Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Makes sense why Race blows him.

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

Loser 46 and his loser candidate

You loser candidate lost re-election. He’s basically Bush Sr. in that regard. Except that he didn’t have a third party spoiler siphoning off votes. He did it all by himself.

And to show what a loser you are, you’re doubling down.
    Nobody likes Ron

Loser
    Except for FL voters.

Trump lost.

Loser
    SFGbob said:

#13 is my favorite. Is it even humanly possible?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,042 Founders Club
    Triple triggered shit post

Sad

Triple triggered shit post

Sad

Which is your favorite.

Hiring Rove?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,664 Swaye's Wigwam
    Try not to cry.

Jesus Christ.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,459 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

I neither like nor trust any politician. It just so happens that Trump is a particularly untrustworthy individual.
    Trump’s lawyers told him to give up the docs or face legal troubles. He listened to non-lawyers instead.

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.
    Presidential records act. He can take whatever the hell he wants. Joe could not, Pence could not. Hillary could not. Those were federal felonies. They haven't raided Obama and Clinton.

Two tiered tin pot dictator justice system.
    You’re actually wrong but you keep repeating it. When Trump said the documents are “mine” he lied. Those docs belong to us.

Thus the NA has every right to ask for their return. His lawyers told him to return them. What part of that do you not comprehend? He gambled and list. Now he gets to play the victim.
    Prove it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,664 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

I neither like nor trust any politician. It just so happens that Trump is a particularly untrustworthy individual.
    Jesus.

Yeah when it comes to politics you have these ironclad principals but when it comes to a demonized ex president who actually did his fucking job, you draw the line there.

Fucking retard leftist. Enjoy SF.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,354
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I had a family friend that did business with him... big mistake Trump takes the contact then renigs on it after it has been built and tries to get out of paying the going rate... a lot of times he is successful, in the process screwing the business partners... most won't do business with him for a reason... i knew about how much of a scumbag he was years before he ever thought of running for president...
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    Budget surplus is on this list? Aren’t most states required to at least balance it?
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Trump’s lawyers told him to give up the docs or face legal troubles. He listened to non-lawyers instead.

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.
    Presidential records act. He can take whatever the hell he wants. Joe could not, Pence could not. Hillary could not. Those were federal felonies. They haven't raided Obama and Clinton.

You’re actually wrong but you keep repeating it. When Trump said the documents are “mine” he lied. Those docs belong to us.

Thus the NA has every right to ask for their return. His lawyers told him to return them. What part of that do you not comprehend? He gambled and list. Now he gets to play the victim.
    Prove it.
    Have you ever read the types of records former Presidents are allowed to keep?
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

I had a family friend that did business with him... big mistake Trump takes the contact then renigs on it after it has been built and tries to get out of paying the going rate... a lot of times he is successful, in the process screwing the business partners... most won't do business with him for a reason... i knew about how much of a scumbag he was years before he ever thought of running for president...
    He doesn’t have to cheat people, he’s a Billionaire!
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.
    Anything they want. The president is the sole arbiter of what is and isn't classified. Can declass anything they want.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    46XiJCAB said:

Loser 46 and his loser candidate

You loser candidate lost re-election. He’s basically Bush Sr. in that regard. Except that he didn’t have a third party spoiler siphoning off votes. He did it all by himself.

And to show what a loser you are, you’re doubling down.
    We would have been better if Pat B. had won the nomination. Trump before Trump and not a complete reprobate
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Jesus.

Yeah when it comes to politics you have these ironclad principals but when it comes to a demonized ex president who actually did his fucking job, you draw the line there.

Fucking retard leftist. Enjoy SF.
    Yep, that's me, I'm a leftist. Can you imagine just how fucking stupid you have to be to think I'm a leftist.
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.
    Anything they want. The president is the sole arbiter of what is and isn't classified. Can declass anything they want.
    You need to read up on the PRA. Trump had over 300 classified docs. Maybe he “declassified” them in his mind. A former POTUS can’t keep anything he wants. You’re mistaken.

His lawyers told him to cooperate with the NARA’s request to return docs belonging to us. He listened to sycophants and dummies.

Guess what’s happens if a former POTUS or Pol for that matter returns docs requested by NARA? Nothing. See Mike Pence.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,323 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Who made the chart is all I ask?

The Lincoln Project, The DNC, or the RNC and Christie's Election team. A source would be nice

Quooks trade in logical fallacies.

The media will be different this tim they said.

Soccer moms mean more than ballot harvesting schemes they said.

TDS is a hellofadrug.

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.
    You need to read up on the PRA. Trump had over 300 classified docs. Maybe he “declassified” them in his mind. A former POTUS can’t keep anything he wants. You’re mistaken.

His lawyers told him to cooperate with the NARA’s request to return docs belonging to us. He listened to sycophants and dummies.

Guess what’s happens if a former POTUS or Pol for that matter returns docs requested by NARA? Nothing. See Mike Pence.
    Absolute bullshit. No intent is required with classified information like most crimes. We'll see how that plays out won't we. You proved exactly nothing.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,323 Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

Absolute bullshit. No intent is required with classified information like most crimes. We'll see how that plays out won't we. You proved exactly nothing.
    Imagine being a Quook.

Imagine being a Quook with TDS.

Imagine Being a Quook with TDS and having the self-awareness of a toddler.

It would take the compassion of the Buddha to tolerate that level of mental illness ad infinitem.

How did we? get so lucky?

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

You should be arguing with Trump’s former lawyers. And then go read the 1978 PRA so you understand what records are owned by the public and which are Trump’s. And how they’re required to be stored.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown in progress

Nobody likes DeSantis

Sad

Now he’s a victim.

So says Trump.

Prove it.

You should be arguing with Trump’s former lawyers. And then go read the 1978 PRA so you understand what records are owned by the public and which are Trump’s. And how they’re required to be stored.

Have you read it?