Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You’re welcome

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Softened up the Trooj for ya. Got up big for this game. Had it circled all year. The Huskies matter. Real rivalry, not a fake bullshit one started by you Quooks. You’ll hang 70 on them because they’ll mail it in this week. Get all the credit from the cocksuckers and cum guzzlers at ESPN and FOX. Oh well, see you fags in Vegas.

Imagine talking shit after seeing your defense get ass raped by SC.
    You get every team at the right time. Couldn’t win when it mattered. Two years in a row. Stay in the Tug
    Another conspiracy theory.
    Rich. Coming from you.
    Feel free to cite the conspiracy theories I’m promoting
    You being involved here at HH is a wide sweeping promotion of conspiracy theories.
    Got it, so you have nothing.

So much for that superior UW education
    You believing your neat little program down there is a national brand is a pretty big conspiracy. You buy hype but no one outside of Eugene believes it.
    But I don't believe that, I'm just repeating what the sports media is saying. How is that a conspiracy?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Softened up the Trooj for ya. Got up big for this game. Had it circled all year. The Huskies matter. Real rivalry, not a fake bullshit one started by you Quooks. You’ll hang 70 on them because they’ll mail it in this week. Get all the credit from the cocksuckers and cum guzzlers at ESPN and FOX. Oh well, see you fags in Vegas.

You get every team at the right time. Couldn’t win when it mattered. Two years in a row. Stay in the Tug
    Rich. Coming from you.
    You being involved here at HH is a wide sweeping promotion of conspiracy theories.

You believing your neat little program down there is a national brand is a pretty big conspiracy. You buy hype but no one outside of Eugene believes it.
    But I don't believe that, I'm just repeating what the sports media is saying. How is that a conspiracy?
    Their obsession with the national brand thing is the funniest thing this place has going. It rattles them senseless.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Rich. Coming from you.

Their obsession with the national brand thing is the funniest thing this place has going. It rattles them senseless.
    12 years in a row and us becoming the superior program really unhinged a lot of these folks. From hiae's uniform conspiracy theory to the new one I read here the other day about how Oregon supposedly sets the Conference game schedules to their advantage.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Imagine going through life with a brain like this.

The Space Needle and the damage done.

Yet here you are
    Where?
    You have to love how they all came running here to the Duck board after they beat SC. Not to the SC board, but to the Oregon board. It's classic lil bro looking for the approval of big bro.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Glad we gave you guys a place to vent your frustrations about your Daddy from the north
  • Options

Glad we gave you guys a place to vent your frustrations about your Daddy from the north

Yes, WE’RE venting OUR frustrations. This guy has the refuge DIALED in.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I like some of you guys. You're funny. The mouth breathers like haie are a little tedious but most of you guys are fine. I could find another board, but what fun would that be? Besides, once the season is over and Oregon beats you in the Championship game all you guys will disappear anyway and I'll go back to politics.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

"Daddy" doesn't come up with conspiracy theories on how Oregon selects their uniforms. You know who fixates on what people wear? Women.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

I like some of you guys. You're funny. The mouth breathers like haie are a little tedious but most of you guys are fine. I could find another board, but what fun would that be? Besides, once the season is over and Oregon beats you in the Championship game all you guys will disappear anyway and I'll go back to politics.
    @46XiJCAB @trublue
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I hope he is not having a "meltdown."
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Take a:
    deep breath.
    long walk.
    warm bath (bubbles optional)
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

WERE funny. WERE. Now they’re just the same conspiracy theorist media hoovers as everyone else. Every slight, every 3 point win, is cause for yet another emotional pixel outburst.

The HB forefathers would be turning in their graves if they weren’t busy writing their own fan fic on this very site.

I’m enjoying it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

"Daddy" doesn't come up with conspiracy theories on how Oregon selects their uniforms. You know who fixates on what people wear? Women.
    Throwing an umbrella over all women? Sounds like a conspiracy.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Take a:
    deep breath.
    long walk.
    warm bath (bubbles optional)
    This entire board is doogs lighting themselves on fire every week after 3 point wins.

But sure.

Oh man. This is the best Sunday on here in a long time.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,498
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

Throwing an umbrella over all women? Sounds like a conspiracy.
    Claiming I was including all women in that statement is a conspiracy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

WERE funny. WERE. Now they’re just the same conspiracy theorist media hoovers as everyone else. Every slight, every 3 point win, is cause for yet another emotional pixel outburst.

The HB forefathers would be turning in their graves if they weren’t busy writing their own fan fic on this very site.

I’m enjoying it.
    I blame the 12 years in row. And the fact that even after the stopped being complete garbage they never really won anything. It ruined a lot of these guys.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.
    I blame the 12 years in row. And the fact that even after the stopped being complete garbage they never really won anything. It ruined a lot of these guys.
    Acting like you’ve won anything is a conspiracy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.
    Won few Rose Bowls not that long ago and a playoff game. You?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I’m enjoying it.
    Won few Rose Bowls not that long ago and a playoff game. You?
    You forgot the Fiesta Bowls, which also don’t count.

The program that can’t win any of them thinks they don’t matter.

Which they 100% did when they were winning them.

And they think Oregon fans are coping over a regular season loss.

Great Sunday. Thanks everyone.