Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Slow news day?

124»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Poor Dazzler, he actually believes that these indictments are intended to bring about convictions.

Tangle Trump up in the courts, destroy RDS with lies about FDOE curriculum.

The stupid will believe anything. Meaning DIM voters.

Right now even with the corrupt media running interference for the criminal in the WH and doing everything they can to destroy the top-2 GOP hopefuls, both are in dead heats with the criminal.

The DIMS always go a bridge too far. It isn’t working Dazzler.

RDS is already dead. HTH.
    Was he in an accident today?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Poor Dazzler, he actually believes that these indictments are intended to bring about convictions.

Right now even with the corrupt media running interference for the criminal in the WH and doing everything they can to destroy the top-2 GOP hopefuls, both are in dead heats with the criminal.

Couple of months ago. Plug got pulled last week.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,436 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Curious for the legal scholars on this thread, why wasn't he indicted for incitement of the events on J6 that the committee told us were really really bad and he did it? Was that an illusion? Thanks in advance.

Any answer would be speculation, but I'd guess Smith was trying to take away the argument that his prosecution was intended to disqualify Daddy under the 14th Amendment.
    Then frame it as inciting a riot and not an insurrection. We had a whole committee last summer that thought this was a big deal and that did a criminal referral over the capitol riot incitement.
    Is "inciting a riot" even a federal crime?
    Who could say. I heard a lot of hot incitement talk for two years. Maybe that was a dud?
    In connection with insurrection. But I guess he wasn't charged with everything he could have been so . . . WINNING!
    Yeah I'm sure it's just a kinder gentler justice department.
    Does anyone really need Daddy to spend seven lifetimes in prison?
    "The most jarring thing about this indictment is it basically just accuses him of disinformation — this is a disinformation indictment," said legal scholar Jonathan Turley, a professor of public interest law at George Washington University and a Fox News contributor.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/legal-experts-slam-jack-smith-lousy-case-trump-disinformation-indictment

Good Lord even liberal news says it's bullshit. So you're not a legal expert or scholar of any kind...

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Curious for the legal scholars on this thread, why wasn't he indicted for incitement of the events on J6 that the committee told us were really really bad and he did it? Was that an illusion? Thanks in advance.

Any answer would be speculation, but I'd guess Smith was trying to take away the argument that his prosecution was intended to disqualify Daddy under the 14th Amendment.
    Then frame it as inciting a riot and not an insurrection. We had a whole committee last summer that thought this was a big deal and that did a criminal referral over the capitol riot incitement.
    Who could say. I heard a lot of hot incitement talk for two years. Maybe that was a dud?
    In connection with insurrection. But I guess he wasn't charged with everything he could have been so . . . WINNING!
    "The most jarring thing about this indictment is it basically just accuses him of disinformation — this is a disinformation indictment," said legal scholar Jonathan Turley, a professor of public interest law at George Washington University and a Fox News contributor.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/legal-experts-slam-jack-smith-lousy-case-trump-disinformation-indictment

Good Lord even liberal news says it's bullshit. So you're not a legal expert or scholar of any kind...

So we like Turley again?
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Couple of months ago. Plug got pulled last week.
    I missed it. How’s his family holding up?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    edited August 2023
    Trump going to prison would be terrible for CNN. He is a ratings boon for them. CNN and Rachel maddow are salivating for a Trump presidency.
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

An absolutely absurd take.

Submitting slates of phony electors, for example, is just a wee bit more than engaging in disinformation.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    There were Democrat funded commercials of celebrities telling Electors that they didn’t need to recognize the Election results and should vote with their heart in 2016.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

If it is illegal to cry and bitch about an election where is the precedent of indictments of every fucking democrat this century

Of course our board fascist is all in

Does anyone even want to live in country where your First Amendment right to appoint fake electors is under constant attack?
    Well we survived it in 2016 so thanks for making my point

All you need against Trump is evidence that you don't have
    You probably know 2016 and 2020 are mildly different. Alternate electors does not equal faithless electors.
    I know that criminalizing calling the election rigged has never happened before

It hasn’t now either. The indictment already anticipated this feeble whine. You should read it.

But when you assemble panels of counterfeit electors, or try to strong arm public officials to change vote counts, you’ve gone well beyond merely kvetching about an election.

Why don’t you just admit you don’t care that he committed these felonies? The truth shall set you free . . . allegedly.
    Innocent until proven guilty consuelo. Miss that part in law school?
    Message bored law?
    And you are subpar even on this.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
    HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

If it is illegal to cry and bitch about an election where is the precedent of indictments of every fucking democrat this century

Does anyone even want to live in country where your First Amendment right to appoint fake electors is under constant attack?

You probably know 2016 and 2020 are mildly different. Alternate electors does not equal faithless electors.

It hasn’t now either. The indictment already anticipated this feeble whine. You should read it.

But when you assemble panels of counterfeit electors, or try to strong arm public officials to change vote counts, you’ve gone well beyond merely kvetching about an election.

Why don’t you just admit you don’t care that he committed these felonies? The truth shall set you free . . . allegedly.
    Panels of counterfeit electors originated with dems. You should know more about your party. Fkn bootlicker.
    Kaepsknee said:

There were Democrat funded commercials of celebrities telling Electors that they didn’t need to recognize the Election results and should vote with their heart in 2016.

Pretty inapt comparison. Faithless electors are considerably different than fraudulent electors and the forgeries and perjuries that were necessary parts of that plot.

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Panels of counterfeit electors originated with dems. You should know more about your party. Fkn bootlicker.
    Do tell