Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Needs_More_Time

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I don't like having to post PMs, but when a guy isn't telling the truth, then I don't feel so bad about it. Bear in mind, the following discussion took place after 12 months of More_Time sending me PMs whining about Damone and wanting him banned, and accusing me of favoring Damone. Then complaining about PL_SS and accusing me of favoring him. I had asked him many times to stop taunting PL_SS for being paralyzed, and he agreed each of the times to stop. Then he'd say if PLSS was being a dick then he had a right to fight back. My argument was that is taunting him about being paralyzed the only way you can fight back? Don't you have any game at all? Back and forth we'd go. He would agree to not taunt him over the disability, and then turn around and do it again. His word wasn't worth anything.

DerekJohnson July 12
another cripple joke? Are you trying to piss me off?

Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv July 12
Lighten up. He's a grown up who can defend himself.

During that long thread dedicated to me I read several cripple jokes that didn't get deleted.

Why would I try to piss you off?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson July 12
You told me several times there would be no more cripple jokes and then you do it again and again.

No more cripple jokes. It's the last time I'm going to say it. Ball's in your court.

Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv July 13
Hold me to the same rules as everyone else and I'll gladly apply.

Ban me or don't i don't give a shit either way. Tired of wasting my talking about it though.

Comments