Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Does any Pac-12 team make the playoff???

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Clearly @PDXDuckFan‌ is just a Beav/Doog troll just trying to make Duck fans look bad.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Clearly @PDXDuckFan‌ is just a Beav/Doog troll just trying to make Duck fans look bad.

Even money it's Harv
    2:1 it's CougLJ
    4:1 it's Weiser
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZ Duck posts the best spiderman memes.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Look bro, three conference titles and four BCS bowls in four years is not that big of a deal because Chip was better than the other coaches. It's only impressive if everyone is equal!!!
  • Options

Even money it's Harv
    2:1 it's CougLJ
    4:1 it's Weiser
    It wouldn't be that far out of reach to pin this on HNMT. He can't show his face publicly after he bitched out so he's probably operating undercover as a troll.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited July 2014
    Mosster47 said:

Look bro, three conference titles and four BCS bowls in four years is not that big of a deal because Chip was better than the other coaches. It's only impressive if everyone is equal!!!

I said a great coach (CHIP KELLY) was able to take OK to good talent to incredible heights. Are you denying that the Pac 12 was worse than it is going into this season? Look at the slugs who all got fired within the last two seasons, and now look at those programs just a few years later.

As usual, you completely missed the point of what I posted, and instead had another round pound with the other giggling morons here. I'm thrilled that the Ducks went to 4 BCS bowls in a row, but that doesn't mean I can't be realistic and say that the Pac 12 wasn't exactly at its apex top-to-bottom during that run.
  • Options
    Also, true or false, Mosster47. Did Chip Kelly land the Ducks on NCAA probation, and also have the NCAA cloud over the program for almost 2 seasons? He's an incredible football coach, but the Entitled Assholes think the guy walked on water.
  • Options
    the conditions were ripe for a great coach (Kelly) to take OK talent to a title game
    Scout.kom recruiting rankings from 2005-2009:

2005: 30
    2006: 52
    2007: 9
    2008: 23
    2009: 26

Generally, Bellotti recruited in the top 25-30 nationally. That's better than "okay" talent. I also see three top 25 classes and one top 10 class in there.

This is also why we have expectations for Helfrich:

2010: 13
    2011: 13
    2012: 15
    2013: 17

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Also, true or false, Mosster47. Did Chip Kelly land the Ducks on NCAA probation, and also have the NCAA cloud over the program for almost 2 seasons? He's an incredible football coach, but the Entitled Assholes think the guy walked on water.

End of the month is what I am hearing.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    AZDuck said:

This is also why we have expectations for Helfrich:

2010: 13
    2011: 13
    2012: 15
    2013: 17

You posted the very best site rankings, but even so, that looks like Top 20 talent to me, yet the Entitled Quackholes expect BCS bowls every season. You proved my point.

Stupid *ucks should have anted up to keep Kelly!

• Options
    Every Oregon coach since Rich Brooks has outperformed his recruiting rankings. You don't expect the coaches to do that anymore? Got it.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    AZDuck said:

Every Oregon coach since Rich Brooks has outperformed his recruiting rankings. You don't expect the coaches to do that anymore? Got it.

I expect a Top 5 finish this season. The team is loaded. If Helfrich fails, then he'll be reevaluated. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the season and not shit my pants in nonstop fear because "Helfrich isn't the guy" before camp even begins. Do you sit down to pee, too? With your moobs, it wouldn't surprise me.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    AZDuck said:

He's an incredible football coach, but the Entitled Assholes think the guy walked on water.
    Yes, in the universe of football coaches, he does in fact walk on water.

Urban Meyer on Chip Kelly:

It’s even grown (from Oregon),” Meyer said. “That’s what I admire about him. He keeps pushing that envelope. He’s off the chart with some of the things he’s doing. Starting Sunday, we’re going to be doing some of the same things.”

I wish Helfrich had half the football IQ of Meyer and would start doing "some of the same things." He doesn't have an excuse. He worked with Chip.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    AZDuck said:

He's an incredible football coach, but the Entitled Assholes think the guy walked on water.

It’s even grown (from Oregon),” Meyer said. “That’s what I admire about him. He keeps pushing that envelope. He’s off the chart with some of the things he’s doing. Starting Sunday, we’re going to be doing some of the same things.”

So, you know, Urban Meyer on one hand, some douchebag from Portland on the other.

Bro, has PDX ever quit because of stress?? I don't think so!

No Stress + No Man Tits > Urban Meyer

Urban didn't have to coach against Peterson, Saban, or Tressel. All he had to was just show up to work and the trophies were his. BSU was down when he was at Utah, Bama was down when he was at Florida, and the Big Ten without Tress is like a dildo without batteries.

Until he coaches against a ranked Oregon State I'm placing an asterisk next to all of his Conference Championships, BCS Bowl wins, and National Titles. Phil Fuller was past his prime FFS!!!!

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

So, you know, Urban Meyer on one hand, some douchebag from Portland on the other.

Bro, has PDX ever quit because of stress?? I don't think so!

No Stress + No Man Tits > Urban Meyer

Urban didn't have to coach against Peterson, Saban, or Tressel. All he had to was just show up to work and the trophies were his. BSU was down when he was at Utah, Bama was down when he was at Florida, and the Big Ten without Tress is like a dildo without batteries.

Until he coaches against a ranked Oregon State I'm placing an asterisk next to all of his Conference Championships, BCS Bowl wins, and National Titles. Phil Fuller was past his prime FFS!!!!

Again with the strawmen. I actually believe that you are somewhat intelligent, unlike flAbbZDuck. If Chip is the best coach ever, who even Urban Meyer worships, why did he take the Ducks to only one BCS title game at a time when the Pac 12 was mostly terrible.

Also, I've read your post 3x now, and I still don't understand it. Chip's the greatest coach to never win a title? I can agree with that, at least in terms of college. He had to cheat to do it, but I was OK with bending the rules a bit to get a foothold in Texas, and didn't think it was nearly the big deal as Doogs/Beefs/Trojies made it to be.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    This year will be huge for his legacy. If the Ducks don't win the conference I think he'll (Mariota) be held in the same regards as Akili Smith and Kellen Clemens: A great QB with little to add to the trophy case.

If he wins the Heisman, the Ducks win the conference, and have a strong post-season he'll be in the same company with #3 and Darron Thomas.

Also, why in the **** is Joey's number not retired yet? That is ******* clown shoes.
    Only a fucking idiot who is an Arizona Wildcat fan thinks that Mariota will be viewed in the same light at Kellen Clemens and Akili Smith. I take back what I said about Mosster47 being somewhat intelligent. What an absolute clown.

I guess a Fiesta Bowl win isn't a "trophy," but then again, an Arizona fan wouldn't know what it's like to have their team play in a BCS bowl.

Arizona - where the Holiday Bowl happens every 20 years@