Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He_Needs_More_Time has asked for his account to be deleted.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you sit down at the poker table and can't ID the fish, you're probably the fish.

If you're the only person that doesn't think that you're getting tweaked, then you're probably getting tweaked.

You don't need to be a #TCUMBASuperiorityGuy to know that shit.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PL_SS's shtick has run it's course. He'll be the next to LEAVE.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,559
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

If you sit down at the poker table and can't ID the fish, you're probably the fish.

If you're the only person that doesn't think that you're getting tweaked, then you're probably getting tweaked.

No one gives a fuck, and TCU is a gay school
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don't like full site but I sure like you...and don't talk about running to Derek. You wore out many a pair of shoes doing that mikey

I don't use the full site on mobile. I use mobile. That's why I said mobile...

Speaking of wearing things going to Derek, how many miles do you get on your tires?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

he's hit or miss and schizophrenic -- same as ever

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

No one gives a fuck, and TCU is a gay ($75k) school
    I like to say that I don't give a fuck yet I down vote every chance that I get ... that's what I like to do ...

Fixed your last comment for you since you clearly haven't learned the rules around here
  • Options
    Founders Club

This thread has devolved quickly.

Name calling and personal attacks -- they're the quickest way to get banned

"Sometimes people get mad and cave someone else's face in, but that doesn't make them bad people" - Brock Motum

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I like to say that I don't give a fuck yet I down vote every chance that I get ... that's what I like to do ...

Fixed your last comment for you since you clearly haven't learned the rules around here
    you brought it up so you're the one who cares about down-votes. He was actually mocking you.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

you brought it up so you're the one who cares about down-votes. He was actually mocking you.
    BOOM! ROASTED!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Christ, you act like it takes more than 1/4 second to downvote your drecky poasts. I see a post with a faggy mario as an avatar and the name "Tequila", I generally mark it down without reading it.

I know the "rule", I just chose not to follow it. Gonna ban me officer?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TheGlove said:

You should LEAVE! for even mentioning that scenario.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Christ, you act like it takes more than 1/4 second to downvote your drecky poasts. I see a post with a faggy mario as an avatar and the name "Tequila", I generally mark it down without reading it.

1. You claimed that my down voting you "was a good use of my time"..Implying it took a lot of time and effort.

2. His Avatar is Rom Jeremy you dumbshit. Google it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

1. You claimed that my down voting you "was a good use of my time"..Implying it took a lot of time and effort.

2. His Avatar is Rom Jeremy you dumbshit.

1. you downvoted me 100+ times in like 1 hour. I just downvote his stuff whenever I read a thread and see it....learn the difference

2. i never clicked on it to find out, it looks like retarded mario from thread view.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    So now that PL_SS and HNMT is settled, let's get PGOS and Damone in the Thunder Dome.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

1. you downvoted me 100+ times in like 1 hour. I just downvote his stuff whenever I read a thread and see it....learn the difference

2. i never clicked on it to find out, it looks like retarded mario from thread view.
    I don't voted you about 10 times. Then when you PM'd me your little cunty whine, I then down voted you 100 times. And if it takes 1/4 second to down vote, as you noted, that is only 25 seconds.. But you clearly didn't care...
  • Options
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I don't voted you about 100 times. Then when you PM'd me your little cunty whine, I then down voted you 200 times. And if it takes 1/4 second to down vote, as you noted, that is only 25 seconds.. But you clearly didn't care...
    Fixed for accuracy.

and no I didn't care. you did though, seeing how you saw the downvote I gave you and decided to give me 200 or so. that was when I pm'ed you mocking you, and you then made 2 threads about it.

when the fuck is football season starting? this shit is pettier than petty.