Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

He_Needs_More_Time has asked for his account to be deleted.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

He also blocked me on twitter. Bit cunty, innit?

I'll miss him though. ($75k)

I just made a twitter account not too long ago.

he was one of my five followers.

guess ill kill myself
    What's your twitter handle? I'll follow you as long as you don't retweet shit about dead whales all the time.
    @tNWree

#twattin #tweetin #twootin
    Oh, I'm already following you. 1 of 7.
    I just need more time to get my own twats out there
    Might want to look between your legs, last seen full of sand.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I like to beg for twitter followers on a message board ... that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,589
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    We all know who needs to go next... Only one more to go
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    jecornel said:

You?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

If you have a match, I will light myself on fire.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

I mainly lurk, but occasionally i score some good blow and post bad one liners or off topic retorts that have nothing to do with actual husky football.

I've consistently made fun of Puppy's ridiculousness and the only response I've received from him was "funny chit Doogles".

It's the off season, times are rough, but it's shitty that a big time contributor to the only husky board I enjoy just ran himself because some segue cruising pill popper referenced his name to a phallus every post.

He'll be back. In fact, I guarantee he's already here.

I'll quickly change that. No grown man should act like Cocker...period!!!' That's why I pick on the poor pity - party pussy. Fucking amazing how A GROWN MAN could be so wrapped up and sensitive about a husky website. Fuck me runnin Cocker!
    Your best recent effort.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

I mainly lurk, but occasionally i score some good blow and post bad one liners or off topic retorts that have nothing to do with actual husky football.

I've consistently made fun of Puppy's ridiculousness and the only response I've received from him was "funny chit Doogles".

It's the off season, times are rough, but it's shitty that a big time contributor to the only husky board I enjoy just ran himself because some segue cruising pill popper referenced his name to a phallus every post.

I'll quickly change that. No grown man should act like Cocker...period!!!' That's why I pick on the poor pity - party pussy. Fucking amazing how A GROWN MAN could be so wrapped up and sensitive about a husky website. Fuck me runnin Cocker!
    Hard to believe, but this.
  • Options
    Fuck me runnin Cocker! That's a fact Boobie
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,559
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

I like to beg for twitter followers on a message board ... that's what I like to do.

#hater
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Doogles said:

If you've ever PM'd Derek because posters where picking on you, you should refrain from comment here.
    Disagree. We've made cripple jokes about him and he didn't leave. There wasn't one thing that happened to more cockus on here that comes close to being that bad. He ran cockus, let him pop off.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh poor damone lost his butt buddy Cockus. I'm so sorry for your pain. My thoughts and prayers go out to you
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,559
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Oh poor damone lost his butt buddy Cockus. I'm so sorry for your pain. My thoughts and prayers go out to you

2/10
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2014

Awesome'd for giving Damone the t's and p's
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Classic Bored and Newbie Announcements.

This Belongs.