Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Needs_More_Time

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

More_cockus went down the same path as tailgater, collegedoog , and Racebannon ... I for one hope all these characters are back by the September 27 season opener.

They are all good guys.

I see what you did there and like it ...

Who says that there aren't exhibition games in college football?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequilla said:

More_cockus went down the same path as tailgater, collegedoog , and Racebannon ... I for one hope all these characters are back by the September 27 season opener.

They are all good guys.

I see what you did there and like it ...

Who says that there aren't exhibition games in college football?
    It sounds like you are getting into EWU territory
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,313
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2014
    Wait PLSS is actually paralyzed ? For real? Am I being whooshed?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I had no idea the wheelchair thing was legitimate, apologies to plss
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess the blick and 75k jokes are OUT too. Its twisting pretty hot for july here in 1891 communist Prussia
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck em all.

I am getting the revenge of the nerds tingly feeling round here again...
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I guess the blick and 75k jokes are OUT too. Its twisting pretty hot for july here in 1891 communist Prussia

Nigga please...
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

They are all good guys, minus collegedoog.

Fixed
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    To be fair, the real reason time was banned is because Derek was butt hurt that time called him out on how many Times he visited dawgman. That's what I'm hearing.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Mad_Son said:

1) I don't understand why you'd post this
    2) WTF!??!?! PLSS IS REALLY IN A WHEEL CHAIR?!??!

Because Derek is drawing a line and he should be applauded, whether I'm in a chair or not. If you said you were Asian would I make yellow face-panhead jokes ? No I wouldn't for obvious reasons. If u were a vet with no legs would i call you Bob, or 1 legged ilean ? Simply no. It's childish, immature and simply un-American. Pull your head out your pucker..

Cockus just had no comback. He'd just result to Crip jokes. No different than a racist joke. It's bigoted and not tolerable in today's society. Imagine a vet just home from Iraq with blown-off legs. Is that me? No but one just never knows. Could be anybody. You think jokes would be funny and appropriate? Show some respect . Common sense goes a long way. I know a vet on this boredom who lurks. Just uncool. He's not crippled but his friend and platoon mate is.

If you can't be funny without personal attacks on those with injuries, bigoted jokes about others with different skin colors or those who suffer with harsh realities, then don't reply.

I don't dislike Cockus, I just like to thrash him in joking fashion. When I heard of his dad I was the first to say I'm sorry and to wish his dad well.. I understand where to draw the line. I could have shredded him and his dad like some of you did (whooooshed by cocker or not) but I drew the proverbial line. Not because the first amendment gives me the right, but because I know the 1st amendment has unwritten rules of decorum. Just have fun, beat the shit out of fellow members but be cool like the fonz when appropriate.

That's a good post...but considering your history of racist and homophobic rants, I find it disingenuous and somewhat bizarre.

No one shredded Times dad..you're twisting.
    The keen eyed reader will recognize that PLSS reveals himself to be the most objectionable human to post on this forum even when he's pretending to be reasonable. He's amusing and worth having here, but the fucker deserves every bit of shit thrown at him and nothing should be out of bounds. Unfortunately there are other paralyzed folks out there who aren't hostile, mannerless, racist pieces of shit. Use of his disability as a way of making fun of him indirectly insults others, and that's grounds for not allowing it.
    As I said before, the only reason people know about his disability is because of me. PL_SS never brought it up himself.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014

chuck said:

Mad_Son said:

Because Derek is drawing a line and he should be applauded, whether I'm in a chair or not. If you said you were Asian would I make yellow face-panhead jokes ? No I wouldn't for obvious reasons. If u were a vet with no legs would i call you Bob, or 1 legged ilean ? Simply no. It's childish, immature and simply un-American. Pull your head out your pucker..

Cockus just had no comback. He'd just result to Crip jokes. No different than a racist joke. It's bigoted and not tolerable in today's society. Imagine a vet just home from Iraq with blown-off legs. Is that me? No but one just never knows. Could be anybody. You think jokes would be funny and appropriate? Show some respect . Common sense goes a long way. I know a vet on this boredom who lurks. Just uncool. He's not crippled but his friend and platoon mate is.

If you can't be funny without personal attacks on those with injuries, bigoted jokes about others with different skin colors or those who suffer with harsh realities, then don't reply.

I don't dislike Cockus, I just like to thrash him in joking fashion. When I heard of his dad I was the first to say I'm sorry and to wish his dad well.. I understand where to draw the line. I could have shredded him and his dad like some of you did (whooooshed by cocker or not) but I drew the proverbial line. Not because the first amendment gives me the right, but because I know the 1st amendment has unwritten rules of decorum. Just have fun, beat the shit out of fellow members but be cool like the fonz when appropriate.

That's a good post...but considering your history of racist and homophobic rants, I find it disingenuous and somewhat bizarre.

The keen eyed reader will recognize that PLSS reveals himself to be the most objectionable human to post on this forum even when he's pretending to be reasonable. He's amusing and worth having here, but the fucker deserves every bit of shit thrown at him and nothing should be out of bounds. Unfortunately there are other paralyzed folks out there who aren't hostile, mannerless, racist pieces of shit. Use of his disability as a way of making fun of him indirectly insults others, and that's grounds for not allowing it.
    As I said before, the only reason people know about his disability is because of me. PL_SS never brought it up himself.
    Not all people. I knew before that. Even before Fleenor I think.

I never said anything and never would have if you wouldn't have told the story AND if PLSS didn't go off like a racist mental patient. My position was that if a person would be so vile about race, which is personal, he would only understand if he was the subject of taunts regarding something that he has no control over and that has no bearing on the character of the person. He brought it on himself and made it difficult to see him as a sympathetic character here.

That said, you said stop, more than once, so that's were it ends. Next
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I agree with mick Danone 100%. Chuck too
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Mad_Son said:

I knew about it. A nice guy at dm.c pm'd me a gentle lecture after PLSS pissed me off and I kind of flew off the handle. He told me about his disability, that perhaps it affected his behavior, and that we should be tolerant of him. I've tried. Just don't like him though.

I will gladly upvote some of the funny shit he posts though. The "sore giners a comin" post was one of the best I've ever seen.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    Founders Club
    and when PL_SS went over the top, he got a 2-day time out, along with a PM saying that if that line of talk continued he would leave me no choice but to ban him. He stopped posting frequently after that, and also has not returned to that level of rhetoric (at least from what I've seen).

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

chuck said:

Mad_Son said:

Not all people. I knew before that. Even before Fleenor I think.

NOBODY knows before Fleenor