Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lol

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

They're just throwing as much shit as they can for anything that can be construed as a step "in furtherance of a conspiracy"

That's all it takes to meet the elements for a conspiracy conviction. Wildly broad, which is why it's what's being used here instead of an actual crime
    Next thing you know they’ll want to prosecute mob bosses.
    Or wiretap campaign HQ's, lie to a FISA court, falsely claim Russian collusion, hookers peeing on a candidate, ignore biden family corruption, etc. My favorite? For 4 years claim that the election was fixed by the Russians and then claim it is the Republicans who can't accept the results of an election.

Again hh, how about a little introspection and reflection before you post? A bit less hypocrisy and dishonesty?
    The public facing felonies don't concern you. But the stuff you imagine is gold!
    White flag
    Exactly. He just gives up on the facts and marches on with his bullshit. He truly is a coward.
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Just find me some votes, Brad.
    Tell me where the Big Guy found 16 million more votes than Hillary in 2016, when Trump also gained 11 million votes over 2016.

Almost 27 million additional votes and you think the election was clean?

Obama was the most compelling candidate since Kennedy in 1960 and had a massive turnout, which resulted in 7 million more votes than '04.

Anyone who believes Biden - from his basement - got 27 million legitimate new voters (almost 4X what Obama did) to turn out in 2020 has shit for brains.
    You girls have never grasped the fact that the large election turnout was solely due to Daddy being on the ballot.

Yes. The election was clean.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,201 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

They're just throwing as much shit as they can for anything that can be construed as a step "in furtherance of a conspiracy"

That's all it takes to meet the elements for a conspiracy conviction. Wildly broad, which is why it's what's being used here instead of an actual crime
    Or wiretap campaign HQ's, lie to a FISA court, falsely claim Russian collusion, hookers peeing on a candidate, ignore biden family corruption, etc. My favorite? For 4 years claim that the election was fixed by the Russians and then claim it is the Republicans who can't accept the results of an election.

Again hh, how about a little introspection and reflection before you post? A bit less hypocrisy and dishonesty?
    The public facing felonies don't concern you. But the stuff you imagine is gold!
    White flag
    Exactly. He just gives up on the facts and marches on with his bullshit. He truly is a coward.
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Tell me where the Big Guy found 16 million more votes than Hillary in 2016, when Trump also gained 11 million votes over 2016.

Obama was the most compelling candidate since Kennedy in 1960 and had a massive turnout, which resulted in 7 million more votes than '04.

Anyone who believes Biden - from his basement - got 27 million legitimate new voters (almost 4X what Obama did) to turn out in 2020 has shit for brains.
    You girls have never grasped the fact that the large election turnout was solely due to Daddy being on the ballot.

How do you know?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Because Hillary was unlikeable and Trump, while also energizing a formerly-indifferent voting demographic, was even more unlikeable to a larger subsection of the total electorate? Is that why?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Shit for Brains, Confirmed.
    edited August 2023
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Because Hillary was unlikeable and Trump, while also energizing a formerly-indifferent voting demographic, was even more unlikeable to a larger subsection of the total electorate? Is that why?
    Big Guy's popularity among new potential voters was quadruple that of Obama.

You're smoking more crack than Hunter, sir.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

And the media quintuples down on the gaslighting with gems like, "Most secure election in history," "false claim," "debunked" etc.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

So if any evidence at all is found showing malfeasance, you'll admit you're wrong?

Of course you won't
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,006 Standard Supporter
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

So if any evidence at all is found showing malfeasance, you'll admit you're wrong?

Of course you won't
    The dazzler is opposed to any of the proposals that would lead to transparency in our election process that would easily show that the election was honest. The dazzler has the only MBA issued to someone who never has heard of the necessity of internal controls.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,201 Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Of course you won't
    The dazzler is opposed to any of the proposals that would lead to transparency in our election process that would easily show that the election was honest. The dazzler has the only MBA issued to someone who never has heard of the necessity of internal controls.
    Internal controls are optional in a dictatorship.
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Of course you won't
    So you're lowering the bar to "any evidence at all".

Find some outcome altering fraud and we'll talk. 'Cuz Daddy won and it wasn't close. Remember?
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Of course you won't

Find some outcome altering fraud and we'll talk. 'Cuz Daddy won and it wasn't close. Remember?
    Lowering what bar? You said “clean”
    edited August 2023

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

And the media quintuples down on the gaslighting with gems like, "Most secure election in history," "false claim," "debunked" etc.
    It started the first weekend when Stephanopolis and all the other trained monkeys inserted "widespread" into the official "no fraud" narrative.

And faggots like H and Mello thought it was brilliant and swallowed hard.

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

It started the first weekend when Stephanopolis and all the other trained monkeys inserted "widespread" into the official "no fraud" narrative.

I admit several Republican voters committed fraud, but the scale was awfully small and was not going to change any outcomes.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

I admit several Republican voters committed fraud, but the scale was awfully small and was not going to change any outcomes.
    And here comes the putrid mom humor cleverness H is so proud of.

I've heard some la-leche kids stay on the nipple until they're 12 or 13, but not 50, for fuck sake.

You are one sick little incest baby, @HHusky.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

And here comes the putrid mom humor cleverness H is so proud of.

I've heard some la-leche kids stay on the nipple until they're 12 or 13, but not 50, for fuck sake.

You are one sick little incest baby, @HHusky.
    so proud
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,577
    edited August 2023

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Obama was inspirational. “Clean and articulate” I was told by Joe Biden himself. I liked him over the floundering McCain who was the worst GOP candidate in my life.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,519 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Obama was inspirational. “Clean and articulate” I was told by Joe Biden himself. I liked him over the floundering McCain who was the worst GOP candidate in my life.
    Don’t worry, he won’t be No. 1 on your list for long.
    edited August 2023
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Don’t worry, he won’t be No. 1 on your list for long.
    You’re truly uninteresting. Were you Horn Tooting 1991-95 at halftime while we were rehydrating?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Of course you won't

Bump. Was it clean or not pedolover?
    RoadTrip said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

White flag
    Lordy! There are tapes.

Of course you won't

Bump. Was it clean or not pedolover?
    We got to Flathead Lake in Bigfork an hour-ish ago and apparently making pizza so I want to ruin some fools as the three excellent pizzas daughters and nieces/nephews are cooking.