Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the bored

124»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I can't decide if this thread is a winner or not. It's a horrible thread, but there is also some great unintentional comedy in it.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Blackie said:

PurpleJ said:

Find me someone easier to troll than PGOS. You can't.

[Deleted User] was too busy burning woodchips to be reached for comment.
    PGOS wasn't getting trolled..he was actually trolling you!!! You just aren't sophisticated enough to see it.
    trolololollo
    I think they are both trolling you. Whoosh right? Isn't that always end game play?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,515 Founders Club

I can't decide if this thread is a winner or not. It's a horrible thread, but there is also some great unintentional comedy in it.

yes
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

If you can't decide, then it's horrible.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Didn't take long for this to turn into a Seattle/Portland slap fight. Both are national laughingstocks.

Also....whooosh?

Seattle isnt a laughingstock. In fact, it's the opposite of one. Hth
    Spend some time living outside of Washington and get some perspective. Go to any other major US city and mention you're from Seattle. The most common response you'll get is "I'm sorry".

On a related note, I'm not a little bitch, so people tend not to talk shit about my city (or at all) to my face. Maybe that's your issue?

Wow, just wow. You're one of those?

Do you wear a hat like this to "rep" your city?

No, but im 6'5 220lb, so I dont need a tapout shirt to look tuff

I tend to rep my city abroad by giving broads some good dick
    Jeepers PGOS. Time for a break from the keyboard to gain some perspective. I love me some Seattle but it's contaminated with Vaginitis.

p.s. My dad can beat up your dad.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    my dad has cancer guise, lay off okay?!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Portland and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice... I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck.

That's a quality copypasta, J. What's the source?