Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The risky world of hookers and blow

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    Blackie said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Maybe I'm just a flat out asshole, but when someone dies on their yacht by taking some heroin and hiring a high priced hooker to cheat on his wife and family with, why do those same people turn around and say that "above all else he'll be remembered as a loving husband and father?"

Fuck that.

That's called being a shitty husband and a shitty father.

Fuck being PC. Call a fucking spade a fucking spade.

People have been using concubines since before biblical times. If our nation wasn't so uptight, men wouldn't have to hide their affairs so much.

Women fucking use us to get what they want (kids and a life of luxury...) so what the fuck is wrong with a guy getting a little strange on the side once in while?

I've never done heroin, but it's users have created some of the best music in history.

I'm glad that bitch was caught before I invited her onto my luxury seaplane.

I would say that if you have a good wife you don't need to go get strange from somewhere else.

Affairs are generally the result of unhappiness in a current relationship but the cheating individual(s) are too FS to get out of said relationship.
    The ways of the men of culture are not as narrow as the puritans taught you.
    I've just never had a need to go outside of a relationship when in one to get satisfied
    Jesus Christ Pose...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn5OIo4FuPc
    That song doesn't mean what you apparently think it means.

Soundgarden superiority guy checking in.
    It means exactly what I think it means. You may have misunderstood the context in which I was using it in terms of pointing out the previous poster's holier-than-though statements on a moral stance.
  • BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    OZONE said:

Blackie said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Maybe I'm just a flat out asshole, but when someone dies on their yacht by taking some heroin and hiring a high priced hooker to cheat on his wife and family with, why do those same people turn around and say that "above all else he'll be remembered as a loving husband and father?"

Fuck that.

People have been using concubines since before biblical times. If our nation wasn't so uptight, men wouldn't have to hide their affairs so much.

Women fucking use us to get what they want (kids and a life of luxury...) so what the fuck is wrong with a guy getting a little strange on the side once in while?

I've never done heroin, but it's users have created some of the best music in history.

I would say that if you have a good wife you don't need to go get strange from somewhere else.

Affairs are generally the result of unhappiness in a current relationship but the cheating individual(s) are too FS to get out of said relationship.
    I've just never had a need to go outside of a relationship when in one to get satisfied
    Jesus Christ Pose...

It means exactly what I think it means. You may have misunderstood the context in which I was using it in terms of pointing out the previous poster's holier-than-though statements on a moral stance.
    The song is about the author's perceptions of the physical mannerisms of various people in photographic form.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301

Why do these dumbfucks use heroin? There are other drugs that are less dangerous and probably more satisfying. I stick to weed and shrooms myself, but I would love to find some LSD. I've only found it once.

I started high school in the late 60's. Acid-o-plenty. Good times.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    OZONE said:

Blackie said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Jesus Christ Pose...

You're not going to win this argument with Blackie. Dude has the early 90's Seattle scene Dialed. In.

Also skiing.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Swaye said:

Why do these dumbfucks use heroin? There are other drugs that are less dangerous and probably more satisfying. I stick to weed and shrooms myself, but I would love to find some LSD. I've only found it once.

If you tripped once, it will probably never be better than that. I mean, you could suck down three at a time, but something about that first trip where you just stare at something for 30 minutes but think it has only been about 3 minutes is amazing. Also, treat yourself to cocaine at least once before you die. CollegeDoog can tell you all about it.
    I wouldn't know where to find cocaine, but I'd like to try it. I was offered some once by a Dutchman. Probably should have accepted the offer. I'd try it once or twice then lay off it, wouldn't want to get addicted. I'd try meth and opium once too if I got the opportunity. Would never try heroin, ever. I've heard they shut down the only major LSD ring in San Francisco, so it seems next to impossible to every find any again, sadly. Never had a bad trip on it. It was very enjoyable. I've had some bad trips on shrooms, they are hit and miss. I always get a bit nervous once they're down the gullet because you know there's no going back after that, you just have to ride it out, whatever comes your way.
    Make sure you line up some bitches ... ain't nothin' like nuttin when on coke.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,605 Swaye's Wigwam
    look at the fucking difference makeup makes on this psycho, jesus christ. it's the same case with 95% of women. I remember when I was 17 and saw my ex without makeup for the first time....fucking scary stuff brahs

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2014
    Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Fuck the puritans ...

I've just never had a need to go outside of a relationship when in one to get satisfied ... but then again, if I'm not in a good relationship, I don't sit around making excuses for cheating I just go door.ass.out.

