Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ore v. Utah - a play in 4 parts - with haie and his ass munching pals in the role of the Pig Farmer

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

another meltdown by Bob over uniforms

so owned :D

Your ass munching paramour creates an entire head up the ass conspiracy theory that Oregon selects their uniforms based upon their desire not to be embarrassed and I'm having a meltdown over uniforms? I don't give a shit about uniforms. Take it up with the pig fucker.
    I don't really care. I'm just here for the meltdowns. Hilarious.
    Naaah, you're here for the haie ass tonguing. You claim I care about uniforms, which I don't, while you tongue haie's ass after he makes up some completely ridiculous conspiracy theory about how Oregon picks which uniforms they will wear.
    Yeah, you don't care. That's why you've devoted 50 posts to it.
    50 posts just trying to get an answer to a question about what he said. Other than being here to tongue his ass what are you here for? If I'm obsessed with uniforms as you claim, what do you call someone who concocted a conspiracy theory that Oregon chooses their uniforms in order detract attention away from games they might lose? I would think that all of your guys would be interested in haie's answer to that since he claimed it's well documented. But alas, you're only here for the ass tonguing.
    Yeah 'asking questions' 30k times is kind of what you do here, and we all Can't. Stop. Laughing.

I have 10 football seasons of data on my theory. It's not a conspiracy because Oregon just does it on their own. UWinnersWin just shrugs, wears their normal colors and crushes your brain in Seattle.

Guess we'll get some great playbacks of beating that White/Silver team next year.

LOL..................
    Yeah, it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Oregon sees Washington as a rival so they wear new uniforms for that game. Let's see your "data" Kunt. This ought to be special.

And I'd only have to ask the question once if you weren't such a fucking pussy and you just answered it instead of running and hiding like a bitch behind your ass munching pals.
    How stupid do you have to be to "ask" for data that is public knowledge, even off the top of the head for many fans here?

BobletFuckingStupid, thats how stupid.
    You said you have "data" you mouthy little bitch, lets see it. And make sure you're able support your head up the ass claim that these uniform choices are made in order to avoid embarrassment.
    Are you not able to look up what uniform Oregon wore against Washington going back 9 or 10 seasons? As well as the context surrounding each of those games?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    I can't wait until later this afternoon when I'm drinking beers and explaining my Oregon uniform theory to a bunch of quooks at a barbeque while Bob is refreshing this sub board every 15 seconds 🤣🍺
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Haie doesn’t care about Oregon, guys…
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Your ass munching paramour creates an entire head up the ass conspiracy theory that Oregon selects their uniforms based upon their desire not to be embarrassed and I'm having a meltdown over uniforms? I don't give a shit about uniforms. Take it up with the pig fucker.
    Naaah, you're here for the haie ass tonguing. You claim I care about uniforms, which I don't, while you tongue haie's ass after he makes up some completely ridiculous conspiracy theory about how Oregon picks which uniforms they will wear.
    50 posts just trying to get an answer to a question about what he said. Other than being here to tongue his ass what are you here for? If I'm obsessed with uniforms as you claim, what do you call someone who concocted a conspiracy theory that Oregon chooses their uniforms in order detract attention away from games they might lose? I would think that all of your guys would be interested in haie's answer to that since he claimed it's well documented. But alas, you're only here for the ass tonguing.
    Mostly to laugh at all of you. Is this really hard to figure out?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah 'asking questions' 30k times is kind of what you do here, and we all Can't. Stop. Laughing.

I have 10 football seasons of data on my theory. It's not a conspiracy because Oregon just does it on their own. UWinnersWin just shrugs, wears their normal colors and crushes your brain in Seattle.

Guess we'll get some great playbacks of beating that White/Silver team next year.

LOL..................
    Yeah, it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Oregon sees Washington as a rival so they wear new uniforms for that game. Let's see your "data" Kunt. This ought to be special.

And I'd only have to ask the question once if you weren't such a fucking pussy and you just answered it instead of running and hiding like a bitch behind your ass munching pals.
    How stupid do you have to be to "ask" for data that is public knowledge, even off the top of the head for many fans here?

You said you have "data" you mouthy little bitch, lets see it. And make sure you're able support your head up the ass claim that these uniform choices are made in order to avoid embarrassment.
    Are you not able to look up what uniform Oregon wore against Washington going back 9 or 10 seasons? As well as the context surrounding each of those games?
    You said you had "data" you lying Kunt. Why should I have to "look up" the data you already claimed to have? And why limit it back to 9 to 10 seasons haie, that wouldn't happen to coincide to the time period that your team finally started to show a pulse now would it haie?

