Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,357 Swaye's Wigwam
    Is tnaboard no longer used?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    Chick could be a Road Slut btw.
    Went out with a bang.
    edited July 2014
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Swaye said:

yeah, your posts actually crossed my mind. Her face is very plain, body looks good though. probably not enough tattoos for your taste.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    He would probably tell us to inject the drugs ourselves. He would have wanted it that way.

Swaye said:

yeah, your posts actually crossed my mind. Her face is very plain, body looks good though. probably not enough tattoos for your taste.

I just wished I knew about her before she got arrested. Then again, at 1000 bucks I would have to sell some shit out of Mom's basement to afford her.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,022 Founders Club
    It's tough to get a heroin dose right every time. Can't blame her.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited July 2014
    He died injecting heroin the right way.

edit: I'm more interested in this free pot for the poor scheme from that news clip.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    She sounds kinda cool idk, "stepped over the body to retrieve her glass of wine"

She sounds kinda cool idk, "stepped over the body to retrieve her glass of wine"

That's pretty much what I got out of all this. Bitchin slut.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

It's tough to get a heroin dose right every time. Can't blame her.

pm CollegeDoog for all your dosing questions.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Why do these dumbfucks use heroin? There are other drugs that are less dangerous and probably more satisfying. I stick to weed and shrooms myself, but I would love to find some LSD. I've only found it once.

Why do these dumbfucks use heroin? There are other drugs that are less dangerous and probably more satisfying. I stick to weed and shrooms myself, but I would love to find some LSD. I've only found it once.

If you tripped once, it will probably never be better than that. I mean, you could suck down three at a time, but something about that first trip where you just stare at something for 30 minutes but think it has only been about 3 minutes is amazing. Also, treat yourself to cocaine at least once before you die. CollegeDoog can tell you all about it.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Swaye said:

If you tripped once, it will probably never be better than that. I mean, you could suck down three at a time, but something about that first trip where you just stare at something for 30 minutes but think it has only been about 3 minutes is amazing. Also, treat yourself to cocaine at least once before you die. CollegeDoog can tell you all about it.
    I wouldn't know where to find cocaine, but I'd like to try it. I was offered some once by a Dutchman. Probably should have accepted the offer. I'd try it once or twice then lay off it, wouldn't want to get addicted. I'd try meth and opium once too if I got the opportunity. Would never try heroin, ever. I've heard they shut down the only major LSD ring in San Francisco, so it seems next to impossible to every find any again, sadly. Never had a bad trip on it. It was very enjoyable. I've had some bad trips on shrooms, they are hit and miss. I always get a bit nervous once they're down the gullet because you know there's no going back after that, you just have to ride it out, whatever comes your way.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,022 Founders Club
    I support a harem of concubines, but am against using heroin.