Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ore v. Utah - a play in 4 parts - with haie and his ass munching pals in the role of the Pig Farmer

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Were the uniforms Oregon wore today selected because they were worried they might be embarrassed haie? Ass munchers, feel free to chime in.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When did I ever mention Utah in my theory?

Answer my question Kunt!!!;
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

And there’s the Kunt act. Since your ass munching pals appear to wear the pants in your relationship maybe they‘ll answer the question you’re too big a Kunt to handle haie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

And there’s the Kunt act. Since your ass munching pals appear to wear the pants in your relationship maybe they‘ll answer the question you’re too big a Kunt to handle haie.
    Again, where did I mention Utah in my theory?

I'll wait.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, got to love how haie the mouthy little Kunt is posting here on the Oregon board while his team continues to look like dogshit against Stanford.

Who is obsessed with who again here? Classic little bro move.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I'll wait.
    That's a good little pig farmer haie.

You didn't mention any team other than Oregon in your little conspiratorial meltdown haie.

You better get the ass tonguers in here quick haie, you're bleeding out all over the killing floor.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Btw, got to love how haie the mouthy little Kunt is posting here on the Oregon board while his team continues to look like dogshit against Stanford.

Rent Free.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I'll wait.

You didn't mention any team other than Oregon in your little conspiratorial meltdown haie.

You better get the ass tonguers in here quick haie, you're bleeding out all over the killing floor.
    No I specifically said *when they play Washington*

And you can't prove otherwise.

Great thread and raged out, gaped out self own, as always 🤣🍺
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Rent Free.
    Yeah haie, you got me. You own me haie. That's why you're here posting on this board while your team looks like dogshit against Stanford and dodging like a fucking kunt the questions I put to you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Rent Free.
    Yeah haie, you got me. You own me haie. That's why you're here posting on this board while your team looks like dogshit against Stanford and dodging like a fucking kunt the questions I put to you.
    It's weird that I'm on my board?

Weird.

21-7. Cry more imbred duck
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I'll wait.

Both a liar and a moron. Such a cute little pig farmer.
    haie said:

Oregon wore white bird shit with chrome helmets just in case they got embarrassed and created a huge program defining moment.

Completely intentional and that's what happened. Now you just see Odunze standing over some player with a random white uniform.

But boblet still thinks we?re the "little bros". Fucking retard.

They wore their actual school colors when they were at home against Wazzu. :D

The jokes just write themselves at this point.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "Were the uniforms Oregon wore today selected because they were worried they might be embarrassed haie? Ass munchers, feel free to chime in."

Again, where was Oregon vs anyone besides Washington mentioned?

Still waiting.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I don't see anything about "when they play Washington" you lying piece of shit pig farmer.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

"Were the uniforms Oregon wore today selected because they were worried they might be embarrassed haie? Ass munchers, feel free to chime in."

Again, where was Oregon vs anyone besides Washington mentioned?

Still waiting.

You didn't limit it to Washington, but you're a lying piece of shit and a Kunt so it wasn't likely that you'd ever admit you were talking out your ass. Don't look now but your team just gave up another score to Stanford. You guys are looking great haie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

I don't see anything about "when they play Washington" you lying piece of shit pig farmer.

Sorry, but there's plenty of material on my theory on this board with both you and Mike squirting eggs over it. Look the bitch up yourself, there's pages of it.

Epic meltdown and self own Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I'll wait.

Flat out fucking lie. But I'll accept that you're just a fucking moron who can't keep track of the shit that comes out of your mouth pig farmer if you're willing to cop to that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Sorry, but there's plenty of material on my theory on this board with both you and Mike squirting eggs over it. Look the bitch up yourself, there's pages of it.

Epic meltdown and self own Bob.
    You lie your fucking ass off, and spend time posting here on this board as your team looks like dogshit against Stanford and I'm having the meltdown?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I'll wait.

Flat out fucking lie. But I'll accept that you're just a fucking moron who can't keep track of the shit that comes out of your mouth pig farmer if you're willing to cop to that.
    Yet you're going to take this 6+ pages without showing me where Utah is mentioned in my theory.

What a thread.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Face it pig farmer, you're fucking obsessed with Oregon. You hate Oregon far more than you care about your team looking like dog shit two weeks in a row now. You hate Oregon so much you've made up some completely paranoid conspiracy about how Oregon chooses which uniforms they will wear and then ran and hid like a kunt when asked questions about it only to then lie and claim you said "only when they play Washington."

Another score for Stanford glad you were here on this board to see it haie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Face it pig farmer, you're fucking obsessed with Oregon. You hate Oregon far more than you care about your team looking like dog shit two weeks in a row now. You hate Oregon so much you've made up some completely paranoid conspiracy about how Oregon chooses which uniforms they will wear and then ran and hid like a kunt when asked questions about it only to then lie and claim you said "only when they play Washington."

You sound upset.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

You sound upset.
    Are you are both a liar and Kunt haie. Enjoy the rest of the game haie. You guys look great.