Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grinolds letting Peterman have it re: TBS

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    RD,

I don't think I ever said that losing Eason is a good thing. I just wasn't worried about it. If he wants to go elsewhere he goes elsewhere. I'll be worried if/when Petersen doesn't recruit a solid QB in the 2016 class.

We have 4 talented QBs on the roster right now and a good one signed up for 2015. We'll lose at least one probably going into this season. We'll sign another next year and the year after that.

As long as you are getting one really good QB in each class, I just flat out don't care where he comes from.

QB recruiting is different than anything else ...
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    If I had the time right now, I'd go off on this Kim Jong Vino report ...

For now, it just deserves a w.jw.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Jack was hiding from Sark at BHS. Kim is such a boof. Petersen will hear about this. Don't expect Coach to field any of Kim's questions (if he even keeps his cred). Can't wait to hear him whine about it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Apparently Peterman's recruitment of local players is a major reason for alarm.

In the (paraphrased) words of Kimmy:

What happened?

Joyner? Throckmorton? Eason? All these guys were heavy UW leans and if you told me a year ago that Petersen would lose all 3 I would not have believed you. You have to ask why is he losing these local players that wanted to come to UW?

At this point, the previous staff's local recruiting woes are brought up, and of course, according to Kim, it's apples and oranges:

First of all, recruiting locally now is way different than it was 3 years ago. Sark came into a much different situation than Petersen.
    Banner - Sark wanted him but there were some major red flags there
    Garnett - Wanted Stanford's academics, no loss by Sark
    Williams - Wasn't good enough. The staff would not take his commitment
    Jack - academic issues. loved Mora. not Sark's fault. In fact, heard rumors that Jack really loved the UW staff under Sark but just felt more comfortable with Mora because he knew him longer

As you can see, there were perfectly goo explanations of why these kids went elsewhere. But with Joyner, Throckmorton, and Eason, some serious questions need to be asked, according to Kim

Seriously Woodward, get this fucking clown away from the program

-bananaboat

Bumper crop....
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    Kim would lie if the truth sounded better. I fucking hate that guy faggot.
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    Kim - give me some local names and i will give you my opinion as to why they didnt come.

poster - Do you really need to defend Sark like this?

post got deleted, no warning just gone.
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    edited July 2014
    Spokane kid is not a local loss (re: Mattingly)

A Bay area kid not choosing an LA school is the same thing.

FYI.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club

Jack's love for Sark was evident that night at the Rose Bowl.

Jack looked really soft scoring all those touchdowns.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,485 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

For anybody still not convinced that Sark wasn't the right fit for the UW, Myles Jack scoring 4 TDs against the UW, running his mouth, and nobody on the team feeling empowered enough to put him on his ass to shut him the fuck up spoke VOLUMES!!!

If I was Wilcox, Id be telling my players to break his fucking legs.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

For anybody still not convinced that Sark wasn't the right fit for the UW, Myles Jack scoring 4 TDs against the UW, running his mouth, and nobody on the team feeling empowered enough to put him on his ass to shut him the fuck up spoke VOLUMES!!!

That was my favorite game since the 2008 Apple Cup.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Tequilla said:

Hi Harv!

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi Harv!

If you can't see that I wanted my 0-12 dream to be completed more than any Coog wanted to win the Apple Cup, I can't help you.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    Also, according to Kim- Neither Spokane or the Couve are to be considered local, so sark gets a pass on those guys.

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi Harv!

If you can't see that I wanted my 0-12 dream to be completed more than any Coog wanted to win the Apple Cup, I can't help you.
    Trust me, I remember that whole year all too well.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi Harv!

Good. I wouldn't want you to deserve another 0-12.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Hi Harv!

Good. I wouldn't want you to deserve another 0-12.
    #NeverForget

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Tequilla said:

This.

That was fucking embarrassing