Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Favorite Pizza?

124»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Pepperoni
    In the 90s, Romeo's had the best pizza in SEattle. My dad used to go to the Interbay location weekly.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Thin crust Pepperoni

In the 90s, Romeo's had the best pizza in SEattle. My dad used to go to the Interbay location weekly.

By himself or did your other dad go too?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2023
    Thin crust Pepperoni

I like multi meat pizzas just fine, but there is something timeless about the classic pepperoni only.

Also, any kind of veggies (tomato sauce is fruit based) on pizza are for fags.

I remember my 6th birthday!
    I was bigger than you are as an adult by my 6th birthday @coronabruin
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like multi meat pizzas just fine, but there is something timeless about the classic pepperoni only.

6 year old you wouldn’t have the GUTS to say that to 6 year old me’s FACE
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thin crust Pepperoni

Shit, mang, when I was 6 I was wrasling with rattlesnakes in the chaparral of Southern California. That's California tuffness and leadership at a young age you could only dream of.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Multi Meat

Agree actually.

I love peppers of most any kind on mine but peppers are also fruit so we're good here.
    Multi Meat

I worked at chicken delight as a delivery driver when it was a kid.. one of the perks was that you got all of the food and soft drinks that you wanted… after about a week of working there and driving around with the smell of cooked chicken no one that worked there would eat the chicken and you would NEVER get near the cole slaw. So we all learned how to make our own pizza ~ became officianatos at making awesome pizza. The funny thing is, after starting off adding myriad ingredients, virtually everyone settled into making thin to mid thickness crust with lots of cheese and pepperoni. Obviously the best.

aficionados*
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thin crust Pepperoni
    dnc said:

Agree actually.

I love peppers of most any kind on mine but peppers are also fruit so we're good here.
    I love olives, onions, etc. I just don't love them on pizza.

I firmly believe in separation of pizza and vegetables and will die on the 6 year old birthday party hill.
    Multi Meat

dnc said:

Agree actually.

I love olives, onions, etc. I just don't love them on pizza.

I firmly believe in separation of pizza and vegetables and will die on the 6 year old birthday party hill.
    Olives, also fruit.

Onions are really the only vegetables anyone puts on pizza with any regularity since shrooms aren't veggies either.

If one wanted to get especially technical garlic is a vegetable but it's not used so much a topping as a seasoning but I certainly do enjoy garlic on my pizza.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shit, mang, when I was 6 I was wrasling with rattlesnakes in the chaparral of Southern California. That's California tuffness and leadership at a young age you could only dream of.
    They recruited me to be in Desert Storm when I was 3, but it interfered with my nap time. Suck on that bitch!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thin crust Pepperoni

They recruited me to be in Desert Storm when I was 3, but it interfered with my nap time. Suck on that bitch!
    True story @coronabruin J, when I was playing with my brother, hiking around the side of my childhood home, I did step over (on purpose mind you) a rattlesnake. They were everywhere down in the burbs of San Diego County. My dad came home from work and cut off its head off with a shovel. My old man was a master, snake head chopper-offer.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    Multi Meat

True story @coronabruin J, when I was playing with my brother, hiking around the side of my childhood home, I did step over (on purpose mind you) a rattlesnake. They were everywhere down in the burbs of San Diego County. My dad came home from work and cut off its head off with a shovel. My old man was a master, snake head chopper-offer.

There are no native poisonous snakes in N. Idaho.

Just the transplants with fake boobies from California.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,395
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Write-In

Which dad?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club
    Thin crust Pepperoni

There are no native poisonous snakes in N. Idaho.

Just the transplants with fake boobies from California.

Pics?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2023
    Multi Meat

Where's your write-in vote for Katie Downs?
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Write-In
    We are still going here..

Foxes Pizza?

If not, buncha BS