Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kalen DeBoer, Washington Head Coach, talks beating Oregon, Michael Penix Jr, playoff odds | THE HERD

2»

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited October 2023
    Didn’t listen. And won’t. Cowturd sold his soul and may have for a long time, to USC. I won’t, ain’t or about to listen to his “hawt” takes. Fuck him and many more like him, like Kannel, Platt, et al..

Buncha talking heads with biased takes looking for clicks. Fk em and feed em fish heads.com.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,024 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Didn’t listen. And won’t. Cowturd sold his soul and may have for a long time, to USC. I won’t, ain’t or about to listen to his “hawt” takes. Fuck him and many more like him, like Kannel, Platt, et al..

Buncha talking heads with biased takes looking for clicks. Fk em and feed em fish heads.com.

I like the positive attitude you portray. So who do you recommend one should listen to?

edited October 2023

SECDAWG said:

I like the positive attitude you portray. So who do you recommend one should listen to?

Yourself. Or I do. In my world, it’s Finebaum. But I trust my takes and certainly not the aforementioned
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Thanks Taft!

Did you all know that Cowherd is from Washington?

Cowherd doesn't ever mention this whenever he's talking about UW.
    This was really the first tim I listened to him and I regret it.
    Yeah, he's an obnoxious donkey. But, it's nice that he's giving DeBoer & UW some pub.
    He called UW “we” on Brock and Salk yesterday. Reverse doog bot.
    he is trying to make us husky fans look bad
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,219

Thanks Taft!

Yeah, he's an obnoxious donkey. But, it's nice that he's giving DeBoer & UW some pub.
    He's a total USC cocksucker. Fuck him.

Thanks Taft!

He's a total USC cocksucker. Fuck him.
    You couldn’t be more right. He’s a USuc cocksocker and slobbering all over CW and Riley’s Richard. He wants to change and regroup now after ND thumped their ass but no mas..

Ultimately, fk him. As an SECDAWG, I see a lot of these kinda takes. Trust me, fk him…
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club

He's from Aberdeen

Can any good thing come from Aberdeen?

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Klatt is the only one you listed I’d be interested in hearing/watching. Really the only one I find tolerable.

Watching this clip yesterday was a good reminder of why I don’t like Cowherd. He’s a weirdo.