Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Makes sense why Race blows him.

124»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,042 Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

I neither like nor trust any politician. It just so happens that Trump is a particularly untrustworthy individual.
    Trump’s lawyers told him to give up the docs or face legal troubles. He listened to non-lawyers instead.

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.
    Presidential records act. He can take whatever the hell he wants. Joe could not, Pence could not. Hillary could not. Those were federal felonies. They haven't raided Obama and Clinton.

Two tiered tin pot dictator justice system.
    You’re actually wrong but you keep repeating it. When Trump said the documents are “mine” he lied. Those docs belong to us.

Thus the NA has every right to ask for their return. His lawyers told him to return them. What part of that do you not comprehend? He gambled and list. Now he gets to play the victim.
    Prove it.
    Have you ever read the types of records former Presidents are allowed to keep?
    Anything they want. The president is the sole arbiter of what is and isn't classified. Can declass anything they want.
    You need to read up on the PRA. Trump had over 300 classified docs. Maybe he “declassified” them in his mind. A former POTUS can’t keep anything he wants. You’re mistaken.

His lawyers told him to cooperate with the NARA’s request to return docs belonging to us. He listened to sycophants and dummies.

Guess what’s happens if a former POTUS or Pol for that matter returns docs requested by NARA? Nothing. See Mike Pence.
    Absolute bullshit. No intent is required with classified information like most crimes. We'll see how that plays out won't we. You proved exactly nothing.
    You should be arguing with Trump’s former lawyers. And then go read the 1978 PRA so you understand what records are owned by the public and which are Trump’s. And how they’re required to be stored.

Have you read it?
    What is clearly unread is the SCOTUS decision on the PRA, as it related to Clinton, clarifying POTUS can basically do what he wants.

TDS is a hellofa drug.

You don’t even understand what’s at question here. Clinton’s sock drawer tapes had nothing to do with national defense docs.
    This guy has no clue what he’s talking about but they are exactly the same thing in terms of presidential documents. The ones indicted should be Joe Biden and Mike Pence for having any classified documents. They had zero legal standing to have any outside of a SCIF and Biden had them all over the eastern seaboard for years, yet no indictments at all.

Another raving and incoherent guy who Trump ruined seems all-in on selective political prosecutions, as are read in the posts from this guy all over this place. I lurked for awhile btw.
    Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.
    Huh? Tell me what legal justification there is for Joe Biden and Mike Pence to have any classified documents in their possessions, with some of Biden's dating back to his Senate days allegedly and certainly his VP tenure. Biden's documents stored at five locations that are known including his garage that his son had access to anytime he felt like it.
    No justification at all. That's why they gave them back and cooperated to find any others.
    Why did they have them in the first place, and how do you know they gave them all back. Biden's attorneys went through his and "gave them all back" if you're a moron who believes that an also that nobody else made copies for distribution.
    The things crazies "just know" without any evidence could fill volumes. But I notice you've dropped Mike Pence as a suspect in the "distribution".

Biden and Pence both had legal access to these materials at one time. It's not mysterious to anyone who has ever moved an office how they could have retained possession unknowingly.
    You're even dumber "in person." How do you know Joe "unknowingly" took them? Fact is he illegally had them along with Pence and who knows how many he made copies of to sell off for his bribe money. You really are a gullible and dishonest person.
    But you seem to be more reticent about Mike Pence.

I see I was right. You just know stuff--no evidence required. Why doesn't Biden just prove the negative of your fantasies, right?

And you probably believe you're a conservative too.
    We know some of Biden's moved locations. I also asked why he and Pence are not prosecuted.

Biden is more pertinent to today's conversation because he had his Wingman Garland have the leading opposition candidate unnecessarily raided for the same things Joe knew he had illegally in his possession at the time of the raid. The timeline doesn't lie and Biden initially lied about the timing in terms of the raid on Trump's personal residence. Straight up Nazi tactics.

I know you can't connect dots but this is no different to what's happening to Bolosaro in Brazil by the authoritarian Left or any authoritarian Leftist government in modern history.

It's so obvious it's laughable that you even try to defend it, but then again, reading your act, you're just a clown here to troll and are very limited in any actual knowledge or logic.
    Guess H isn't as clever as he thought

Big shock
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,324 Founders Club
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,794
    edited July 2023

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

I neither like nor trust any politician. It just so happens that Trump is a particularly untrustworthy individual.
    Trump’s lawyers told him to give up the docs or face legal troubles. He listened to non-lawyers instead.

