Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the bored

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

PurpleJ said:

Why does Damone hate my Portland Thorns FC?

Big belly laugh at the bar today over that one. I would include the seattle storm in Portland pro teams as well. They also have a world championship that the media was wondering why never gets included in seattle major championships.
    Uhh the Storm actually have 2 world titles. #MyStorm
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Didn't take long for this to turn into a Seattle/Portland slap fight. Both are national laughingstocks.

Also....whooosh?

Seattle isnt a laughingstock. In fact, it's the opposite of one. Hth
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,895 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Didn't take long for this to turn into a Seattle/Portland slap fight. Both are national laughingstocks.

Also....whooosh?

Spend some time living outside of Washington and get some perspective. Go to any other major US city and mention you're from Seattle. The most common response you'll get is "I'm sorry".
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also....whooosh?

Spend some time living outside of Washington and get some perspective. Go to any other major US city and mention you're from Seattle. The most common response you'll get is "I'm sorry".
    Even in Cleveland, Detroit and Indianapolis?
    I'm impressed PurpleJ has traveled outside of Pullman.

I'm impressed PurpleJ has traveled outside of Pullman.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,424 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also....whooosh?

I have spent time in many other major metro areas, and have heard far more positive comments about Seattle than negative ones. Experiencing other places makes me pretty fucking happy to live where I do.

On a related note, I'm not a little bitch, so people tend not to talk shit about my city (or at all) to my face. Maybe that's your issue?

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also....whooosh?

On a related note, I'm not a little bitch, so people tend not to talk shit about my city (or at all) to my face. Maybe that's your issue?

Wow, just wow. You're one of those?

Do you wear a hat like this to "rep" your city?

edited July 2014

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also....whooosh?

Great analysis. Agree.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also....whooosh?

No, but im 6'5 220lb, so I dont need a tapout shirt to look tuff

I tend to rep my city abroad by giving broads some good dick
    edited July 2014

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also....whooosh?

Disagree.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also....whooosh?

Disagree.
    You wouldnt know the first thing about giving broads good dick, junior, so this comment ain't surprising. Thats the belly button: aim a little lower

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Also....whooosh?

Disagree.
    You wouldnt know the first thing about giving broads good dick, junior, so this comment ain't surprising. Thats the belly button: aim a little lower

I've heard that PurpleJ prefers buttramming by horse dick.

THIS. Not surprised that postgameFS doesn't get it.
    PurpleJ said:

I get that you try too hard to make Seattle sound bad. True sign of a Highline CC grad
    Find me someone easier to troll than PGOS. You can't.

PurpleJ said:

I get that you try too hard to make Seattle sound bad. True sign of a Highline CC grad
    I don't need to try to do that. Your defensiveness regarding the issue says it all.