Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ana-Mari Cauce Appreciation Thread

13»

Comments

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,960 Founders Club

Look its 2023 of course a woman is almost able to do a job as good as a man

Join the 21st century cavemen

I was surprised she hired a straight, white family man for the job. She's not a DEI-or-nothing cunt, which is nice
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,587
    Baseman said:

Im team Ana, just like i was team Deboer (first and right). Best FOOTBALL President in UW History. Disagree? FY! Don't believe me? Google Billy Gerberding and the pres in office when Gil Dobie roamed the sidelines in Montlake.

Exactly.

@RaceBannon knows.

Hang the fucking banner.

I don't beat my own chest but when I do, it is because I truly was first and right on DeBoer.

But as for stock picking, just do the opposite of me and you'll obtain untold riches.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,888 Founders Club

TD mentioned the ability to see around corners a couple times yesterday. If Cauce is indeed a ruthless bitch, she probably often wondered why UW seemed to be so often caught flat footed. This dude is keyed into a bunch of NCAA committees. He knows where the future lawsuits will be coming from and what they entail. I’m guessing that being proactive was a major factor in Cauces search and she seems to have found a winner.

I don’t like playing the “calling an aggressive woman a bitch is sexist” card very often, but anyone who says AMC is one in earnest are probably full of shit.
    Nobody here has ever met her or work with people who actually know her. But that doesn't usually stop anybody around here.

I actually do. She’s extremely well thought of by those that work with her. I was skeptical of her abilities to navigate UW through the athletic whirlwind they were stuck in regardless of what my friend said. On every front she has exceeded my expectations.
    So what you’re saying is someone in her office gets their groceries at your store and you bag them up for that person?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,888 Founders Club

TD mentioned the ability to see around corners a couple times yesterday. If Cauce is indeed a ruthless bitch, she probably often wondered why UW seemed to be so often caught flat footed. This dude is keyed into a bunch of NCAA committees. He knows where the future lawsuits will be coming from and what they entail. I’m guessing that being proactive was a major factor in Cauces search and she seems to have found a winner.

I don’t like playing the “calling an aggressive woman a bitch is sexist” card very often, but anyone who says AMC is one in earnest are probably full of shit.
    Nobody here has ever met her or work with people who actually know her. But that doesn't usually stop anybody around here.

I actually do. She’s extremely well thought of by those that work with her. I was skeptical of her abilities to navigate UW through the athletic whirlwind they were stuck in regardless of what my friend said. On every front she has exceeded my expectations.
    So what you’re saying is someone in her office gets their groceries at your store and you bag them up for that person?
    I HAVE REAL FRIENDS!!!

Yes.
    @TommySQC told me he’s your friend so I know at least one of your REAL FRIENDS!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,746 Swaye's Wigwam

I HAVE REAL FRIENDS!!!

Yes.
    @TommySQC told me he’s your friend so I know at least one of your REAL FRIENDS!
    What happened to that fucker?