Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shirley has left UW

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Actually, it seems very reasonable to say that Wilcox improved elements of the defense while at the same time failed to connect with certain players. Who on the coaching staff decided to give Shirley a shot after the laptop thing? Assuming Sark and Nansen. Like I said earlier in the thread, wgaf, next.

So you're now sayIng it was Wilcox who fucked him up...thanks for the clarification
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Huh? That's what you pulled out of my posts. Christ man.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Actually, it seems very reasonable to say that Wilcox improved elements of the defense while at the same time failed to connect with certain players. Who on the coaching staff decided to give Shirley a shot after the laptop thing? Assuming Sark and Nansen. Like I said earlier in the thread, wgaf, next.

So you're now sayIng it was Wilcox who fucked him up...thanks for the clarification
    Blame the coach no longer here! Shirley was no good anyway! We're better off without him!
    Long live dawgman.com

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Blame the coach no longer here! Shirley was no good anyway! We're better off without him!
    Long live dawgman.com

Pressing very badly in this thread. Yikes.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Long live dawgman.com

Pressing very badly in this thread. Yikes.
    surely you dont mean ME
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014

Huh? That's what you pulled out of my posts. Christ man.

Just clarifying and pointing out you can't defend your Fucktarded statement that it was sarks fault he didn't live up to the hype. You were all over the place and contradicting yourself with every post. Next time just don't say anything rather than risk saying something stupid.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2014
    Confusion is all yours, you changed the subject to Wilcox. Nobody knows whether Shirley would've been a good player under Peterman this year, but the odds were that a former starter with +15 career sacks would have been a positive for the defense. Why would you think I'm defending Wilcox in all of this?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Josh Shirley was a "certain" NFL player when he signed at Washington according to Sark.

Who knows, perhaps he's just another lost soul with 'trust issues'... it happens... even to the best coaches in the country. Sometimes players just can't keep up at this level watcha gonna do?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

Swaye said:

I'm hearing Shirley was seen at the airport, by the baggage claim thingie. Just what I heard.

The what's-it-called deal? With the suitcases and shit?
    Yeah, that thingie. The one that spins and magically presents me my underwear and smuggled cocaine.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Confusion is all yours, you changed the subject to Wilcox. Nobody knows whether Shirley would've been a good player under Peterman this year, but the odds were that a former starter with +15 career sacks would have been a positive for the defense. Why would you think I'm defending Wilcox in all of this?

You were blaming Sark.... My question is why did he regress?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Josh Shirley was a "certain" NFL player when he signed at Washington according to Sark.

Who knows, perhaps he's just another lost soul with 'trust issues'... it happens... even to the best coaches in the country. Sometimes players just can't keep up at this level watcha gonna do?

Sark couldn't have believed in him that much ... he didn't say that Shirley was surely going to be a Top 5 pick ... James Atoe ... FREE PUB!!!