Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"Sound of Freedom" True Story of A Federal Agent Turned Child Protector

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Weird how triggered and defensive the left is over a small time movie.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

hardhat said:

Weird how triggered and defensive the left is over a small time movie.

Oh and also aggressively indifferent to the rape and murder of helpless children

Weird flex but ok
    For them it's a lifestyle choice. It's minor attracted person now.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The party of pedophiles

Family Friendly Drag shows
    Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Atlanta is a hub for trafficking- big airport, lots of conventions, Hwys 75/85/20 all run through downtown. There are billboards around the city and the airport to be aware of trafficking. Ticket agents at ATL are trained to look for signs that young girls are in trouble. Couple of times/year there will be an arrest because an agent was alert. A few times a year I volunteer with an organization that refurbishes homes around Atlanta to provide shelter for victims of sex trafficking and help as they re-enter society. Locations are obviously kept hidden. We don't even know where to go until the night before when we get the address.

But hey, the author of the book may have overstated his group's efforts in making certain arrests. Certainly, shocked to see that happen first in print, then in film. I say again - shocking.

These are bunch of folks who would vote Bill Clinton as President for life. They all turned a blind eye to Harvey Weinstein, would work for Roman Polansky at the drop of a hat, and believe that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

Why am I not surprised they say "Meh" to a movie to raise awareness of the child sex trade because they don't like the politics of the folks associated with the film?

Its weird how the very people trying to skewer the movie due to its Christian or Conservative perspective are the very same ones that cherish and worship the very industry that is the most misogynistic, racist, ageist, and sexist in the entire world. Hollywood elites have a long and current history of pedophilia, sexual harassment, and rape and the entire industry turns a blind eye because that kind of evil is normal to them.

Bryan Singer was known by the entire industry of being a pedophile who liked little boys. His first movie was 1988. Numerous children reported on him throughout the years yet singer continued to work and get major projects. Even after he had been accused by more than 10 different child actors, in 2015 a hollywood actress "married" the gay singer and had a child with him. How fucking twisted is that? She clearly had zero problem with him being a gay pedophile.

This evil is fine with rats until it starts to hurt their politics and then it will get swept under the carpet as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,622
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

Atlanta is a hub for trafficking- big airport, lots of conventions, Hwys 75/85/20 all run through downtown. There are billboards around the city and the airport to be aware of trafficking. Ticket agents at ATL are trained to look for signs that young girls are in trouble. Couple of times/year there will be an arrest because an agent was alert. A few times a year I volunteer with an organization that refurbishes homes around Atlanta to provide shelter for victims of sex trafficking and help as they re-enter society. Locations are obviously kept hidden. We don't even know where to go until the night before when we get the address.

But hey, the author of the book may have overstated his group's efforts in making certain arrests. Certainly, shocked to see that happen first in print, then in film. I say again - shocking.

These are bunch of folks who would vote Bill Clinton as President for life. They all turned a blind eye to Harvey Weinstein, would work for Roman Polansky at the drop of a hat, and believe that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.

Why am I not surprised they say "Meh" to a movie to raise awareness of the child sex trade because they don't like the politics of the folks associated with the film?

Its weird how the very people trying to skewer the movie due to its Christian or Conservative perspective are the very same ones that cherish and worship the very industry that is the most misogynistic, racist, ageist, and sexist in the entire world. Hollywood elites have a long and current history of pedophilia, sexual harassment, and rape and the entire industry turns a blind eye because that kind of evil is normal to them.

Bryan Singer was known by the entire industry of being a pedophile who liked little boys. His first movie was 1988. Numerous children reported on him throughout the years yet singer continued to work and get major projects. Even after he had been accused by more than 10 different child actors, in 2015 a hollywood actress "married" the gay singer and had a child with him. How fucking twisted is that? She clearly had zero problem with him being a gay pedophile.

This evil is fine with rats until it starts to hurt their politics and then it will get swept under the carpet as quickly as possible.
    Michael Jackson is still revered by the left. All he did was make it widely known that he had little boys sleep with him.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2023
    Don't forget the Dazzlers of the world are calling for children, no matter their age, to be able to consent to sex...
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Give until it hurts, suckers.

Oooh, Dazzler's seething with anger at being outed as a pedo.

Too bad, pervert.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

Too bad, pervert.
    I hope you girls saved some of the stupid for TurdBrain. He wants in on it too.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Too bad, pervert.
    Offline for the weekend. Calling a movie about child trafficking "stupid" is about par for your remedial life course.

No offense taken. Best.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Too bad, pervert.
    Offline for the weekend. Calling a movie about child trafficking "stupid" is about par for your remedial life course.

No offense taken. Best.
    I enjoy a Charles Bronsen revenge fantasy as much as the next guy.

Not stupid. But also, not "true".
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Too bad, pervert.

No offense taken. Best.

Deflection: A technique employed by one losing an argument to distract or re-direct the subject by using humor, sarcasm or, in @HHusky's case, mom-humor.

Keep trying to slither away from your pedo-obsession, @HHusky.

Unfortunately, that brand is permanent.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Too bad, pervert.

No offense taken. Best.

Deflection: A technique employed by one losing an argument to distract or re-direct the subject by using humor, sarcasm or, in @HHusky's case, mom-humor.

Keep trying to slither away from your pedo-obsession, @HHusky.

Unfortunately, that brand is permanent.
    The claim was it's a "true story".

It isn't in any meaningful sense of the word "true".

Sorry you missed the point.

As usual.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

Sound of Awareness Raising

You are sick
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

The party of pedophiles

Minor attracted person
    Lower the age of consent
    Mutilate teens

Sound of Awareness Raising

You are sick
    hurtful
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    Standard Supporter
  • Options

And this ^^^^^^ is what covering for a grift looks like.