Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Slow news day?

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,292 Founders Club
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,783
    edited August 2023
    Yet another ham sandwich indictment wrapped in a political persecution wrapper isn’t news anymore.

A dictator jailing his primary political opposition with his Wingman leading the way is so 1960s fascism.
    What is it like to fully support an authoritarian takeover of a supposedly free country? Do you even care, or are those government contracts more important to you?
    But of course.

Can’t beat him legitimately, so throw him in jail on bogus indictments.
    ——

@kylegriffin1
    New on
    @MSNBC
    : The Trump case has been assigned to U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan.

Chutkan, an Obama appointee, is the only federal judge in Washington, D.C. who has sentenced Jan. 6 defendants to sentences longer than the government had requested
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

But of course.

——

@kylegriffin1
    New on
    @MSNBC

Chutkan, an Obama appointee, is the only federal judge in Washington, D.C. who has sentenced Jan. 6 defendants to sentences longer than the government had requested

You haven’t read the indictment. Of course.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,976 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

But of course.

——

@kylegriffin1
    New on
    @MSNBC

You haven't read anything other than CNN headlines
    Sources said:

HHusky said:

But of course.

——

@kylegriffin1
    New on
    @MSNBC

I’ve been working my way through the indictment, Sally.

You should too. But you won’t.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    The lib talking points are literally everywhere. You haven’t read the indictment!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,030 Founders Club
    If it is illegal to cry and bitch about an election where is the precedent of indictments of every fucking democrat this century

Of course our board fascist is all in

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,586 Swaye's Wigwam

What is it like to fully support an authoritarian takeover of a supposedly free country? Do you even care, or are those government contracts more important to you?

[Citation Needed]

You also sound mad.
    edited August 2023

If it is illegal to cry and bitch about an election where is the precedent of indictments of every fucking democrat this century

Does anyone even want to live in country where your First Amendment right to appoint fake electors is under constant attack?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Does anyone even want to live in country where your First Amendment right to appoint fake electors is under constant attack?
    That was fair game according to the media at one point.
    HHusky said:

Well we survived it in 2016 so thanks for making my point

All you need against Trump is evidence that you don't have
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,436 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

But of course.

——

@kylegriffin1
    New on
    @MSNBC

I’ve been working my way through the indictment, Sally.

You should too. But you won’t.
    This will get interesting quickly as Trump now has the right to discovery. That means everything from FBI info, informants, paid actors etc. to all the video. They will be required to produce. Demonrats are dumber than a bag of Polish hammers. We'll know everything they wouldn't tell us about J6 soon and so will the entire world.

Political hit job by what is now clearly a communist system under Biden, Doubt it's Biden as he doesn't know what day it is but he surrounded himself with Obama commies including Obama himself. BHO calls the shots handed to him by Soros, WEF, NWO.

3rd world would be a step up for this shitshow administration.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,586 Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

You probably know 2016 and 2020 are mildly different. Alternate electors does not equal faithless electors.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

You probably know 2016 and 2020 are mildly different. Alternate electors does not equal faithless electors.
    New Republic?
    MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

I know that criminalizing calling the election rigged has never happened before

I know in the summer of 2020 mobs burned a church in front of the white house

I know protestors stormed congress during Kavanagh and at other times

I know that Trump was impeached for asking about a Biden crime we now know happened

No matter what bullshit you peddle that isn't changing

The sitting president has indicted his opponent for the third time

You probably know what I think about people that support that
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,655 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

HHusky said:

New Republic?