Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grinolds letting Peterman have it re: TBS

13»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Dick_B said:

Also, according to Kim- Neither Spokane or the Couve are to be considered local, so sark gets a pass on those guys.

Interesting.

So, Jack isn't from WA, so he doesn't count against Sark.

Spokane doesn't count, as far as Mattingly goes.

Didn't we recruit Sankey from Spokane, who actually isn't from WA? That ended up okay, no?

How did this happen?

Divine intervention?

Obviously, Sark's recruiting eye is so sharp that he just goes for one of these, and closes.

Doogie dogie Doog!!!!!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    There is a border patrol job awaiting Sark when he retires from "coaching".
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    Also interesting. Fetters is now claiming that Eason committed to Georgia because he "didn't feel the love from Petersen". He has nothing to back this up, just speculating. Then Ektard throws gas on the fire saying that two of our current qbs will transfer after next season and Browning's sore shoulder could be career ending, so Petersen really dug a hole be not offering Eason as a freshman. Of course, there is no actual evidence to back any of this shit up, especially that Eason went to Georgia because he felt slighted by Petersen but the LP3 are definitely trying to build a case and following against Petersen and it's starting to work, at least with the morons on their site.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    Vegasdawg said:

I'm only speculating now,as I have no direct proof, but I think the reason that the staff at Dawgman has done a theoretical 180 degree turn from how they viewed recruiting under Sark and Peterson is based on this one simple fact. They are pissed off that they no longer have insider access to the program. Honestly, I can't think of another reason why they would take such an idiotic stand.

One poster earlier here brought up credentials. If I were advising the staff on that board, I would tell them to lay low and refrain from their illogical Peterson bashing. It's one thing to lose your insider track as a fan forum, quite another to have your credentials pulled by the head coach. Peterson could very well label them enemies of his program, and ban them from player access and access to the program altogether. Just saying...

In a perfect world...
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    We need to ramp up the effort for Doogman to be completely cut off from the program. If they want to be fucking imbeciles that is one thing but its bad for the program when they conjure up BS and put it out there as if its credible. They have too big of an audience for the AD to tolerate that.
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    edited July 2014
    I hear Fatters is now saying Petersen is blowing it by not getting recruiting momentum like the st tosh day massacre. You know, the cool day for the huskies where a bunch of kids committed and half of them signed elsewhere.

Can't
    Make
    This
    Shit
    Up
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Also interesting. Fetters is now claiming that Eason committed to Georgia because he "didn't feel the love from Petersen". He has nothing to back this up, just speculating. Then Ektard throws gas on the fire saying that two of our current qbs will transfer after next season and Browning's sore shoulder could be career ending, so Petersen really dug a hole be not offering Eason as a freshman. Of course, there is no actual evidence to back any of this shit up, especially that Eason went to Georgia because he felt slighted by Petersen but the LP3 are definitely trying to build a case and following against Petersen and it's starting to work, at least with the morons on their site.

Screen shots are needed of those, and they need to be sent to Woodward with a note asking if he thinks if that could be hurting UW recruiting or the staff's reputation.

wait, wait, wait... you guys need to step back from the keyboards. 2 fat guys and a midget, all of whom never played football nor got into UW are getting you all frothy about their influence? LOL