Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You’re welcome

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Softened up the Trooj for ya. Got up big for this game. Had it circled all year. The Huskies matter. Real rivalry, not a fake bullshit one started by you Quooks. You’ll hang 70 on them because they’ll mail it in this week. Get all the credit from the cocksuckers and cum guzzlers at ESPN and FOX. Oh well, see you fags in Vegas.

Imagine talking shit after seeing your defense get ass raped by SC.
    You get every team at the right time. Couldn’t win when it mattered. Two years in a row. Stay in the Tug
    Another conspiracy theory.
    Rich. Coming from you.
    Feel free to cite the conspiracy theories I’m promoting
    You being involved here at HH is a wide sweeping promotion of conspiracy theories.
    Got it, so you have nothing.

So much for that superior UW education
    You believing your neat little program down there is a national brand is a pretty big conspiracy. You buy hype but no one outside of Eugene believes it.
    But I don't believe that, I'm just repeating what the sports media is saying. How is that a conspiracy?
    Their obsession with the national brand thing is the funniest thing this place has going. It rattles them senseless.
    The only idiots who think Oregon is a national brand are message board dorks and a lot of your white trash fanbase.
    Huh?

You’re the only ones who talk about it. All the time. I don’t even know where it came from. I’ve never heard any other UO fan I know mention it.

Then you all come on the day after beating your true rival to tell us you’re the national brand.

Fucking lunatics. It’s just football. It doesn’t have to ruin your life although it seems like maybe we’ve already passed that point.
    It's just football Mike
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,413
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Softened up the Trooj for ya. Got up big for this game. Had it circled all year. The Huskies matter. Real rivalry, not a fake bullshit one started by you Quooks. You’ll hang 70 on them because they’ll mail it in this week. Get all the credit from the cocksuckers and cum guzzlers at ESPN and FOX. Oh well, see you fags in Vegas.

You get every team at the right time. Couldn’t win when it mattered. Two years in a row. Stay in the Tug
    Rich. Coming from you.
    You being involved here at HH is a wide sweeping promotion of conspiracy theories.

You believing your neat little program down there is a national brand is a pretty big conspiracy. You buy hype but no one outside of Eugene believes it.
    But I don't believe that, I'm just repeating what the sports media is saying. How is that a conspiracy?
    Their obsession with the national brand thing is the funniest thing this place has going. It rattles them senseless.
    The only idiots who think Oregon is a national brand are message board dorks and a lot of your white trash fanbase.
    Huh?

You’re the only ones who talk about it. All the time. I don’t even know where it came from. I’ve never heard any other UO fan I know mention it.

Then you all come on the day after beating your true rival to tell us you’re the national brand.

Fucking lunatics. It’s just football. It doesn’t have to ruin your life although it seems like maybe we’ve already passed that point.
    It's just football Mike
    Then relax.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Rich. Coming from you.

Huh?

It's just football Mike
    Then relax.
    My equanimity has never been higher
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Rich. Coming from you.

Huh?

It's just football Mike
    Then relax.
    My equanimity has never been higher
    I can tell.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2023
    I have no idea why you Ducks are even arguing back. They won on the field, end of story. Win out and Oregon gets their rematch, and a chance at redemption. If they pound the Huskies into dog shit, I’ll jump right up and pound my fucking chest, but right now it means dick. It’s a losing stance. Say Oregon loses, and they are out of the Pac 12 title, what will you do then? Step away from the thread and wait for an opportunity. It’s not hard.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Thread is 81% Bob and Seavs jacking each other off. That’s the duck refuge sponsored by Hardcore Husky. Rinse and repeat.
  • Options

Thread is 81% Bob and Seavs jacking each other off. That’s the duck refuge sponsored by Hardcore Husky. Rinse and repeat.

I know a guy who’s paying for two memberships. That covers me.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I’m a good matchmaker
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

I know a guy who’s paying for two memberships.
    That covers me.

Gaybob tell me right now whether you subscribe to Seavers theory that he took from 46?! Tongue his ass. Kunt.

What an incredibly broken group of lonely old men.

Enjoy the free beer at the Refuge Retirement Home.

• Options

That covers me.

Gaybob tell me right now whether you subscribe to Seavers theory that he took from 46?! Tongue his ass. Kunt.

They both take what everyone else is saying at the moment and make word salad posts with no original thought, feel or value.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That covers me.

Sad