Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon football using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Every game a BATTLE, every season a WAR!

It just means MORE
    “It’s about the 20-mile march consistently,” Lanning said. “On Monday, we can’t go out there and march 60 miles. We want to march 20 miles and be consistent with our approach. Find something we can get better at. Aim small, miss small. We’re going to pick small details that we can improve schematically, individually, for each person on our team. And then we’re gonna try to figure out how to take away other team’s strengths.”

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

“It’s about the 20-mile march consistently,” Lanning said. “On Monday, we can’t go out there and march 60 miles. We want to march 20 miles and be consistent with our approach. Find something we can get better at. Aim small, miss small. We’re going to pick small details that we can improve schematically, individually, for each person on our team. And then we’re gonna try to figure out how to take away other team’s strengths.”

Gotta be honest I kind of feel better with this guy having an extra week to prepare for us. I wish they had three weeks for him to tinker!
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I wish he were just eating donuts for the next week and then start prepping on Sunday.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I wish he were just eating donuts for the next week and then start prepping on Sunday.

That was Sark's formula
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577
    I really want you all to lose to this guy just for the laughs.

I really want you all to lose to this guy just for the laughs.

It's the script

46XiJCAB said:

That was Sark's formula
    Wash them down with Fireball!
    Yup, imagine losing to Keg Boy and his shitty staff of castoffs.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    46 is afraid of this game and thinks Oregon is an underdog after talking up their talent for an entire year.

What a fag.
    haie said:

46 is afraid of this game and thinks Oregon is an underdog after talking up their talent for an entire year.

What a fag.

Why would I be afraid of Oregon facing a team that won by 3 last year against a gimpy QB when it counted most? This is where faggots like you tell me how much better uw is this year, as if Oregon has not improved itself.

What a dumbfuck.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

Why would I be afraid of Oregon facing a team that won by 3 last year against a gimpy QB when it counted most? This is where faggots like you tell me how much better uw is this year, as if Oregon has not improved itself.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

Imagine posting shit like this for free on a rival message board.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You realize you're the 46 of UW poasters, right? I wish I lacked self-awareness some tims.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

For Free?

It’s already been confirmed by Stalin that I’m not posting for free you fucking lying POS.
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

You realize you're the 46 of UW poasters, right? I wish I lacked self-awareness some tims.
    I take great offense to this comparison. @haie is a fucking moron and liar.

He shits all over this bored because his goal has always been to see it go away.

He’s a POS.
    46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

I take great offense to this comparison. @haie is a fucking moron and liar.

He shits all over this bored because his goal has always been to see it go away.

He’s a POS.
    It was unfair

To @haie
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

What a fag.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

Another freeloader heard from