Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kalen DeBoer, Washington Head Coach, talks beating Oregon, Michael Penix Jr, playoff odds | THE HERD

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    FireCohen said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

not to keep shatting on pete, but he would have danced around the playoff question. Glad boner owns it, he is built for it

That's cool I guess that Pete gets up on FOX and supports Washington and didn't just go jump to Stanford or some other job and showed he really was burnt out but...

...let's be honest. Shit came together in 2016 and then was always going to slowly melt because he was a B- coach when he didn't have a mountain west schedule.

2016 #23 SC or whatever they were ranked came in and wrecked our shit in virtually the same situation.
    SC finished #5, but ok

Pete was not B- coach when he was motivated. he was good
    When was he motivated.

UW rolled the red carpet out immediately.

Kind of like what is happening at SC right now. Just swap offense and defense.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club

Thanks Taft!

Did you all know that Cowherd is from Washington?

Cowherd doesn't ever mention this whenever he's talking about UW.
    This was really the first tim I listened to him and I regret it.
    Yeah, he's an obnoxious donkey. But, it's nice that he's giving DeBoer & UW some pub.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,034
    Was there anything controversial in the interview? Because it seems to have been removed.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam

Was there anything controversial in the interview? Because it seems to have been removed.

No. DeBoer didnt really say anything either.

He has a winning process, Mike is a great QB surrounded by great players, yadda yadda
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,321 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

not to keep shatting on pete, but he would have danced around the playoff question. Glad boner owns it, he is built for it

That's cool I guess that Pete gets up on FOX and supports Washington and didn't just go jump to Stanford or some other job and showed he really was burnt out but...

...let's be honest. Shit came together in 2016 and then was always going to slowly melt because he was a B- coach when he didn't have a mountain west schedule.

2016 #23 SC or whatever they were ranked came in and wrecked our shit in virtually the same situation.
    SC finished #5, but ok

Darnold was like a rich man's Nix. Ronald Jones. JuJu. Adoree. 8 of their starters on defense got drafted, including Rasheem Green and Nwosu. That was a GOOD USC team.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

FireCohen said:

haie said:

FireCohen said:

SC finished #5, but ok

Darnold was like a rich man's Nix. Ronald Jones. JuJu. Adoree. 8 of their starters on defense got drafted, including Rasheem Green and Nwosu. That was a GOOD USC team.
    I could've coached that team to the playoffs.

They finished 3rd