Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Makes sense why Race blows him.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,323 Founders Club
    9 trips on Lolita Express?

Citation Needed.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    SFGbob said:

Now come all of the shit poast by Race telling us what we already know.

They hate RDS too.

It’s not about Trump.

Way to go Bob!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,042 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Is this a game of spot the con man?

Gotta give Trump credit.

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad
    Poor Race.

Bob nailed it.

Suck harder.
    Loser 46 and his loser candidate

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

I neither like nor trust any politician. It just so happens that Trump is a particularly untrustworthy individual.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,664 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

JFC. One of the guys here that has worn out kneepads from Phil Knight made this thread.
    SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

I neither like nor trust any politician. It just so happens that Trump is a particularly untrustworthy individual.
    Trump’s lawyers told him to give up the docs or face legal troubles. He listened to non-lawyers instead.

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.
    edited July 2023

You loser candidate lost re-election. He’s basically Bush Sr. in that regard. Except that he didn’t have a third party spoiler siphoning off votes. He did it all by himself.

And to show what a loser you are, you’re doubling down.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,459 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Trump’s lawyers told him to give up the docs or face legal troubles. He listened to non-lawyers instead.

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.
    Presidential records act. He can take whatever the hell he wants. Joe could not, Pence could not. Hillary could not. Those were federal felonies. They haven't raided Obama and Clinton.

Two tiered tin pot dictator justice system.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,677 Standard Supporter
    Who made the chart is all I ask?

The Lincoln Project, The DNC, or the RNC and Christie's Election team. A source would be nice
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.
    Presidential records act. He can take whatever the hell he wants. Joe could not, Pence could not. Hillary could not. Those were federal felonies. They haven't raided Obama and Clinton.

You’re actually wrong but you keep repeating it. When Trump said the documents are “mine” he lied. Those docs belong to us.

Thus the NA has every right to ask for their return. His lawyers told him to return them. What part of that do you not comprehend? He gambled and list. Now he gets to play the victim.
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

You’re actually wrong but you keep repeating it. When Trump said the documents are “mine” he lied. Those docs belong to us.

Thus the NA has every right to ask for their return. His lawyers told him to return them. What part of that do you not comprehend? He gambled and list. Now he gets to play the victim.
    Maddow46 has thoughts
    46XiJCAB said:

You loser candidate lost re-election. He’s basically Bush Sr. in that regard. Except that he didn’t have a third party spoiler siphoning off votes. He did it all by himself.

And to show what a loser you are, you’re doubling down.
    Nobody likes Ron

Loser

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Maddow46 has thoughts
    I know facts make your vag sore Race but they do exist where Trumpy is concerned. He can’t keep classified docs.

Because he’s such a dumbass the NARA had to ask former Presidents to check their personal records again.

Try not to cry. He’s up 80 points.