Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lol

13»

Comments

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,577
    Kids are doing what college kids do and we’re all tired so I have a question.

Did this HHusky person actually get a degree from UDub. Asking because his posts I’ve seen on this forum are at best sophomore HS level? I played with some suspect students but they had tutors to get through so I’m not buying it on this guy.
    edited August 2023
    Fortunately I had smart parents and good genetics but This Fucking Guy had zero chance of an advanced degree.

We had 8 of us cousins and brothers who all played sports in FBS or FCS. One of my daughters too and also my 13 y/o niece who is nationally ranked in gymnastics.

Not like being the QB in Ritzville.

@HHusky, what really is your life because what is claimed by you seems impossible. My image is a 260 pound beer gut who talked about the hit he had in baseball at 11 years old.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

Fortunately I had smart parents and good genetics but This Fucking Guy had zero chance of an advanced degree.

We had 8 of us cousins and brothers who all played sports in FBS or FCS. One of my daughters too and also my 13 y/o niece who is nationally ranked in gymnastics.

@HHusky, what really is your life because what is claimed by you seems impossible. My image is a 260 pound beer gut who talked about the hit he had in baseball at 11 years old.

It was a double.
    HHusky said:

It was a double.
    Double chin?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club