Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where we are as a nation

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    edited September 2023

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sounds like some pretty shitty parenting going on. That must be the fault of teacher’s unions.

One of my public school educated daughters just got her doctorate in microbiology. But things were way different when she graduated from high school, I guess. Though she’s not yet 30 and you girls were bashing public education 25 years ago too.

So she's a really slutty microbiologist?
    Imagine being the poster who thinks this is acceptable.
    I don't see many complaints
    People tell you who and what they are. You just have to pay attention.

I know who and what you are now, Bill.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,916 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Sounds like some pretty shitty parenting going on. That must be the fault of teacher’s unions.

One of my public school educated daughters just got her doctorate in microbiology. But things were way different when she graduated from high school, I guess. Though she’s not yet 30 and you girls were bashing public education 25 years ago too.

And?
    edited September 2023

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And?
    And Bill’s a coward like most of you. His “support” of the reprehensible posts of yesterday is tepid and reveals his discomfort. But he isn’t going to call anyone on “his team” out about it.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And?
    And Bill’s a coward like most of you. His “support” of the reprehensible posts of yesterday is tepid and reveals his discomfort. But he isn’t going to call anyone on “his team” out about it.
    Cry harder

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And?
    Cry harder
    Struck a nerve, I see.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And?
    Cry harder
    Struck a nerve, I see.

Bob certainly did

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And?
    Cry harder
    Struck a nerve, I see.

Bob certainly did
    Seems like you want to defend indecency. We’ve seen that before:

I won’t be taking gratuitous shots at anyone’s kids. I haven’t noticed you doing that either, but you’d never call it out from one of your own.

Enjoy your cowardice.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And?
    Cry harder
    Struck a nerve, I see.

Bob certainly did

I won’t be taking gratuitous shots at anyone’s kids. I haven’t noticed you doing that either, but you’d never call it out from one of your own.

Enjoy your cowardice.
    Poor baby

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And?
    Cry harder
    Struck a nerve, I see.

Bob certainly did

Enjoy your cowardice.
    Poor baby
    Way to take a stand, Beatrice.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

We've known who you are for a while.
    “We’ve”.

Moral courage requires speaking out, even when you don’t know whether others will join you. A bridge too far for you. Obviously.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,618 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

“We’ve”.

Moral courage requires speaking out, even when you don’t know whether others will join you. A bridge too far for you. Obviously.
    I'm not a perfect person. Are you? I'll make sure SFBob doesn't get desert for a month.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

“We’ve”.

I'm not a perfect person. Are you? I'll make sure SFBob doesn't get desert for a month.
    Why? The other girls didn’t say he did anything wrong. How could you possibly arrive at your own opinion?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,995
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And who were you telling us you were when you trashed a guy for encouraging his daughter to wait until she was married before having sex? You were telling us, that you not only like the fact your daughters are dirty little whores, you encouraged them to be dirty little whores.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,618 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

“We’ve”.

Why? The other girls didn’t say he did anything wrong. How could you possibly arrive at your own opinion?
    When you sincerely apologize for your totalitarian Convid comments, get back to me for laughing at one of 58,000 lewd jokes in this cesspool.
    edited September 2023
    Now the imagined justifications are out in force.

There won’t be any links or accurate quotations. Ask me how I know.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

“We’ve”.

When you sincerely apologize for your totalitarian Convid comments, get back to me for laughing at one of 58,000 lewd jokes in this cesspool.
    A little pathetic as an excuse . . . even for you.

Think it through next time.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

“We’ve”.

A little pathetic as an excuse . . . even for you.

Think it through next time.
    Still pretending you have the moral high ground 😆