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.
    Presidential records act. He can take whatever the hell he wants. Joe could not, Pence could not. Hillary could not. Those were federal felonies. They haven't raided Obama and Clinton.

You’re actually wrong but you keep repeating it. When Trump said the documents are “mine” he lied. Those docs belong to us.

Thus the NA has every right to ask for their return. His lawyers told him to return them. What part of that do you not comprehend? He gambled and list. Now he gets to play the victim.
    Prove it.
    Anything they want. The president is the sole arbiter of what is and isn't classified. Can declass anything they want.
    You need to read up on the PRA. Trump had over 300 classified docs. Maybe he “declassified” them in his mind. A former POTUS can’t keep anything he wants. You’re mistaken.

His lawyers told him to cooperate with the NARA’s request to return docs belonging to us. He listened to sycophants and dummies.

Guess what’s happens if a former POTUS or Pol for that matter returns docs requested by NARA? Nothing. See Mike Pence.
    Absolute bullshit. No intent is required with classified information like most crimes. We'll see how that plays out won't we. You proved exactly nothing.
    You should be arguing with Trump’s former lawyers. And then go read the 1978 PRA so you understand what records are owned by the public and which are Trump’s. And how they’re required to be stored.

Have you read it?
    What is clearly unread is the SCOTUS decision on the PRA, as it related to Clinton, clarifying POTUS can basically do what he wants.

TDS is a hellofa drug.

You don’t even understand what’s at question here. Clinton’s sock drawer tapes had nothing to do with national defense docs.
    This guy has no clue what he’s talking about but they are exactly the same thing in terms of presidential documents. The ones indicted should be Joe Biden and Mike Pence for having any classified documents. They had zero legal standing to have any outside of a SCIF and Biden had them all over the eastern seaboard for years, yet no indictments at all.

Another raving and incoherent guy who Trump ruined seems all-in on selective political prosecutions, as are read in the posts from this guy all over this place. I lurked for awhile btw.
    Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.
    Huh? Tell me what legal justification there is for Joe Biden and Mike Pence to have any classified documents in their possessions, with some of Biden's dating back to his Senate days allegedly and certainly his VP tenure. Biden's documents stored at five locations that are known including his garage that his son had access to anytime he felt like it.
    No justification at all. That's why they gave them back and cooperated to find any others.
    Why did they have them in the first place, and how do you know they gave them all back. Biden's attorneys went through his and "gave them all back" if you're a moron who believes that an also that nobody else made copies for distribution.
    The things crazies "just know" without any evidence could fill volumes. But I notice you've dropped Mike Pence as a suspect in the "distribution".

Biden and Pence both had legal access to these materials at one time. It's not mysterious to anyone who has ever moved an office how they could have retained possession unknowingly.
    You're even dumber "in person." How do you know Joe "unknowingly" took them? Fact is he illegally had them along with Pence and who knows how many he made copies of to sell off for his bribe money. You really are a gullible and dishonest person.

I see I was right. You just know stuff--no evidence required. Why doesn't Biden just prove the negative of your fantasies, right?

We know some of Biden's moved locations. I also asked why he and Pence are not prosecuted.

Biden is more pertinent to today's conversation because he had his Wingman Garland have the leading opposition candidate unnecessarily raided for the same things Joe knew he had illegally in his possession at the time of the raid. The timeline doesn't lie and Biden initially lied about the timing in terms of the raid on Trump's personal residence. Straight up Nazi tactics.

I know you can't connect dots but this is no different to what's happening to Bolosaro in Brazil by the authoritarian Left or any authoritarian Leftist government in modern history.

It's so obvious it's laughable that you even try to defend it, but then again, reading your act, you're just a clown here to troll and are very limited in any actual knowledge or logic.

Big shock
    The Roger Stone raid aired live on CNN should have been a wake-up call for anybody who cares about an impartial DOJ instead of one that serves as a political weapon for Democrats. If memory serves, he mixed up an email date during multiple interviews that took hours and they no-knock stormed into his house while he and his wife were sleeping for such an awful crime. That was solely to show the absolute power of the DOJ and to scare anyone who dared associate with Trump or any other political outsider to steer clear. Same that is happening to Trump now via all Far Left prosecutors in heavily Democrat areas.

I think we're too far gone at this point in terms of election fraud and DC corruption for things to be fixed but luckily I'm in my 50s so I'll just enjoy watching it all burn down knowing I've had a solid life.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    edited July 2023

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.

Not prosecuted has to do with intent.

