Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Slow news day?

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,586 Swaye's Wigwam
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,783
    MelloDawg said:

jecornel said:
    So Vivek’s retort is “But Hunter Biden’s laptop….”
    It helps if you listen to it, Little Boy Blew.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

If it is illegal to cry and bitch about an election where is the precedent of indictments of every fucking democrat this century

Of course our board fascist is all in

Does anyone even want to live in country where your First Amendment right to appoint fake electors is under constant attack?
    Well we survived it in 2016 so thanks for making my point

All you need against Trump is evidence that you don't have
    You probably know 2016 and 2020 are mildly different. Alternate electors does not equal faithless electors.
    I know that criminalizing calling the election rigged has never happened before

It hasn’t now either. The indictment already anticipated this feeble whine. You should read it.

But when you assemble panels of counterfeit electors, or try to strong arm public officials to change vote counts, you’ve gone well beyond merely kvetching about an election.

Why don’t you just admit you don’t care that he committed these felonies? The truth shall set you free . . . allegedly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,031 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

If it is illegal to cry and bitch about an election where is the precedent of indictments of every fucking democrat this century

Does anyone even want to live in country where your First Amendment right to appoint fake electors is under constant attack?

You probably know 2016 and 2020 are mildly different. Alternate electors does not equal faithless electors.

It hasn’t now either. The indictment already anticipated this feeble whine. You should read it.

But when you assemble panels of counterfeit electors, or try to strong arm public officials to change vote counts, you’ve gone well beyond merely kvetching about an election.

Why don’t you just admit you don’t care that he committed these felonies? The truth shall set you free . . . allegedly.
    Fuck off

None of that shit happened and it will never be proven

Smith lost the Edwards case. He's a dumbfuck hack like you

Why don't you stick to sucking Biden's cock

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

None of that shit happened and it will never be proven

sure
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,436 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Innocent until proven guilty consuelo. Miss that part in law school?
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Message bored law?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,436 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Message bored law?
    Like I said discovery is going to be fun.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

Message bored law?
    Like I said discovery is going to be fun.
    I’ve got bad news for you.
    Another “scholar” who can’t read an indictment. Long past his “best by” date.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,031 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Just highlighting your hypocrisy

Thanks for playing

There's nothing to read. This is an unprecedented attack on free speech and a political opponent

Fascist pigs applaud

HHusky said:

Thanks for playing

There's nothing to read. This is an unprecedented attack on free speech and a political opponent

Fascist pigs applaud
    Your whine is addressed in paragraph 3.

This has everything to do with conduct.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,108 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Thanks for playing

Fascist pigs applaud

Flag burning is conduct. So is stripping.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

I don't care. Free finally.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Thanks for playing

Fascist pigs applaud

Flag burning is conduct. So is stripping.
    Then I will keep my clothes on.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,110
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

But of course.

Can’t beat him legitimately, so throw him in jail on bogus indictments.
    ——

@kylegriffin1
    New on
    @MSNBC
    : The Trump case has been assigned to U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan.

Chutkan, an Obama appointee, is the only federal judge in Washington, D.C. who has sentenced Jan. 6 defendants to sentences longer than the government had requested

You haven’t read the indictment. Of course.
    You haven't read anything other than CNN headlines
    I’ve been working my way through the indictment, Sally.

You should too. But you won’t.
    No you haven’t. You’re full of shit, as always.