Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do you support Coach Helfrich?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Are you still here? Shouldn't you be quooking it up on educk and impressing your leader Stalin?

This place is far more hilarious than educk. The idiocy here is astounding, and you're comedic gold. Plus, I've been suspended from eDuck more times than I can count, including the past week.

Derps gotta derp though, ammiright?

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

If you've been suspended from educk more times than you can count and still continue frequenting that shithole, you are operating at a very high level of idiocy. The horsepower in your brain appears to be low, unless you're using retarded horses to measure it. The fact that you're going through the trouble of changing your ip address numerous times just to poast there speaks volumes.

Tell me again how Oregon should have paid Chip more money to make him stay. That's one of my favorite fairy tales.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    @PDXDuckFan:
    College football is hard, and there aren't many D1 prospects in Oregon, and oh yeah, we used to suck, and we will suck again someday.
    You deserve owentwelve.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    No

Are you still here? Shouldn't you be quooking it up on educk and impressing your leader Stalin?

This place is far more hilarious than educk. The idiocy here is astounding, and you're comedic gold. Plus, I've been suspended from eDuck more times than I can count, including the past week.

Derps gotta derp though, ammiright?

If you've been suspended from educk more times than you can count and still continue frequenting that shithole, you are operating at a very high level of idiocy. The horsepower in your brain appears to be low, unless you're using retarded horses to measure it. The fact that you're going through the trouble of changing your ip address numerous times just to poast there speaks volumes.
    Your best effort yet
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I thought your coach was Mike Hemluch?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The fact that you're going through the trouble of changing your ip address numerous times just to poast there speaks volumes.

What are you talking about? A suspension isn't a ban, you idiot. You get a suspension, and then once it's over, you use the same account, as well as the same IP address. I can teach you how to reboot your computer too if you can't figure out how to do that, either.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2014

What are you talking about? A suspension isn't a ban, you idiot. You get a suspension, and then once it's over, you use the same account, as well as the same IP address. I can teach you how to reboot your computer too if you can't figure out how to do that, either.

If you were suspended from educk but not permanently banned, you are a real quook. HTH.
  • Options

If you were suspended from educk but not permanently banned, you are a real quook. HTH.

Um, OK. Doesn't change the fact that I've never changed my IP address to post there. Sounds like AZDuck did, for reasons only known to him and his moobs.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes
    I really hope PDXDuck is a whoosh account.
  • Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    Yes

I really hope PDXDuck is a whoosh account.

wtf is a "whoosh" account?