Daddy intentionally and knowingly kept documents, retained them, lied about them, moved them, hid them, defied subpoenas concerning them, etc. That's not even debatable, because (Lordy!) there are tapes. Not remotely similar to the cases of Pence or Biden.

Anyone who calls executing a lawful search warrant "Nazi tactics" isn't bringing anything extra to the routine TugCon dumbfuckery.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.
    Biden's personal attorneys supposedly went through his and without any supervision and "gave them all back" if you're a moron who believes that and also that nobody made copies for distribution. An FBI raid of all of his homes is a minumum expection for an honest DOJ and without any warning.

BTW, did the attorneys have the proper security clearance to find the classified documents after the FBI and National Archives allowed them to lie about when they knew about it, which was in reality before Trump was raided?
    Trump was raided to cover Biden. It's a lot like J6 fake InSUrEcTioN to cover the actual insurrection of certifying a fraudulent election. It's all coordinated with the MSM etc. and they jam the news cycles to keep as quiet as possible about criminal Joe and his crack head son.
    That's my hypothesis also. I think they are lying about the dates that Biden's documents were "discovered".
    Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.
    Biden's personal attorneys supposedly went through his and without any supervision and "gave them all back" if you're a moron who believes that and also that nobody made copies for distribution. An FBI raid of all of his homes is a minumum expection for an honest DOJ and without any warning.

BTW, did the attorneys have the proper security clearance to find the classified documents after the FBI and National Archives allowed them to lie about when they knew about it, which was in reality before Trump was raided?
    Trump was raided to cover Biden. It's a lot like J6 fake InSUrEcTioN to cover the actual insurrection of certifying a fraudulent election. It's all coordinated with the MSM etc. and they jam the news cycles to keep as quiet as possible about criminal Joe and his crack head son.
    That's my hypothesis also. I think they are lying about the dates that Biden's documents were "discovered".
    The fact that it's dates plural destroys the whole cooperated fully lie
    edited July 2023
    Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.

Daddy intentionally and knowingly kept documents, retained them, lied about them, moved them, hid them, defied subpoenas concerning them, etc. That's not even debatable, because (Lordy!) there are tapes. Not remotely similar to the cases of Pence or Biden.

Anyone who calls executing a lawful search warrant "Nazi tactics" isn't bringing anything extra to the TugCon dumbfuckery.
    Again Lennie, you have zero clue as to what was the "intent" other than Biden's Wingman covering for him while Wray and the Archives allowed Biden's lawyers to go through his illegally possessed document without any supervision.

You're so stupid and it's awesome finally getting to show it. I'm guessing you also believed that Hillary Clinton didn't intend to have classified documents on a private server and also all of her government correspondence.

Moron
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.

Anyone who calls executing a lawful search warrant "Nazi tactics" isn't bringing anything extra to the TugCon dumbfuckery.
    Things disingenuous dumbfucks believe.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.

Big shock
    so I'll just enjoy watching it all burn down
    Most succinct encapsulation of the Trump/TugCon agenda I have ever seen.

#Respect!
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,339 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.

Lots of leaks coming out of Trump's special counsel. Not a one out of Biden's, that's a tell also.
    edited July 2023
    "Executing a lawful search warrant" via no-knock raids for non-violent crimes is the definition of Nazi tactics, Brownshirt. The Roger Stone one is the best example.

Also, as we already know, the FBI falsified documents to get a FISA warrant on Carter Page. Couldn't be hard to get a corrupt judge to sign off on a warrant even in the unlikely event the FBI didn't falsify it.

LOL at this dipshit believing any action by this DOJ. What a fool. The best part is the lawyer who altered the Page FISA application only got 6 months'probation and is back practicing law in DC. Absolute corruption and it can't be disputed unless you're retarded like my friend Lennie.
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Have you read it?

TDS is a hellofa drug.

Mall Cop, Jr.?

Oh well, fresh nuts.

Lots of leaks coming out of Trump's special counsel.
    Bullshit
    edited July 2023
    pawz said:

Prove it

9 trips on Lolita Express?

Citation Needed.

————————————

I know he flew from Palm Beach to NYC on an Epstein jet a few times but there is no evidence nor accusations other than from Trump Haters that he ever visited Sex Island or flew there on that plane.

When you have to lie to make a point, it means you have no point. What’s the source on this Excel 97-based list?
    If there was dirt on Trump and Epstein it would be on a 24/7 loop

If there was dirt on Trump and Epstein it would be on a 24/7 loop

They took a few photos at charity events years ago in NYC before anybody other than his clients knew about Epstein, so clearly Trump is into child trafficking.