Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Sound of Freedom" True Story of A Federal Agent Turned Child Protector

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

And this ^^^^^^ is what covering for a grift looks like.
    It's cute how you keep using the word grift. I like that!
    ain't it?
    Yes, cute like Joy Behar. I love how you swallow any narrative and then come here to bark. I missed your similar scrutiny and meltdown over obvious grifters like Nicole Hannah Jones, Heny 'Ibrahim Kendi' Rogers, Robin DiAngelo, and Michael Avenatti. Now, I don't really plan on watching this movie, but you seem pretty certain based on what the teevee told you that it's just made up. Maybe I should watch it then? Well, if some crack reporters from Vice News and some idiot from CNN says so, I guess we gotta believe them. Did this Ballard guy ever do any kind of work the film is based on? If he's never done this kind of work and he's saying it's 100% true, then I guess we've got ourselves a case, and a lawyer who clearly has nothing much to do.
    You'll have to remind me if anyone here started a thread claiming that any of these individuals you listed was a heroic truth teller. I don't remember that ever happening. Frankly, the only name I recognize from your list is Avenatti's, and I sure as Hell would have called bullshit if anyone had referred to him in such a reverential manner.

So your defense is that Ballard does some (highly compensated) virtue adjacent work, and that makes the movie a "true story". Cool!

You'll have to try to stop with pathetic straw man arguments and deflections. Did anyone say that, fat fuck? What I said was you are here to regurgitate what you heard on CNN while eating jello. I don't have to defend a movie I haven't seen, but with all your bitching and moaning, maybe I'll have to see it. Congrats on being an expert on this Ballard guy and all grifty things. The names that you 'don't recognize' are more well known than this person who clearly has you upset.
    Last I heard, Ballard isn't president or running for president. The dementia patient has been a lying sack of shit since he was born. The dazzler has been a lying POS since he was welped. Having the dazzler whining about potentially some liberties taken with human trafficking while the dazzler fully supported the official dem Russian collusion story that Trump was a Russian agent and was compromised while studiously ignoring the mountain of evidence of the Biden family corruption is indeed precious. But groomers gotta groom.
    Imagine being so triggered about a movie with over the top claims but voting for this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1j0FS0Z6ho

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/09/22/biden-academic-claims-inaccurate/932eaeed-9071-47a1-aeac-c94a51b668e1/

* "With regard to my being the outstanding student in the political science department, my name was put up for that award by Prof. David Ingersoll, who is still at the University of Delaware."

* Biden's records that he released last week indicated he attended law school on a half-time scholarship based on financial need and that he graduated 76th out of a law school class of 85. His undergraduate

* Academic records show that he graduated from Delaware 506th in a class of 688 with a "C" average and that he got his undergraduate degree with a dual major in history and political science.

* He said that his reference to three degrees was intended to refer not to actual degrees but to his dual major. "I said three and I should have said two," he said in his statement yesterday.

BTW-

In the movie the Blind Side Michael Ohr was already an accomplished football player when he moved in with Sandra Bullock

Frank Abegrnale in Catch me if You Can may have exaggerated his law practice (telling that impersonating a lawyer isn't that tough)

Argo was about as accurate to the events of the Hostage crisis as Pearl Harbor was when the Germans bombed it.
    Madam, the over the top claim was the subject heading of the OP: "Sound of Freedom" True Story of A Federal Agent Turned Child Protector. I don't know whether the movie itself makes that claim. But you sure are upset that anyone challenges the narrative.
    Lol, then you can sue this Ballard guy that you know so much about. Such projection and cope from a pathetic partisan hack.
    Umm, why would I sue Ballard over Stalin's thread title?
    Umm, why are you obsessed with it? And you think you bring good content to this site, and that people need you. Fucking retard.
    I said it isn't a true story. You and the rest of the totally not obsessed gals have been losing your shit over that ever since.

ded without me

And I made fun of you for your obsession with it, and calling someone a 'grifter' when you clearly don't know what that means. The only way for you to get by is to make up arguments and then call people 'girls', losing your shit, and then accusing other people of being as pathetic as you. You keep saying this place can't survive without you. If only there were some way to measure that.
    tl;dr
    Pure cope from an old man who keeps threatening to leave, but just can't do it.
    link?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

ain't it?
    Yes, cute like Joy Behar. I love how you swallow any narrative and then come here to bark. I missed your similar scrutiny and meltdown over obvious grifters like Nicole Hannah Jones, Heny 'Ibrahim Kendi' Rogers, Robin DiAngelo, and Michael Avenatti. Now, I don't really plan on watching this movie, but you seem pretty certain based on what the teevee told you that it's just made up. Maybe I should watch it then? Well, if some crack reporters from Vice News and some idiot from CNN says so, I guess we gotta believe them. Did this Ballard guy ever do any kind of work the film is based on? If he's never done this kind of work and he's saying it's 100% true, then I guess we've got ourselves a case, and a lawyer who clearly has nothing much to do.
    You'll have to remind me if anyone here started a thread claiming that any of these individuals you listed was a heroic truth teller. I don't remember that ever happening. Frankly, the only name I recognize from your list is Avenatti's, and I sure as Hell would have called bullshit if anyone had referred to him in such a reverential manner.

