Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What B10 teams do you care about

Comments

• BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    Rutsgers

Dripping with tradition

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,754 Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve always hated Michigan. I shall soon learn to hate the rest.

Khaki pants can eat my dirty ass hole. He and day need to stay the fuck out of WA. They can both DIAFF.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,351 Swaye's Wigwam
    Deboer needs to hand the gophers a 19-60 loss first game they play
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796

Minnesota: their mascot is so dumb and looks like a serial rapist.

Had never considered his name before. Who knew there were Jews in Minnesota.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,903 Swaye's Wigwam
    1. Michigan. Fuck Harbaugh
    2. Wisconsin. Battle for who is the REAL UW.
    3. Purdue. I have a friend who went there.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023
    Mad_Son said:

Michigan - I feel like we've got a lot in common
    Wisconsin - obviously
    Maryland - wife is an alum and it is so fucking absurd we're in a conference together

As a kid I was a Maryland basketball fan. Growing up there was a period of time where I almost wanted to go to school there over Washington.

Of the B1G trips going to Maryland is probably one that is for sure happening for me.

Going to eat some 🦀 and hopefully the Ravens have a home game at the same time.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,786 Swaye's Wigwam
    Spent some formative years in ACC country when Lefty Driesell roamed the earth. Maryland was a big deal.

But Virginia was where all my buddies wanted to go.
  • wobidbuswobidbus Member Posts: 308
    1. Nebraska - I have a number of relatives I can now talk shit to
    2. Minnesota - I have one Goopher friend I can now talk shit to
    3. Holy shit those are some bad options. I guess Rutgers because it's so dumb that they are in any relevant league.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Beat USC

Nothing else matters.

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,575
    edited August 2023
    haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Wisconsin - obviously
    Maryland - wife is an alum and it is so fucking absurd we're in a conference together

As a kid I was a Maryland basketball fan. Growing up there was a period of time where I almost wanted to go to school there over Washington.

Of the B1G trips going to Maryland is probably one that is for sure happening for me.

College park is a shithole. Was actually shocked how gross it was first time I went there. Outside of Rutgers, has to be the worst campus location in the conference
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I want to go to a night road game at a Penn st white out. I know, I know, ISAFNRS
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    don't care about any of them

yes, it's going to be semi interesting when we play them the first time, but the novelty will wear off

this isn't college football in any way, shape, or form
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,351 Swaye's Wigwam

don't care about any of them

yes, it's going to be semi interesting when we play them the first time, but the novelty will wear off

this isn't college football in any way, shape, or form

I don't foresee this take aging well
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,478 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Mad_Son said:

Wisconsin - obviously

College park is a shithole. Was actually shocked how gross it was first time I went there. Outside of Rutgers, has to be the worst campus location in the conference
    All of Maryland is gross. I lived there for 5 years. Probably bottom 5 state in the union. Total shithole.