill where someone called UW a brand and you upvoted it or chinned it.

That’s twice. How am I ever supposed to take you seriously again?
  • Options
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.

That’s twice Bill where someone called UW a brand and you upvoted it or chinned it.

That’s twice. How am I ever supposed to take you seriously again?
    National brand Kirk. Try to keep up. You guys are truly flailing and not too bright.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The west's regional brand teams was not rooted in substance

It was for clicks