So your defense is that Ballard does some (highly compensated) virtue adjacent work, and that makes the movie a "true story". Cool!

You'll have to try to stop with pathetic straw man arguments and deflections. Did anyone say that, fat fuck? What I said was you are here to regurgitate what you heard on CNN while eating jello. I don't have to defend a movie I haven't seen, but with all your bitching and moaning, maybe I'll have to see it. Congrats on being an expert on this Ballard guy and all grifty things. The names that you 'don't recognize' are more well known than this person who clearly has you upset.
    Last I heard, Ballard isn't president or running for president. The dementia patient has been a lying sack of shit since he was born. The dazzler has been a lying POS since he was welped. Having the dazzler whining about potentially some liberties taken with human trafficking while the dazzler fully supported the official dem Russian collusion story that Trump was a Russian agent and was compromised while studiously ignoring the mountain of evidence of the Biden family corruption is indeed precious. But groomers gotta groom.
    Imagine being so triggered about a movie with over the top claims but voting for this guy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/09/22/biden-academic-claims-inaccurate/932eaeed-9071-47a1-aeac-c94a51b668e1/

* "With regard to my being the outstanding student in the political science department, my name was put up for that award by Prof. David Ingersoll, who is still at the University of Delaware."

* Biden's records that he released last week indicated he attended law school on a half-time scholarship based on financial need and that he graduated 76th out of a law school class of 85. His undergraduate

* Academic records show that he graduated from Delaware 506th in a class of 688 with a "C" average and that he got his undergraduate degree with a dual major in history and political science.

* He said that his reference to three degrees was intended to refer not to actual degrees but to his dual major. "I said three and I should have said two," he said in his statement yesterday.

BTW-

In the movie the Blind Side Michael Ohr was already an accomplished football player when he moved in with Sandra Bullock

Frank Abegrnale in Catch me if You Can may have exaggerated his law practice (telling that impersonating a lawyer isn't that tough)

Argo was about as accurate to the events of the Hostage crisis as Pearl Harbor was when the Germans bombed it.
    Madam, the over the top claim was the subject heading of the OP: "Sound of Freedom" True Story of A Federal Agent Turned Child Protector. I don't know whether the movie itself makes that claim. But you sure are upset that anyone challenges the narrative.
    Lol, then you can sue this Ballard guy that you know so much about. Such projection and cope from a pathetic partisan hack.
    Umm, why are you obsessed with it? And you think you bring good content to this site, and that people need you. Fucking retard.
    I said it isn't a true story. You and the rest of the totally not obsessed gals have been losing your shit over that ever since.

ded without me

And I made fun of you for your obsession with it, and calling someone a 'grifter' when you clearly don't know what that means. The only way for you to get by is to make up arguments and then call people 'girls', losing your shit, and then accusing other people of being as pathetic as you. You keep saying this place can't survive without you. If only there were some way to measure that.
    tl;dr
    link?
    White flag. Not so tuff after all.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

ain't it?

BTW-

ded without me

tl;dr
    link?
    the topic, again, was "threatening to leave"

when?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

ain't it?

BTW-

ded without me

tl;dr
    link?
    the topic, again, was "threatening to leave"

when?
    That's cute. The George Costanza defense signals strength.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,622
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Please don't let Perry Namath know that Hollywood exaggerates a lot. Since he gets most of his news from Entertainment Tonight, this could crush him.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

A true story about Oz? Does Biden know if they want to join NATO?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

In an embarrassing apology, a spokesman for Marshal speakers admitted they do not in fact have any device so awesome that it can reach 11.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I hear we would have never gotten to the moon without these ladies. Dazzler must be OUTRAGED

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    SFGbob said:

I hear we would have never gotten to the moon without these ladies. Dazzler must be OUTRAGED

I mean, there are those who would argue NASA never got to the moon....

@StanleyKubrickDawg, true?

• Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,102
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fit is gonna hit the shan after this film comes out.
    Sources said:

It's exhausting, though I have to admire his commitment to ignoring any and all evidence that refutes his limited perspective

This^^^^^^
    I swear HH and PGOS are the same poaster, they are almost never seen in the same thread and they both

SFGbob said:

I mean, there are those who would argue NASA never got to the moon....

@StanleyKubrickDawg, true?

"Space may be the final frontier but its made in a Hollywood basement "
    R.H.C.P.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Well definitely if the one on the far right was aboard the craft.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

haie said:

I MISS WASHINGTON DAMNIT!!
    So the theater was full tonight. It was a good movie with a powerful message. Please go see this movie, pass the torch and do something small to stem the tide of evil. There's been a 5000% increase in child trafficking in the last 5 years. There are more slaves in the world today than there has ever been, even when it was legal. The greatest destination of child sex slaves is the United States of America.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

haie said:

I MISS WASHINGTON DAMNIT!!
    So the theater was full tonight. It was a good movie with a powerful message. Please go see this movie, pass the torch and do something small to stem the tide of evil. There's been a 5000% increase in child trafficking in the last 5 years. There are more slaves in the world today than there has ever been, even when it was legal. The greatest destination of child sex slaves is the United States of America.
    hhusky said this isn't true!