Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ore v. Utah - a play in 4 parts - with haie and his ass munching pals in the role of the Pig Farmer

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,495 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Face it pig farmer, you're fucking obsessed with Oregon. You hate Oregon far more than you care about your team looking like dog shit two weeks in a row now. You hate Oregon so much you've made up some completely paranoid conspiracy about how Oregon chooses which uniforms they will wear and then ran and hid like a kunt when asked questions about it only to then lie and claim you said "only when they play Washington."

Another score for Stanford glad you were here on this board to see it haie.

You sound upset.
    Are you are both a liar and Kunt haie. Enjoy the rest of the game haie. You guys look great.

So upset that you're mashing the return key on your phone.

But you're not upset.

Thanks little bro. Happy to get our starting receivers back so that we can redshirt our 3rd string slot who prison raped Oregon 2 weeks ago.

🍺
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,940
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Face it pig farmer, you're fucking obsessed with Oregon. You hate Oregon far more than you care about your team looking like dog shit two weeks in a row now. You hate Oregon so much you've made up some completely paranoid conspiracy about how Oregon chooses which uniforms they will wear and then ran and hid like a kunt when asked questions about it only to then lie and claim you said "only when they play Washington."

You sound upset.
    Are you are both a liar and Kunt haie. Enjoy the rest of the game haie. You guys look great.

But you're not upset.

Thanks little bro. Happy to get our starting receivers back so that we can redshirt our 3rd string slot who prison raped Oregon 2 weeks ago.

🍺
    Why do you think that you being both a liar and Kunt makes me upset haie? I love the fact that your team is looking like pure crap against the two worst teams in the PAC12 the past two weeks and you're here on the Oregon board trying to talk shit. Beat Oregon, nothing else matters. Even the ass munchers have the good sense not to be posting here as the game is going on, but not our little Oregon obsessed pig farmer.
    edited October 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You sound upset.

But you're not upset.

🍺
    Why do you think that you being both a liar and Kunt makes me upset haie? I love the fact that your team is looking like pure crap against the two worst teams in the PAC12 the past two weeks and you're here on the Oregon board trying to talk shit. Beat Oregon, nothing else matters. Even the ass munchers have the good sense not to be posting here as the game is going on, but not our little Oregon obsessed pig farmer.
    "good sense not to be posting here"

🤣
    Haie goes with the lying dishonest misquote as Stanford scores again.

Gotta love it
    edited October 2023
    I can't post on Duck Refuge if my school doesn't cover the spread!!!!

😵
    Look at haie the pig fucker come running to the Oregon board to beat his chest after UW's BIG win over the mighty Trees.
    Out gained by Stanford and needing a dropped pass by a man wide open. Struggling against the two worst teams in the conference for the past two weeks. Oregon built the blue print on how to expose you frauds. Btw, I agree with your fellow "fans" Penix is a fucking pussy who wilts after he has been hit. I never believed that before but your "fans" have convinced me as much.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,491 Founders Club
    another meltdown by Bob over uniforms

so owned :D

Your ass munching paramour creates an entire head up the ass conspiracy theory that Oregon selects their uniforms based upon their desire not to be embarrassed and I'm having a meltdown over uniforms? I don't give a shit about uniforms. Take it up with the pig fucker.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    SFGbob said:

Your ass munching paramour creates an entire head up the ass conspiracy theory that Oregon selects their uniforms based upon their desire not to be embarrassed and I'm having a meltdown over uniforms? I don't give a shit about uniforms. Take it up with the pig fucker.
    46 finally drinks a gallon of bleach and you rush right in behind him to carry the “this doesn’t bother me I’ve only posted about it 100 times today” torch.

Gay and lonely in San Fran sure sounds impossible to me, but then there’s Bob.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,491 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

I don't really care. I'm just here for the meltdowns. Hilarious.

SFGbob said:

Naaah, you're here for the haie ass tonguing. You claim I care about uniforms, which I don't, while you tongue haie's ass after he makes up some completely ridiculous conspiracy theory about how Oregon picks which uniforms they will wear.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Naaah, you're here for the haie ass tonguing. You claim I care about uniforms, which I don't, while you tongue haie's ass after he makes up some completely ridiculous conspiracy theory about how Oregon picks which uniforms they will wear.
    Yeah, you don't care. That's why you've devoted 50 posts to it.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

50 posts just trying to get an answer to a question about what he said. Other than being here to tongue his ass what are you here for? If I'm obsessed with uniforms as you claim, what do you call someone who concocted a conspiracy theory that Oregon chooses their uniforms in order detract attention away from games they might lose? I would think that all of your guys would be interested in haie's answer to that since he claimed it's well documented. But alas, you're only here for the ass tonguing.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

50 posts just trying to get an answer to a question about what he said. Other than being here to tongue his ass what are you here for? If I'm obsessed with uniforms as you claim, what do you call someone who concocted a conspiracy theory that Oregon chooses their uniforms in order detract attention away from games they might lose? I would think that all of your guys would be interested in haie's answer to that since he claimed it's well documented. But alas, you're only here for the ass tonguing.
    Yeah 'asking questions' 30k times is kind of what you do here, and we all Can't. Stop. Laughing.

I have 10 football seasons of data on my theory. It's not a conspiracy because Oregon just does it on their own. UWinnersWin just shrugs, wears their normal colors and crushes your brain in Seattle.

Guess we'll get some great playbacks of beating that White/Silver team next year.

LOL..................
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah 'asking questions' 30k times is kind of what you do here, and we all Can't. Stop. Laughing.

I have 10 football seasons of data on my theory. It's not a conspiracy because Oregon just does it on their own. UWinnersWin just shrugs, wears their normal colors and crushes your brain in Seattle.

Guess we'll get some great playbacks of beating that White/Silver team next year.

LOL..................
    Yeah, it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Oregon sees Washington as a rival so they wear new uniforms for that game. Let's see your "data" Kunt. This ought to be special.

And I'd only have to ask the question once if you weren't such a fucking pussy and you just answered it instead of running and hiding like a bitch behind your ass munching pals.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

LOL..................
    Yeah, it wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Oregon sees Washington as a rival so they wear new uniforms for that game. Let's see your "data" Kunt. This ought to be special.

And I'd only have to ask the question once if you weren't such a fucking pussy and you just answered it instead of running and hiding like a bitch behind your ass munching pals.
    How stupid do you have to be to "ask" for data that is public knowledge, even off the top of the head for many fans here?

BobletFuckingStupid, thats how stupid.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

LOL..................

How stupid do you have to be to "ask" for data that is public knowledge, even off the top of the head for many fans here?

BobletFuckingStupid, thats how stupid.
    You said you have "data" you mouthy little bitch, lets see it. And make sure you're able support your head up the ass claim that these uniform choices are made in order to avoid embarrassment.