Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where we are as a nation

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sounds like some pretty shitty parenting going on. That must be the fault of teacher’s unions.

One of my public school educated daughters just got her doctorate in microbiology. But things were way different when she graduated from high school, I guess. Though she’s not yet 30 and you girls were bashing public education 25 years ago too.

So she's a really slutty microbiologist?
    Imagine being the poster who thinks this is acceptable.
    I don't see many complaints
    People tell you who and what they are. You just have to pay attention.

I know who and what you are now, Bill.
    We've known who you are for a while.
    “We’ve”.

Moral courage requires speaking out, even when you don’t know whether others will join you. A bridge too far for you. Obviously.
    I'm not a perfect person. Are you? I'll make sure SFBob doesn't get desert for a month.
    Why? The other girls didn’t say he did anything wrong. How could you possibly arrive at your own opinion?
    When you sincerely apologize for your totalitarian Convid comments, get back to me for laughing at one of 58,000 lewd jokes in this cesspool.
    A little pathetic as an excuse . . . even for you.

Think it through next time.
    Still pretending you have the moral high ground 😆
    disagree

Dazzler lecturing on ethical behavior and morals.

That’s fucking hilarious.

It was actually about decency vs. despicable.

Moral courage is just a type of courage.

You gals don’t have it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,995
    HHusky said:

Now the imagined justifications are out in force.

There won’t be any links or accurate quotations. Ask me how I know.

Link the post where you trashed the guy for encouraging his daughter to do what nearly every parent encouraged their kids to 80 years ago. Why did you want your daughters to be nasty little sluts Dazzler?
    HHusky said:

Now the imagined justifications are out in force.

There won’t be any links or accurate quotations. Ask me how I know.

Told you.
    edited September 2023

An appeal to civility out of the dazzler is about as funny as it was when Hillary did it.

Yeah, I have no civility left for people that called for camps during the pandemic.

Newsflash, when we say DIAFF it's not a joke.

This has never been an appeal to civility you stupid, inbred motherfucker. This is solely about about whether there are any limits on our intentionally uncivil discourse.

It’s funny that the only “defense” offered is a recounting of whataboutisms that never happened and my alleged crossing of lines I don’t cross. But maybe there are no lines for your gang. Good luck with that.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,618 Founders Club
    Dazzler is big mad 😆

Dazzler is big mad 😆

Not at all. This has really drawn the people who would defend absolutely anything out of hiding.

Useful information.

HHusky said:

An appeal to civility out of the dazzler is about as funny as it was when Hillary did it.

Yeah, I have no civility left for people that called for camps during the pandemic.

This has never been an appeal to civility you stupid, inbred motherfucker. This is solely about about whether there are any limits on our intentionally uncivil discourse.

It’s funny that the only “defense” offered is a recounting of whataboutisms that never happened and my alleged crossing of lines I don’t cross. But maybe there are no lines for your gang. Good luck with that.
    You don't draw the line.

You of ALL people don't draw the line.

Fuck off.

I’m starting to think you don’t like me.

painful realization

HHusky said:

This has never been an appeal to civility you stupid, inbred motherfucker.

It’s funny that the only “defense” offered is a recounting of things that never happened and my alleged crossing of lines I don’t cross. But maybe there are no lines for your gang. Good luck with that.
    You trying to mount any sort of moral high ground is worthy of popcorn.

Your dedication to high morality on this bored is well known.

Remember calling for the unvaxed to be denied healthcare?

Go *gurgle in the white trash section of the river you live near. And do it while crying about how mean people on the internet were to you.
    The white trash section of Seattle?

You must not get out much, or maybe it sounded better in your head.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,618 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Dazzler is big mad 😆

Not at all. This has really drawn the people who would defend absolutely anything out of hiding.

Useful information.
    You wanted unvaccinated denied vital Healthcare. We're done.

HHusky said:

Dazzler is big mad 😆

Useful information.
    Like defending denying children healthcare for being unvaxed?

"useful information"
    So in other words, “What about that time you said [something] as part of a larger conversation I won’t go into!?!?”

really awesome defense of another poster’s indecency

edited September 2023

HHusky said:

You had to edit that? Lulz.

No one here gives a shit about having "discourse" with you, you delusional fat twat.

That would require even a modicum of dedication to good faith you stooge.

Go cry some more Velma. Thanks for making my morning with a laugh.
    I see pages of just how much you don’t care.

You’re defensive, with good reason.

No one believes you’re laughing about this.