Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Sound of Freedom" True Story of A Federal Agent Turned Child Protector

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

I don’t get why there is such backlash over a movie raising awareness about child trafficking.

Seems like that should be something that’s universally recognized as evil.

Characterizing people making fun of you for buying yet another grift as “backlash” is amusing.

#LimitlessCredulity!
    Look I understand that the biggest problem you have is that with the source authors as opposed to the source material, and that’s ok.

Since I’m smarter than you(and infinitely more likeable) I’m able to consume and evaluate content from an agnostic viewpoint. Once you’re an adult you’ll be able to do the same.

You don’t like the creators because they are religious and conservative. Therefore, the content becomes a secondary consideration for you. You’d espouse the virtues of this work if it were produced by your particular political heroes, and Theron lies your childish hypocrisy.

And I know all this without even having seen the film itself. That’s how easy you are to read. Like a child.

Ballard’s a big hero. Just ask him.

You’re wasting an awful lot of self-congratulatory “analysis” on a comic book level promotional video.

It’s your money and no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the populist masses.

OUR grift = BLM grift

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    jecornel said:

So sequel material?

Right Wing Rambo Takes London

btw, not many people were aware that Rambo is a true story, by which I mean that Vietnam is a real country.
  • Options

The party of pedophiles

Family Friendly Drag shows
    Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Atlanta is a hub for trafficking- big airport, lots of conventions, Hwys 75/85/20 all run through downtown. There are billboards around the city and the airport to be aware of trafficking. Ticket agents at ATL are trained to look for signs that young girls are in trouble. Couple of times/year there will be an arrest because an agent was alert. A few times a year I volunteer with an organization that refurbishes homes around Atlanta to provide shelter for victims of sex trafficking and help as they re-enter society. Locations are obviously kept hidden. We don't even know where to go until the night before when we get the address.

But hey, the author of the book may have overstated his group's efforts in making certain arrests. Certainly, shocked to see that happen first in print, then in film. I say again - shocking.

These are bunch of folks who would vote Bill Clinton as President for life. They all turned a blind eye to Harvey Weinstein, would work for Roman Polansky at the drop of a hat, and believe that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

Why am I not surprised they say "Meh" to a movie to raise awareness of the child sex trade because they don't like the politics of the folks associated with the film?

Sound of Awareness Raising

Give until it hurts, suckers.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

Atlanta is a hub for trafficking- big airport, lots of conventions, Hwys 75/85/20 all run through downtown. There are billboards around the city and the airport to be aware of trafficking. Ticket agents at ATL are trained to look for signs that young girls are in trouble. Couple of times/year there will be an arrest because an agent was alert. A few times a year I volunteer with an organization that refurbishes homes around Atlanta to provide shelter for victims of sex trafficking and help as they re-enter society. Locations are obviously kept hidden. We don't even know where to go until the night before when we get the address.

But hey, the author of the book may have overstated his group's efforts in making certain arrests. Certainly, shocked to see that happen first in print, then in film. I say again - shocking.

These are bunch of folks who would vote Bill Clinton as President for life. They all turned a blind eye to Harvey Weinstein, would work for Roman Polansky at the drop of a hat, and believe that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

Why am I not surprised they say "Meh" to a movie to raise awareness of the child sex trade because they don't like the politics of the folks associated with the film?

So are you claiming human/child trafficking isn’t a problem Dazzler?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

He supports it
  • Options
    edited July 2023

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

He supports it
    Star Wars is a true story.

#EmpireSupporter!
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,622
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

It'll become important again the next time Hollywood makes another movie about the Catholic abuse scandal. Libs are only concerned when it's groups they oppose.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

It'll become important again the next time Hollywood makes another movie about the Catholic abuse scandal. Libs are only concerned when it's groups they oppose.
    "The Catholic abuse scandal", singular.

You mean Ballard hasn't put a stop to that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

He supports it

#EmpireSupporter!
    See?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,839
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

I don’t get why there is such backlash over a movie raising awareness about child trafficking.

Seems like that should be something that’s universally recognized as evil.

Characterizing people making fun of you for buying yet another grift as “backlash” is amusing.

#LimitlessCredulity!
    Imagine defending pedophiles.

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,622
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

He supports it

#EmpireSupporter!
    See?
    He's not a serious person.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2023
    This guy is pure evil. Nothing to see here though. Article linked below

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48919087
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

He supports it
    We'll he did technically pimp his slutty daughter out but since she was giving it away for free was it really trafficking and prostitution?
  • Options
    jecornel said:

This guy is pure evil. Nothing to see here though. Article linked below

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48919087

Speaker Hastert wonders why American elites can’t get a shout out.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's exhausting, though I have to admire his commitment to ignoring any and all evidence that refutes his limited perspective