Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What B10 teams do you care about

13»

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,358
    1. Pedo St
    2. THE OSU
    3. Michigan
    4. Whisky
    5. Iowa
    6. Nebraska

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,754 Swaye's Wigwam

don't care about any of them

yes, it's going to be semi interesting when we play them the first time, but the novelty will wear off

this isn't college football in any way, shape, or form

It’s what we’re left with, for better or worse…
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

don't care about any of them

yes, it's going to be semi interesting when we play them the first time, but the novelty will wear off

this isn't college football in any way, shape, or form

New rivalries will form. This is a conference that has plenty of dipshits in it like PJ Pleck, Harbaugh, Bielema. Will be fun as hell.

The alternative was going to be forming new rivalries with SDSU and SMU, along with having to play Utah.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Michigan - I feel like we've got a lot in common
    Wisconsin - obviously
    Maryland - wife is an alum and it is so fucking absurd we're in a conference together

As a kid I was a Maryland basketball fan. Growing up there was a period of time where I almost wanted to go to school there over Washington.

Of the B1G trips going to Maryland is probably one that is for sure happening for me.

Going to eat some 🦀 and hopefully the Ravens have a home game at the same time.
    College park is a shithole. Was actually shocked how gross it was first time I went there. Outside of Rutgers, has to be the worst campus location in the conference
    Despite Maryland being the closest major college to Northern VA very few kids want to go there. Way more end up at U of South Carolina or Penn State.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Best friend growing up is Michigan Man. Better rivalry between Michigan UW than half the Pac12. Was hoping for a ny6/rose Bowel reunion in our lifetime but this will do.