Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    Wasn't showing up
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club
    They're just throwing as much shit as they can for anything that can be construed as a step "in furtherance of a conspiracy"

That's all it takes to meet the elements for a conspiracy conviction. Wildly broad, which is why it's what's being used here instead of an actual crime
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Sources said:

They're just throwing as much shit as they can for anything that can be construed as a step "in furtherance of a conspiracy"

That's all it takes to meet the elements for a conspiracy conviction. Wildly broad, which is why it's what's being used here instead of an actual crime
    Next thing you know they’ll want to prosecute mob bosses.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    Does Comcast carry OANN up there in Insleeland? Two channels you get on every TV package down here: SEC Network and OANN.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

Sure use broad terms of RICO, tell Gotti he can't use his lawyer who beat the Feds like a drum and give a mass murderer immunity and get a conviction

Not sure what that has to do with Trump other than Georgia indicted the guy who took the mob out in New York - Rudy

Fascists gonna fascist

HHusky said:

Sources said:

Or wiretap campaign HQ's, lie to a FISA court, falsely claim Russian collusion, hookers peeing on a candidate, ignore biden family corruption, etc. My favorite? For 4 years claim that the election was fixed by the Russians and then claim it is the Republicans who can't accept the results of an election.

Again hh, how about a little introspection and reflection before you post? A bit less hypocrisy and dishonesty?
    The public facing felonies don't concern you. But the stuff you imagine is gold!
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

Or wiretap campaign HQ's, lie to a FISA court, falsely claim Russian collusion, hookers peeing on a candidate, ignore biden family corruption, etc. My favorite? For 4 years claim that the election was fixed by the Russians and then claim it is the Republicans who can't accept the results of an election.

Again hh, how about a little introspection and reflection before you post? A bit less hypocrisy and dishonesty?
    The public facing felonies don't concern you. But the stuff you imagine is gold!
    White flag
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,577
    Sources said:

Democrats are flat out morons. I’ve had family members switch from being Obama Cultists to now recognizing that there is a severely ill dementia patient who gets angry and yells at reporters who ask real questions instead of kissing his ass.

$4.50 gas is awesome. Thanks Joe.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Sources said:

Democrats are flat out morons. I’ve had family members switch from being Obama Cultists to now recognizing that there is a severely ill dementia patient who gets angry and yells at reporters who ask real questions instead of kissing his ass.

Do they have the courage to stand up to others who want them silenced using the powers of this tyranical government?
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Exactly. He just gives up on the facts and marches on with his bullshit. He truly is a coward.
    RoadTrip said:

Sources said:

Do they have the courage to stand up to others who want them silenced using the powers of this tyranical government?
    It’s difficult. I don’t post political stuff on my real social media because 20 Biden FBI goons may raid me. Losers.

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Exactly. He just gives up on the facts and marches on with his bullshit. He truly is a coward.
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Just find me some votes, Brad.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,343
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Out of context.. cite the whole call unedited, not just a snippet.

Edit...ratshitberger is covering up the crime.. it will come out!
    Blueduck said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

..ratshitberger is covering up the crime.. it will come out!
    obviously

virtual certainty
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

obviously

virtual certainty
    Lol you really are that stupid....llHAHAHA

HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

obviously

virtual certainty
    What an eccentric performance!
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

obviously

virtual certainty
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Blueduck said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

obviously

virtual certainty
    JD and MBA from UDub, folks.