Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Redacted | Building 7

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

haie said:

46Q on a Sunday is something to behold. He's gotta get back to his Vancouver company giving him 0.01% responsibility at 4am tomorrow so he's gotta get all his "haymakers" in now.

Incredible chit.

You know you must be a dumb fuck when Mello is cheering you on.

Delta Park. Belongs.
    Delta Park bums would run circles around 46FS.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

pawz said:

haie said:

46Q on a Sunday is something to behold. He's gotta get back to his Vancouver company giving him 0.01% responsibility at 4am tomorrow so he's gotta get all his "haymakers" in now.

Incredible chit.

Delta Park. Belongs.
    Pawz thinks you’re smart.

Chringe.
  • Options
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

The plane that hit the Pentagon was witnessed by drivers. I love the lunatic showing the grainy pick of the “scud missile” sounding so believable.

The plane turned into a molten ball as it tore through the building. Shocking there was nothing left.

To some.

I didn't guarantee the authenticity of the video, I merely asked if it the timing was coincidence with the redacted piece.

Fwiw your molten ball theory doesn't cut the mustard.
    The wings would have sheared And the engines would have been left outside.....or
    The hole in the building does not jive with the damage that would have been caused if the engines had entered the building.

An engine was discovered but was not anywhere near the size of the reported planes engines.

You should probably do a little more research.
    There is evidence that contradicts those "witness" accounts.
    So where is Barbara Olson? And the molten theory only makes sense to non-conspiracy theorists.

Where do the 800,000 missing/abducted children go every year?

Why does the reporter at the scene clearly state there is no evidence a plane crashed into the pentagon.
    He doesn't mention a molten ball that could have been a plane either.

You are a big boy, Im not going to answer your questions because you wont believe anything I say about it anyway.
    You have to go look and find the truth for yourself..or not.
    I can’t help it if you want to believe nutcases.

Here’s the truth. And AA was hijacked.
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

https://youtu.be/HIBG_InCKKI

*In before this is nuked by youtube

Brush up on what it takes to demolish a building. It will keep you from poasting stupid shit like this.
    Must.

Defend.

Narrative.

There is no narrative. Just use your common sense?
    Common sense questions for dummies.

What does it mean to “pull the building”?

From the moment that decision is made, how long does it take from start to finish - on average?

Please tell us all you know about what it takes to “demolish a building” as you alluded to in a previous post

https://youtu.be/-ZlmHvd_RZU
    3 months. Just for shit and giggles catch a docu on what it takes to prepare a high rise for demo.

Did any of you ever watch what it took to bring the Kingdome down?

Good.

Fucking

Grief.
    Exactly. EXACTLY.

You have the man who owned the WTC on camera a week after the event admitting “we decided to pull the building”.

Then you have your own fucking eyeballs watching a perfect textbook implosion.

If it takes 3 fucking months, then it was planned. Period. End of story.

What more do you need Liz Cheney?

Dear lord you really believe it was demolished.

I’m sorry.
    Fuck off, Liz.

Maybe it’s tim for you to move to Delta Park where your dumb ass belongs.

Conspiracy nut has thoughts.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    haie said:

Incredible chit.

All of you “contributions” are about me.

Rent Free MFer.

Rent Free!

LOL…..
  • Options
    pawz said:

haie said:

Incredible chit.

Delta Park. Belongs.
    Even Mello can spot a conspiracy nut. Give it some thought.
  • Options
    Hey Pawz, was the Moon landing real?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,742
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,860
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Incredible chit.

Delta Park. Belongs.

Chringe.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Incredible chit.

Delta Park. Belongs.

Chringe.
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

The plane that hit the Pentagon was witnessed by drivers. I love the lunatic showing the grainy pick of the “scud missile” sounding so believable.

The plane turned into a molten ball as it tore through the building. Shocking there was nothing left.

To some.

I didn't guarantee the authenticity of the video, I merely asked if it the timing was coincidence with the redacted piece.

The wings would have sheared And the engines would have been left outside.....or
    The hole in the building does not jive with the damage that would have been caused if the engines had entered the building.

An engine was discovered but was not anywhere near the size of the reported planes engines.

So where is Barbara Olson? And the molten theory only makes sense to non-conspiracy theorists.

Why does the reporter at the scene clearly state there is no evidence a plane crashed into the pentagon.

You are a big boy, Im not going to answer your questions because you wont believe anything I say about it anyway.
    I can’t help it if you want to believe nutcases.

Here’s the truth. And AA was hijacked.
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

https://youtu.be/HIBG_InCKKI

*In before this is nuked by youtube

Brush up on what it takes to demolish a building. It will keep you from poasting stupid shit like this.
    Must.

