Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ore v. Utah - a play in 4 parts - with haie and his ass munching pals in the role of the Pig Farmer

124»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"
    You and thechatch and some others don't even know what 'data' even is, to be fair.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"
    You and thechatch and some others don't even know what 'data' even is, to be fair.
    You appear to not know much about the "data" either Kunt, you run and hide like a bitch every time you're asked to detail it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"
    You appear to not know much about the "data" either Kunt, you run and hide like a bitch every time you're asked to detail it.
    It's been spelled out for you chief.

You're too stupid to understand it. Notice how you're alone on this.

Embarrassing.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"
    It's been spelled out for you chief.

You're too stupid to understand it. Notice how you're alone on this.

Embarrassing.
    You're right haie, I have no ass tonguers supporting me. Congratulations. You've ran and hid to every question I put to you haie, you didn't spell anything out to me you fucking liar.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"
    My DART group handles that for me, but I have a rudimentary understanding of how to formulate and execute an RCT and calculate for confidence levels and statistical significance.

It’s interesting you want to talk about data since you keep hanging your hat on TWO IN A ROW.

Have a great day, groupie.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"
    My DART group handles that for me, but I have a rudimentary understanding of how to formulate and execute an RCT and calculate for confidence levels and statistical significance.

It’s interesting you want to talk about data since you keep hanging your hat on TWO IN A ROW.

lol as if you aren't one of the biggest cheerleaders here. "Oregon's so innovative!!!" You wouldn't know anything about that and neither would the U of O.

As to the rest of that, congratulations remembering some buzz words bro. Really impressive stuff.

'statistical significance' what the actual fuck :D
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"

lol as if you aren't one of the biggest cheerleaders here. "Oregon's so innovative!!!" You wouldn't know anything about that and neither would the U of O.

As to the rest of that, congratulations remembering some buzz words bro. Really impressive stuff.

Is that a new concept for you?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"

That is a term that is given to people like yourself in the effort to have you not embarrass yourself and your company in front of a potential client or partner. HTH
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"

That is a term that is given to people like yourself in the effort to have you not embarrass yourself and your company in front of a potential client or partner. HTH
    Well it’s a good thing I’ve got people like you working for me to keep me out of trouble👍
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SarkSure.gif

The Kunt act continues.

The "data"

Well it’s a good thing I’ve got people like you working for me to keep me out of trouble👍
    'People like me' :o