Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The risky world of hookers and blow

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    OZONE is kind of getting this place dialed in
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Maybe I'm just a flat out asshole, but when someone dies on their yacht by taking some heroin and hiring a high priced hooker to cheat on his wife and family with, why do those same people turn around and say that "above all else he'll be remembered as a loving husband and father?"

Fuck that.

That's called being a shitty husband and a shitty father.

Fuck being PC. Call a fucking spade a fucking spade.

People have been using concubines since before biblical times. If our nation wasn't so uptight, men wouldn't have to hide their affairs so much.

Women fucking use us to get what they want (kids and a life of luxury...) so what the fuck is wrong with a guy getting a little strange on the side once in while?

I've never done heroin, but it's users have created some of the best music in history.

I'm glad that bitch was caught before I invited her onto my luxury seaplane.

YBE
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,314
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Maybe I'm just a flat out asshole, but when someone dies on their yacht by taking some heroin and hiring a high priced hooker to cheat on his wife and family with, why do those same people turn around and say that "above all else he'll be remembered as a loving husband and father?"

Fuck that.

People have been using concubines since before biblical times. If our nation wasn't so uptight, men wouldn't have to hide their affairs so much.

Women fucking use us to get what they want (kids and a life of luxury...) so what the fuck is wrong with a guy getting a little strange on the side once in while?

I've never done heroin, but it's users have created some of the best music in history.

I would say that if you have a good wife you don't need to go get strange from somewhere else.

Affairs are generally the result of unhappiness in a current relationship but the cheating individual(s) are too FS to get out of said relationship.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

I would say that if you have a good wife you don't need to go get strange from somewhere else.

Affairs are generally the result of unhappiness in a current relationship but the cheating individual(s) are too FS to get out of said relationship.
    The ways of the men of culture are not as narrow as the puritans taught you.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Fuck the puritans ...

I've just never had a need to go outside of a relationship when in one to get satisfied ... but then again, if I'm not in a good relationship, I don't sit around making excuses for cheating I just go door.ass.out.

To each their own ...
    I like when pussy is called strange.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

I've just never had a need to go outside of a relationship when in one to get satisfied
    Jesus Christ Pose...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5OIo4FuPc
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Some women just like the whole cheating scene, the secret calls, duplicity, and such.

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Some women just like the whole cheating scene, the secret calls, duplicity, and such.
    They are known as whores. I for one love them. For about ten minutes.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I really doubt Swaye's wife knows he poasts here. If she does, and puts up with it, she's a saint.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    edited July 2014
    Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

This guy disagrees...

• BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    edited July 2014
    OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

I've just never had a need to go outside of a relationship when in one to get satisfied
    Jesus Christ Pose...

That song doesn't mean what you apparently think it means.

Soundgarden superiority guy checking in.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Blackie said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Jesus Christ Pose...

Damn your edit.

Was just about to poont out that you've always been #GrungeSuperiorityGuy

• BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    dnc said:

Blackie said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Jesus Christ Pose...

Damn your edit.

Was just about to poont out that you've always been #GrungeSuperiorityGuy

#wheelhouse