Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon football using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington

Comments

• bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

So many sick burns from the fanbase that can't even build their own functioning website.

Sad.

Oregon needs Washington to tell their story but we don’t need them POTD
    Why do we need UW to tell our story?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

So many sick burns from the fanbase that can't even build their own functioning website.

Sad.

Why do we need UW to tell our story?
    Someone get Gramps back to checkers hour.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46 is afraid of this game and thinks Oregon is an underdog after talking up their talent for an entire year.

What a fag.

Why would I be afraid of Oregon facing a team that won by 3 last year against a gimpy QB when it counted most? This is where faggots like you tell me how much better uw is this year, as if Oregon has not improved itself.

What a dumbfuck.

Lol.

Imagine posting shit like this for free on a rival message board.
    Imagine caring if someone did on a “rival message board.”
    No cares. They will continue to take dumps on you, however.

Mighty Oregon's fans build shit like Fishduck which is probably hosted on some Windows Server 2000 farm in Idaho.

It's only embarrassing if you're smart enough to realize that it's embarrassing, which why ducks are the way that they are about it.
    You care a lot
    Naw. Just wondering why some Oregon grad couldn't throw together some react site where ducks can go not contribute to the AWS bill and still spam their stupid shit from the nursing home.
    Yeah that’s called caring. Which you do. A lot.
    Care about what again?

Only people I see upset are quooks.

Seething since last November. Truth.
    That thing you’ve mentioned 5000 times that you stole from Damone.
    I take full credit for breaking Damone in one night.

@haie was there.

It was beautiful.

That's certainly one way to interpret it 🤣
    I’m still here. His mind was too weak. I broke it. In a raging fit he decided to challenge Stalin and lost.

Next time you see him tell him to go fuck himself for me, okay?
    Delusional quook
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,577
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Sad.

Imagine thinking Washington has a story anyone wants to hear.

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Sad.

Imagine thinking Washington has a story anyone wants to hear.
    Holy shit.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    @haie has been totally unhinged since the night I broke Damone and he flamed out in a fiery ball of glory.
    46XiJCAB said:

@haie has been totally unhinged since the night I broke Damone and he flamed out in a fiery ball of glory.

You 'broke' Damone so bad that he had to be banned to protect you 😆

"lulz"
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

"lulz"
    No he got so twisted from me breaking his mind that he FAFO he wasn’t bigger than HCH. Dumbfuck..
    edited October 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

"lulz"
    No he got so twisted from me breaking his mind that he FAFO he wasn’t bigger than HCH. Dumbfuck..
    I'm gonna need Boblet or Snatch to translate this for me...
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

"lulz"
    You were there. You kept encouraging the dumbfuck. A friend would have seen he was in the middle of a psychotic break and reeled him in. You failed him.

Now he gone.

LOL…..
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

"lulz"
    You were there. You kept encouraging the dumbfuck. A friend would have seen he was in the middle of a psychotic break and reeled him in. You failed him.

Now he gone.

LOL…..
    Ugh sure.

You're a white trash poor duck that got curb stomped just the like the rest of them after November.

Bye.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

"lulz"

Now he gone.

LOL…..
    Ugh sure.

You're a white trash poor duck that got curb stomped just the like the rest of them after November.

Bye.
    Some friend you were to Damone. You should feel like shit. A good friend would have saved him.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

That's not what happened, but okay
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

"lulz"

Now he gone.

LOL…..
    You're making up your own version of reality at this point.

Trump, Washington, and Haie broke you. Sad.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Stick to Memes and Voting Up Haie’s nonsense.

edited October 2023
    trublue said:

What year did you graduate from Oregon again?

2010 UW here.

Don't worry, it's much worse if you actually went to Oregon.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    haie said:

trublue said:

2010 UW here.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore/_/gameId/272930264

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/282432483

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/292970264

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/303102483

It makes a lot of sense now. Haie spent his years at UW watching his beloved DAWGS get plungered by Oregon every single year. Playing in the marching band gave him a a great first-hand account of the proceedings.

But our little guy from suburban Kent studied hard(did you know he was in the STEM tract?) and he was able to land a job with a tech firm where he spent his days and nights coding away like a good little boy, and eventually realized a modicum of financial success(150.00 lunches in Camas, baby!)

Still, Oregon was only halfway through its run against UW, so Haie had to endure another half dozen years of blowout losses before finally the huskies broke the streak against the worst Oregon team since George Bush(41) was President(coincidentally the last time UW won a national championship when haie was 2-3 years old)

Up until that momentus October Day in 2016, all he’s ever known is losing to Oregon. There had been fits and starts(1999, 2002 and 2003 were awesome…and the 2000 Rose Bowl team will definitely go down in history with campus police and local defense attorneys) so it’s easy to understand why Haie struggles with even the tiniest levels of success.

Now it’s a rivalry again, and, just like new money, haie doesn’t know how to behave. 70-21, 37-34!

I had no idea what the scores of the 2007-2010 Oregon/UW series were before a quick 30 second google search. Haie has the last 3 husky wins completely committed to memory, along with the pictures he took in his post-game ecstasy. There’s a reason for that. New money.

46XiJCAB said:

That's not what happened, but okay
    Senile old guy has thoughts. Go back to sleep Bill.

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

"lulz"

Now he gone.

LOL…..
    You're making up your own version of reality at this point.

Trump, Washington, and Haie broke you. Sad.
    Poor Bill has been relegated to being the guy sweeping up after the circus leaves town.
    thechatch said:

haie said:

trublue said:

2010 UW here.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore/_/gameId/272930264

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/282432483

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/292970264

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/303102483

It makes a lot of sense now. Haie spent his years at UW watching his beloved DAWGS get plungered by Oregon every single year. Playing in the marching band gave him a a great first-hand account of the proceedings.

But our little guy from suburban Kent studied hard(did you know he was in the STEM tract?) and he was able to land a job with a tech firm where he spent his days and nights coding away like a good little boy, and eventually realized a modicum of financial success(150.00 lunches in Camas, baby!)

Still, Oregon was only halfway through its run against UW, so Haie had to endure another half dozen years of blowout losses before finally the huskies broke the streak against the worst Oregon team since George Bush(41) was President(coincidentally the last time UW won a national championship when haie was 2-3 years old)

Up until that momentus October Day in 2016, all he’s ever known is losing to Oregon. There had been fits and starts(1999, 2002 and 2003 were awesome…and the 2000 Rose Bowl team will definitely go down in history with campus police and local defense attorneys) so it’s easy to understand why Haie struggles with even the tiniest levels of success.

Now it’s a rivalry again, and, just like new money, haie doesn’t know how to behave. 70-21, 37-34!

I had no idea what the scores of the 2007-2010 Oregon/UW series were before a quick 30 second google search. Haie has the last 3 husky wins completely committed to memory, along with the pictures he took in his post-game ecstasy. There’s a reason for that. New money.
    I've always laughed at all the retard quooks over this.

Why does it matter more when you were a poor college student?

You're trying to make the grade in CS and get laid.

Later in life you have money and can laugh at the retards from inferior schools.

Why are you this fucking stupid dude?