Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He_Needs_More_Time has asked for his account to be deleted.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

PL_SS's shtick has run it's course. He'll be the next to LEAVE.

Highly unlikely sweet cheeks. My popularity has reached epic territory. Yours glove? Well I think right below the surface on the totem pole. See a pole gets buried at 10% + 2 ft.
    Special Olympics Gold Medal for Message Board Popularity goes to PL_SS.

Kudos. Now go fuck your own face in your flamefest gash.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

If you sit down at the poker table and can't ID the fish, you're probably the fish.

If you're the only person that doesn't think that you're getting tweaked, then you're probably getting tweaked.

You don't need to be a #TCUMBASuperiorityGuy to know that shit.

No one gives a fuck, and TCU is a gay ($75k) school
    I like to say that I don't give a fuck yet I down vote every chance that I get ... that's what I like to do ...

Fixed your last comment for you since you clearly haven't learned the rules around here
    Christ, you act like it takes more than 1/4 second to downvote your drecky poasts. I see a post with a faggy mario as an avatar and the name "Tequila", I generally mark it down without reading it.

I know the "rule", I just chose not to follow it. Gonna ban me officer?
    1. You claimed that my down voting you "was a good use of my time"..Implying it took a lot of time and effort.

2. His Avatar is Rom Jeremy you dumbshit.

1. you downvoted me 100+ times in like 1 hour. I just downvote his stuff whenever I read a thread and see it....learn the difference

2. i never clicked on it to find out, it looks like retarded mario from thread view.
    I don't voted you about 100 times. Then when you PM'd me your little cunty whine, I then down voted you 200 times. And if it takes 1/4 second to down vote, as you noted, that is only 25 seconds.. But you clearly didn't care...
    Fixed for accuracy.

and no I didn't care. you did though, seeing how you saw the downvote I gave you and decided to give me 200 or so. that was when I pm'ed you mocking you, and you then made 2 threads about it.

when the fuck is football season starting? this shit is pettier than petty.
    Yeah ya did.... Clearly you still don't care...even after the whole board saw it for what it was and laughed at you. PMing people to mock them, yeah..makes sense.. But still trying to spin your retarded story in your favor shows a lot of staying power. Keep telling yourself the lie long enough and it becomes your reality. Keep going so we can laugh at you again.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

If you sit down at the poker table and can't ID the fish, you're probably the fish.

If you're the only person that doesn't think that you're getting tweaked, then you're probably getting tweaked.

You don't need to be a #TCUMBASuperiorityGuy to know that shit.

No one gives a fuck, and TCU is a gay ($75k) school
    I like to say that I don't give a fuck yet I down vote every chance that I get ... that's what I like to do ...

Fixed your last comment for you since you clearly haven't learned the rules around here
    Christ, you act like it takes more than 1/4 second to downvote your drecky poasts. I see a post with a faggy mario as an avatar and the name "Tequila", I generally mark it down without reading it.

I know the "rule", I just chose not to follow it. Gonna ban me officer?
    1. You claimed that my down voting you "was a good use of my time"..Implying it took a lot of time and effort.

2. His Avatar is Rom Jeremy you dumbshit.

1. you downvoted me 100+ times in like 1 hour. I just downvote his stuff whenever I read a thread and see it....learn the difference

2. i never clicked on it to find out, it looks like retarded mario from thread view.
    I don't voted you about 100 times. Then when you PM'd me your little cunty whine, I then down voted you 200 times. And if it takes 1/4 second to down vote, as you noted, that is only 25 seconds.. But you clearly didn't care...
    Fixed for accuracy.

and no I didn't care. you did though, seeing how you saw the downvote I gave you and decided to give me 200 or so. that was when I pm'ed you mocking you, and you then made 2 threads about it.

when the fuck is football season starting? this shit is pettier than petty.
    Yeah ya did.... Clearly you still don't care...even after the whole board saw it for what it was and laughed at you. PMing people to mock them, yeah..makes sense.. But still trying to spin your retarded story in your favor shows a lot of staying power. Keep telling yourself the lie long enough and it becomes your reality. Keep going so we can laugh at you again.
    hahaha

w, jw.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

This was a great thread, and then cuntslice and damone started talking about downvotes. More than ever, fuck the #offseason.

Sounds like you care about down votes.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

I hate to say it, but you're right.

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    tge wheelchair joke rule needs clarification. It is ok to make wheelchair jokes so long as the person did something reallyFS to end up in the wheelchair right? Like falling off a balcony or getting so fat they can't walk anymore. Those are ok jokes right amiright?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,305
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,305
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Maybe it's just a Seattle thing. Star posters and infamous posters think they need to try to 'go out on top?'

Minor edit for Kurt's real killer. The 90s version of Yoko Ono

I'd hit it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Tequilla said:

I think PGOS may be the next candidate for "taking shit too seriously"

His lone down vote speaks volumes.
    actually, down votes cant speak!

ROFL!!!11!!
    #pressingwitharnold
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    For the record, it turns out cockus didn't block me on twitter. Just a misunderstanding on my part.

Now back to the slap fight between Damone and PGOS.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Highly unlikely sweet cheeks. My popularity has reached epic territory. Yours glove? Well I think right below the surface on the totem pole. See a pole gets buried at 10% + 2 ft.

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Go fuck my face in my flamefest gash? Wtf? Come kneel and kiss my hand. Maybe I'll spare u a painful downfall
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Maybe I'll spare u a painful downfall
    Autzen stairs experience?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

TheGlove said:

tge wheelchair joke rule needs clarification. It is ok to make wheelchair jokes so long as the person did something reallyFS to end up in the wheelchair right? Like falling off a balcony or getting so fat they can't walk anymore. Those are ok jokes right amiright?

watch it mr. You're treading in treacherous waters.. Best spend a few ticks over here before popping off HHB style

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,926
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

Swaye said:

So now that PL_SS and HNMT is settled, let's get PGOS and Damone in the Thunder Dome.

Nah...we're good... I think everyone here can see what has happened and that it would be like me picking on the weird kid. I don't want to do that. It's not classy.
    The metro skinny- jeans wearing toilet salesman criticizing the weird kid. Who the fuck are you to criticize anybody? Powder that Stanky attitude and make up. You're not very good @ defending yourself damoan. I quit hammering on you because i was asked not to hurt you and your fragile sensibilities from above and i obliged. Watch it Missy!
    Not quite how the conversations went.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

TheGlove said:

watch it mr. You're treading in treacherous waters.. Best spend a few ticks over here before popping off HHB style

Don't get your wheels in a twist puppy.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    Founders Club

For the record, it turns out cockus didn't block me on twitter. Just a misunderstanding on my part.

Now back to the slap fight between Damone and PGOS.

NOC
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

TheGlove said:

You know a lot about burying poles. Hmmmm....