Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Favorite Pizza?

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2023
    Multi Meat
    Thin crust, chicken, bacon, onion, and pineapple with white sauce. Sub out the pineapple for jalapeño depending on my mood.

Deep dish sucks. Any other pizza is great.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-In

Thin crust, chicken, bacon, onion, and pineapple with white sauce. Sub out the pineapple for jalapeño depending on my mood.

Deep dish sucks. Any other pizza is great.

I had to go to a convention in Chicago in 2017 where every place they took us out to deep dish + pitchers upon pitchers of beer.

Felt like touring Seattle where they make you lick the gum wall every night.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thin crust Pepperoni
    Actually Papa Murphy's thin crust Mediterranean is pretty damn good. In Lebam, no pizza joints so I tried PM's take and bake - decent.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I like multi meat pizzas just fine, but there is something timeless about the classic pepperoni only.

Also, any kind of veggies (tomato sauce is fruit based) on pizza are for fags.

I remember my 6th birthday!
    Pizza and Pipes burned down
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Write-In

Shakey's Canadian bacon

Shakey's was pretty damn good pizza, wasn't it?

We usually get pizza from Dirty Dave's these days. Their Gay 90's pizza is my go-to.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,563
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2023
    Thin crust Pepperoni
    I worked at chicken delight as a delivery driver when it was a kid.. one of the perks was that you got all of the food and soft drinks that you wanted… after about a week of working there and driving around with the smell of cooked chicken no one that worked there would eat the chicken and you would NEVER get near the cole slaw. So we all learned how to make our own pizza ~ became officianatos at making awesome pizza. The funny thing is, after starting off adding myriad ingredients, virtually everyone settled into making thin to mid thickness crust with lots of cheese and pepperoni. Obviously the best.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,563
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2023
    Thin crust Pepperoni

Shakey's Canadian bacon

I liked Shakeys pretty well until the time when I was in there and witnessed a customer projectile vomiting ~ i was sure it had nothing to do with the pizza but none the less, it did take some of the shine off of the place ~ kind of like the time when I was with 3 of my friends for a late night stoned out food trip at IHOP and after eating about half of his strawberry waffle [complete with the whipped cream] my friend pulls out a bloody looking bandaid. We died laughing ~ the food was on the house and I wouldn’t trade that moment for anything, but it was a buzz kill, and appetite suppressor.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2023
    Thin crust Pepperoni
    When I was a kid I met Bruce King at the Bellevue Shakey's. I think I told that story on here years ago, and in a Sports Washington article. He couldn't have been nicer.
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    Supreme
    Figures there'd be a lot of guys here into eating multiple meats.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Shakey's Canadian bacon

Shakey's was pretty damn good pizza, wasn't it?

We usually get pizza from Dirty Dave's these days. Their Gay 90's pizza is my go-to.
    I was pleased to see a Shakey's presence in California. One right in Temecula

I wore it out
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    Multi Meat
    Baseman said:

I like multi meat pizzas just fine, but there is something timeless about the classic pepperoni only.

Also, any kind of veggies (tomato sauce is fruit based) on pizza are for fags.

I remember my 6th birthday!
    Pizza and Pipes burned down
    Wait..what?!?!

That was my old hood when the Throbber ruled T-town.

• Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Write-In

When I was a kid I met Bruce King at the Bellevue Shakey's. I think I told that story on here years ago, and in a Sports Washington article. He couldn't have been nicer.

Bruce King was the GOAT.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    Multi Meat

Bruce King was the GOAT.
    Wayne Cody hater.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Write-In

Bruce King was the GOAT.
    Wayne Cody hater.

My disdain for morbidly obese sports reporters prevents me from acknowledging him.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    Founders Club
    Thin crust Pepperoni

Bruce King was the GOAT.
    Wayne Cody hater.

My disdain for morbidly obese sports reporters prevents me from acknowledging him.

• Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,092
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Multi Meat
    The Barmaid was my go to at Pietro’s. Godfathers combo was pretty bitchen as well.
    Ally’s meat eater wallop was the go to all meat pizza. I recall having a pizza part with some a Canadian soccer team at Pizza n Pipes in Bellevue. Pizza haven crust had that little bit of flour and burned dough flavor to it that I can remember to this day.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club
    Thin crust Pepperoni
    El_K said:

The Barmaid was my go to at Pietro’s. Godfathers combo was pretty bitchen as well.
    Ally’s meat eater wallop was the go to all meat pizza. I recall having a pizza part with some a Canadian soccer team at Pizza n Pipes in Bellevue. Pizza haven crust had that little bit of flour and burned dough flavor to it that I can remember to this day.

Our football teams had their banquets at Pizza n Pipes
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Write-In
    Write in:

Foxs Pizza:Meat Lovers.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Multi Meat
    I heard Pegasus Pizza on Alki closed. Shame if true.