To each their own ...
    It's not a black and white issue. You also don't have kids and the threat losing up to half your money in a divorce. I also can't fault a guy who loves his wife, but wants some new pussy after years and years of marriage. Everyone's life is different. Get off your soapbox until you are married for 10+ years.

look at the fucking difference makeup makes on this psycho, jesus christ. it's the same case with 95% of women. I remember when I was 17 and saw my ex without makeup for the first time....fucking scary stuff brahs

I think she actually looks slightly better without the make up. I mostly agree with the point you were making, but I don't think this ho is the best example.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2014

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Fuck the puritans ...

I've just never had a need to go outside of a relationship when in one to get satisfied ... but then again, if I'm not in a good relationship, I don't sit around making excuses for cheating I just go door.ass.out.

To each their own ...
    It's not a black and white issue. You also don't have kids and the threat losing up to half your money in a divorce. I also can't fault a guy who loves his wife, but wants some new pussy after years and years of marriage. Everyone's life is different. Get off your soapbox until you are married for 10+ years.
    Always about the blacks and whites?

Anyway. Each to there own. For all we know his wive was cool with it and maybe they had a deal where they would stay together and could each get some on the side. That happens.

Lots a judgmental fucks in here. Wait. Now I'm judging. Fuck.

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Fuck the puritans ...

To each their own ...

Anyway. Each to there own. For all we know his wive was cool with it and maybe they had a deal where they would stay together and could each get some on the side. That happens.

The guy was a Google exec with a lot of money. A lot of wives turn the other way or don't care about their husbands fidelity when they are taking out the black card buying new designer clothes and shoes every day while the kids are with the nanny.

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck that.

Fuck the puritans ...

To each their own ...

The guy was a Google exec with a lot of money. A lot of wives turn the other way or don't care about their husbands fidelity when they are taking out the black card buying new designer clothes and shoes every day while the kids are with the nanny.
    Jackie Kennedy says hi. And millions of other women.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I think she actually looks slightly better without the make up. I mostly agree with the point you were making, but I don't think this ho is the best example.
    +1

She's scary looking with the makeup, Michael Crabtree mediocre without it.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    Anyone seen a picture of his wife? That could explain a lot. Something tells me she didn't look or dress or put out like this one:

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Swaye said:

Anyone seen a picture of his wife? That could explain a lot. Something tells me she didn't look or dress or put out like this one:

What's this one's name?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    As the board's only real expert on paying for sex let me do my part to make sure you guys don't wind up dead or in jail, or both.

1. Never pay $1,000 to anyone that isn't a big name at that time. Sure, this is fun and it makes you way cooler in your own mind than you are, but I've wasted that much scratch on tires before in an hour and I can promise you the memory isn't as good.

2. Make sure she isn't a cop. Theeroticreview.com, all that needs to be said.

3. Sugardaddyforme.com is the only "smart money." These are all women having a rough time as a single mother, maxed out credit cards, just moved away from home, etc. They want to do whorish things without the lifestyle and the stigma. A cell phone bill, some gas, a nice dinner and you'll be bare pickleing the 2-hole by 10pm.

4. If you're ever in a red light district (which fucking suck now) have your girls stats picked out before you leave or you'll spend all night trying to find that girl that's just a little bit hotter. It never works out.

Now go and use what I've taught you children.
    Mosster47 said:

As the board's only real expert on paying for sex let me do my part to make sure you guys don't wind up dead or in jail, or both.

1. Never pay $1,000 to anyone that isn't a big name at that time. Sure, this is fun and it makes you way cooler in your own mind than you are, but I've wasted that much scratch on tires before in an hour and I can promise you the memory isn't as good.

3. Sugardaddyforme.com is the only "smart money." These are all women having a rough time as a single mother, maxed out credit cards, just moved away from home, etc. They want to do whorish things without the lifestyle and the stigma. A cell phone bill, some gas, a nice dinner and you'll be bare pickleing the 2-hole by 10pm.

4. If you're ever in a red light district (which fucking suck now) have your girls stats picked out before you leave or you'll spend all night trying to find that girl that's just a little bit hotter. It never works out.

But what about dying from full blown AIDS and the fact that all hookers are full of STDs?

Sincerely,

OBK

Swaye said:

What's this one's name?
    Pretty sure it's THE girl. The one who killed him. Just another picture of her.
    Mosster47 said:

Sage wisdom.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Mosster47 said:

A friend of mine said he had a buddy who paid for Ava Devine. When the buddy was finished Ava said "You didn't pee on me?" Memo of the story, pee on Ava Devine.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

Mosster47 said:

But what about dying from full blown AIDS and the fact that all hookers are full of STDs?

Sincerely,

OBK

I wonder if wearing two or even several rubbers puts a stop to STDs. I think you can still get herpes, warts, and yeast infections.

Staff, true?