The only special uniforms I can recall is when we wore the all whites in 2007 and the only team embarrassed that day was the fucking Huskies.

So lets recap. You lied about initially claiming that you were only talking about when Oregon plays Washington. You lied about having "data" to back up your head up the ass claim. What constitutes a "special" uniform haie and why limit it only to the last 9 or 10 years Kunt?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023

Mostly to laugh at all of you. Is this really hard to figure out?

Naaah, entirely to tongue haie's ass. Why lie Bill?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

LOL..................

So lets recap. You lied about initially claiming that you were only talking about when Oregon plays Washington. You lied about having "data" to back up your head up the ass claim. What constitutes a "special" uniform haie and why limit it only to the last 9 or 10 years Kunt?
    False on all accounts.

Again, all easy to find data. 2014, 16, 17, 19, and 23 are just the most *obvious* data points, but it's a consistent pattern nonetheless. All when Oregon plays Washington looking at their chances of winning.

And I'm enjoying how much it bothers you.

Epic meltdown.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TBF you lie all the time, Haie.

It is what it is
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

TBF you lie all the time, Haie.

I'll remind myself that tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

LOL..................

False on all accounts.

Again, all easy to find data. 2014, 16, 17, 19, and 23 are just the most *obvious* data points, but it's a consistent pattern nonetheless. All when Oregon plays Washington looking at their chances of winning.

And I'm enjoying how much it bothers you.

Epic meltdown.

What's the definition of a "special" uniform haie? Quit being a Kunt for once in you pathetic life and answer the fucking question. And why does this time period only cover the time when Washington wasn't complete garbage? Oregon has been messing with their uniforms for over 20 years. Weird how all those new unis they wore when they were kicking UW's ass don't fit into the "data." Why isn't 2007 included in the "data" Kunt?

but it's a consistent pattern nonetheless.

Oregon changes their uniform up every fucking game and haie feels that it has something to do with Washington.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob with another strawman and another shit post that proves he doesn't have a clue.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

Bob with another strawman and another shit post that proves he doesn't have a clue.

haie with another Kunt dodge. What constitutes a special uniform? You're entire argument is that Oregon wears special uniforms when they play Washington in order to avoid being "embarrassed and creating a huge program defining moment." Okay, what are those uniforms Kunt?

You said that 2014 was one of your "data" points. Oregon wore these uniforms in 2014 when they beat your ass. Who was embarrassed in that game Kunt? Btw, that was pretty much the exact same uniform they wore last week when they played WSU but due to the fact that you're a fucking moron you believe that it had something to do with Washington.

As you said haie, I don't have a clue. Stop being such a fucking Kunt and explain it for me. Oh yeah, what's the strawman my stupid little Kunt of friend? Identify it for me.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lol oh my god.

You couldn't be more unhinged.

You answered one of your own questions by the way dipshit 🤣
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

lol oh my god.

haie is going with the full blown kunt act at this point. haie won't answer any questions about his fucked up conspiracy theory because even he realizes it's irrational stupidity. So he hides behind "you're unhinged" you're having a "meltdown" and the ass munchers lap it up.

What was the straw-man bitch? Run and hide.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol oh my god.

haie is going with the full blown kunt act at this point. haie won't answer any questions about his fucked up conspiracy theory because even he realizes it's irrational stupidity. So he hides behind "you're unhinged" you're having a "meltdown" and the ass munchers lap it up.

What's the definition of a "special" uniform haie? Quit being a Kunt for once in you pathetic life and answer the fucking question. And why does this time period only cover the time when Washington wasn't complete garbage? Oregon has been messing with their uniforms for over 20 years. Weird how all those new unis they wore when they were kicking UW's ass don't fit into the "data." Why isn't 2007 included in the "data" Kunt?

You are completely formulating your own argument to attack. Like I said, go re-read my posts on it. I'm not going to help you out more than that.

Why does my time period only cover when Washington wasn't complete garbage. LOL, you're just making my point(s) for me now.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

lol oh my god.

You are completely formulating your own argument to attack. Like I said, go re-read my posts on it. I'm not going to help you out more than that.

Why does my time period only cover when Washington wasn't complete garbage. LOL, you're just making my point(s) for me now.
    So there was no strawman and you're just a fucking moron who doesn't know the correct definition of the words they use. I'm asking you questions about your claim haie. You being the fucking kunt you are run away like a scalded dog from the questions you're asked.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.
  • Options