Defend.

Narrative.

There is no narrative. Just use your common sense?
    Common sense questions for dummies.

What does it mean to “pull the building”?

From the moment that decision is made, how long does it take from start to finish - on average?

Please tell us all you know about what it takes to “demolish a building” as you alluded to in a previous post

https://youtu.be/-ZlmHvd_RZU
    3 months. Just for shit and giggles catch a docu on what it takes to prepare a high rise for demo.

Did any of you ever watch what it took to bring the Kingdome down?

Good.

Fucking

Grief.
    Exactly. EXACTLY.

You have the man who owned the WTC on camera a week after the event admitting “we decided to pull the building”.

Then you have your own fucking eyeballs watching a perfect textbook implosion.

If it takes 3 fucking months, then it was planned. Period. End of story.

What more do you need Liz Cheney?

Dear lord you really believe it was demolished.

I’m sorry.
    Fuck off, Liz.

Maybe it’s tim for you to move to Delta Park where your dumb ass belongs.

Conspiracy nut has thoughts.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Incredible chit.

All of you “contributions” are about me.

Rent Free MFer.

Rent Free!

LOL…..
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

haie said:

Incredible chit.

Delta Park. Belongs.
    Even Mello can spot a conspiracy nut. Give it some thought.
    46XiJCAB said:

Hey Pawz, was the Moon landing real?

Epic meltdown. Liz is not stable.

#DeltaPark

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,055
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

To some.

Educated yourself on the trajectory of a scud missile and their history of not being accurate.

But sure, they fired one at ground level and scored a direct hit on the Pentagon.

Conspiracy nuts can create the narrative evidence to fit their insane theories.

A witness saw the plane clip a light pole on the freeway.
    Most people don't know the names of missiles. Scud was on the TV about a million times.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,113
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

To some.

Educated yourself on the trajectory of a scud missile and their history of not being accurate.

But sure, they fired one at ground level and scored a direct hit on the Pentagon.

The woman in the video called it a scud missile, I didn't...go argue with her.

I’m just trying to help you debunk this BS.
    Im not asking for your help

Back on page 1 I linked a couple documentary videos, I hope you go back and take the time to watch them. There are many independent expert architectural engineers in those videos who weigh in on the world trade center building(s) collapse and the official government report on 911.

If not.... that's your choice.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,860
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

To some.

Back on page 1 I linked a couple documentary videos, I hope you go back and take the time to watch them. There are many independent expert architectural engineers in those videos who weigh in on the world trade center building(s) collapse and the official government report on 911.

Liz does not support free choice.

• Options
    pawz said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

To some.

Liz does not support free choice.

You can lead a horse to water....
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,394
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

To some.

And popular mechanics debunked them years ago.
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

To some.

Bingo! The TC’s were a unique design with the floors attached to the outer walls.

When the metal brackets melted, the floors pancaked one on the other.

That’s why they fell into their footprints for the most part and didn’t topple over like trees.

#YeahButStill
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Goduckies said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Good grief.

To some.

#1. produce the article

#2 explain why you believe an article in a magazine over a large group of credentialed architects, professors, engineers and demolition experts with years of experience working in the field and have actual degrees in designing building and demolition of high rise buildings and have to know and how these buildings collapse and study structural integrity before they can ever build their designs.
    A group of experts in their respective fields that has read the official reports and studied all the evidence that was available on the WTC buildings and give their opinions and put their credibility on the line.

Are you going to put all your eggs in the popular mechanics basket or would you want to see/hear from people who are experts and not on the government payroll.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,742
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think the jets took down the buildings pretty much as the story goes. No detonation or conspiracy. Just jet fuel and high speed crashes

The conspiracy was the CIA and the Saudis inventing AQ and the Taliban to fight the Soviets. No attacks inside Saudi Arabia in return for financing

The dog got off the leash. That's why it was 11 Saudis. If Osama could get the US to blame and attack the Saudis all the better

But the CIA was in the oval office so we started two other wars instead

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I think the jets took down the buildings pretty much as the story goes. No detonation or conspiracy. Just jet fuel and high speed crashes

The conspiracy was the CIA and the Saudis inventing AQ and the Taliban to fight the Soviets. No attacks inside Saudi Arabia in return for financing

The dog got off the leash. That's why it was 11 Saudis. If Osama could get the US to blame and attack the Saudis all the better

• Options
    hardhat said:

It was a war of profit. Just ask Cheney.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,962
    46XiJCAB said:

hardhat said:

It was a war of profit. Just ask Cheney.
    Liz or Dick?