Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ana-Mari Cauce Appreciation Thread

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,334 Founders Club

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    So are you saying she earned the right to have keys to the car???

Who was the original poster of the car keys?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,685 Founders Club

Yeeeaaahhhhh…HCH poasters’ reaction to her hire was less than enthusiastic. We had somebody register the username @WeAreAFatLesboSchool for fuck sake.

That being said, I don’t blame people having the knee jerk reaction that her elevation was a DEI hire and that she’d continue the trajectory of UW recent presidents being indifferent or outright hostile to football.

I’m glad she’s proven the haters wrong on a lot of things. She handled the Pac12 exit to the B1G perfectly in my opinion. I’m excited to see what she does next.

@WeAreAFatLesboSchool was a Damone alt
    Always thought it was Sven.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,334 Founders Club

Yeeeaaahhhhh…HCH poasters’ reaction to her hire was less than enthusiastic. We had somebody register the username @WeAreAFatLesboSchool for fuck sake.

That being said, I don’t blame people having the knee jerk reaction that her elevation was a DEI hire and that she’d continue the trajectory of UW recent presidents being indifferent or outright hostile to football.

I’m glad she’s proven the haters wrong on a lot of things. She handled the Pac12 exit to the B1G perfectly in my opinion. I’m excited to see what she does next.

@WeAreAFatLesboSchool was a Damone alt
    Always thought it was Sven.
    I had to double check. Damone had one about we are a softball school or something akin. But yes this was Sven Boobs
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

@WeAreAFatLesboSchool was a Sven alt
    Sven is what’s wrong with America.
    TITTT.

Agree.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    HuskyJW said:

Two things are true with this lady I think

1.) she’s a total bitch
    2.) she loves UW

She’s perfect for us.

Either she ran off Cohen. Or Cohen couldn’t handle her. Probably abundance.

Good
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796
    Told you morons.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,939 Founders Club

Also on her resume, canceling the 2020 fall season.

The Big 10 started it.
    Yup. This is dangerously going into Tug territory, but I’m glad AMC didn’t burn any political capital on trying to fight that…never mind how an extra season would’ve played out for Lake.
    Agree. The move to the Big 10 was an existential crisis that she managed successfully.

The politics of the left coast was a losing battle once the Big 10 started it on cancelling the 2020 season.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,746 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ll give them both ZJ’s when they shit can hop.