Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon football using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577
    The $150 lunch always kills me.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

LOL.........................................

You're rolling around in your moldy hipster Portland coffee shop chair over that one.

I never really understood why it's a huge deal. A couple of meals and 3-4 beers is minimum 80$ in THIS economy.

Just a bunch of butthurt Ducks that have to continue to work.
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

You're rolling around in your moldy hipster Portland coffee shop chair over that one.

I never really understood why it's a huge deal. A couple of meals and 3-4 beers is minimum 80$ in THIS economy.

Yeah that’s the point.

Nobody here thinks $150 is a lot of money on a lunch. Despite our behavior on here, none of us are in 5th grade.

haie said:

Yeah that’s the point.

Nobody here thinks $150 is a lot of money on a lunch. Despite our behavior on here, none of us are in 5th grade.
    You realize that the entire thing was made up by TheSnatch in a fit of rage right?

I'm sure that I made some comment about me drinking beers in the middle of the day and not having to suck customer cock.

Which if you graduate from Oregon that's all you're going to do until you're 80.
    haie said:

haie said:

Yeah that’s the point.

You realize that the entire thing was made up by TheSnatch in a fit of rage right?

No. It wasn’t.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Lol yeah I made that up just like I made up you bragging about your country club membership at a muni course😂
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

haie said:

Yeah that’s the point.

$150 is a lot of money for lunch
    edited October 2023
    Baseman said:

haie said:

Yeah that’s the point.

For two people at a brewery, where short pants haie apparently holds his high powered business lunches?

That’s a couple of orders of jalapeño poppers, burger baskets and two beers each tax and tip included.

Big swinging dick stuff😂
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

haie said:

Yeah that’s the point.

I was here thinking that
    Baseman said:

haie said:

Yeah that’s the point.

It’s not enough to post about on a football website to flex your financial strength.

That’s where I found the laughs.
    Live look at the quooks in this thread:

haie said:

You thought 150 was a lot which means you actually think 85 is a lot.

#poor

haie said:

#poor
    I don't remember saying anything other than the area that I live in has the best breweries in at minimum the pacific northwest.

The price point and all that was made up by the snatch because he's bleeding out all of his orifices trying to find something to attack, because he isn't very intelligent.
    haie said:

haie said:

#poor
    I don't remember saying anything other than the area that I live in has the best breweries in at minimum the pacific northwest.

The price point and all that was made up by the snatch because he's bleeding out all of his orifices trying to find something to attack, because he isn't very intelligent.
    No. That’s not what happened.

haie said:

haie said:

#poor

Okay.

Anyways time to go drink some more 8$ beers while some kneepad jockey quooks go rage out some more on a rival's website.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

#poor

Okay.

Anyways time to go drink some more 8$ beers while some kneepad jockey quooks go rage out some more on a rival's website.
    Sure.
    edited October 2023

haie said:

haie said:

#poor

Why is he lying about this?😂
    thechatch said:

haie said:

haie said:

#poor

Why is he lying about this?😂
    A troubled soul.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    haie said:

trublue said:

Stick to Memes and Voting Up Haie’s nonsense.

What year did you graduate from Oregon again?

2010 UW here.

Don't worry, it's much worse if you actually went to Oregon.
    He probably didn't.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

@haie has been totally unhinged since the night I broke Damone and he flamed out in a fiery ball of glory.

That's not what happened, but okay
    Senile old guy has thoughts. Go back to sleep Bill.
    I'm probably younger than you, but okay. 20,000 posts in two years. Sad, but funny.